Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
several friends
Apr 7, 2015

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898172999945392131

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/898198254352990208

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

oh my god I'm going through AT&T phone support and they have fake keyboard typing sounds when the robot attendant is looking stuff up. :suicide:

TRUMP

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"the president has just endorsed neo-nazis and now the juggalos are joining with the wobblies to fight them, also the president is donald trump", a time-travelling version of me screams to people in the 90s as he's led away in a straightjacket

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

oh my god I'm going through AT&T phone support and they have fake keyboard typing sounds when the robot attendant is looking stuff up. :suicide:

comcast does this too iirc

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

i wonder how much money this dumbfuck has spent on guns. yesterday i saw a picture of a private gun safe with at least $30k in guns in it. it's crazy. just buy a ruger 10/22 and be done with it.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

lmaooooooooo

my man jsut hit 0

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
Maybe I should never go to Europe :(

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

"the president has just endorsed neo-nazis and now the juggalos are joining with the wobblies to fight them, also the president is donald trump", a time-travelling version of me screams to people in the 90s as he's led away in a straightjacket

delet this

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

https://twitter.com/PeepsPlaceCom/status/898226416348561410

Ol' Galaxy Brain over here thinks it's fine because the Nazi hosed up and only killed one person because he didn't know there were cars in front of him because the crowd he plowed into was so dense

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

jesus poo poo is really less than ideal right now.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rushi posted:

it owns op

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008
Do we actually live in a rejected Time Cop episode?!

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

iSheep posted:

comcast does this too iirc

Nothing matters....nothing :(

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Spoeank posted:

https://twitter.com/PeepsPlaceCom/status/898226416348561410

Ol' Galaxy Brain over here thinks it's fine because the Nazi hosed up and only killed one person because he didn't know there were cars in front of him because the crowd he plowed into was so dense

isis at least has a nominally sovereign state to their name lmbo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

juche avocado posted:

isis at least has a nominally sovereign state to their name lmbo

the nazis have the USA

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

the nazis have the USA

the comparison was being drawn to the kkk but u aint wrong

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

The REAL Goobusters posted:

lmaooooooooo

my man jsut hit 0

I get it. I just didn't know this was a thing now. I don't need to hear robots typing to think they are working.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

My simultaneous love, hate, and awe of this timeline are of transcendental proportions

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

i wonder how much money this dumbfuck has spent on guns. yesterday i saw a picture of a private gun safe with at least $30k in guns in it. it's crazy. just buy a ruger 10/22 and be done with it.

there are dudes in tfr who've dropped over 10k on single guns

he had about 2k work of guns in that video

a tfr regular, sixgun strumpet, has an insanely nice gun collection.

he then quit the forums when people made fun of him for defending Richard Spencer with briebart articles

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Its pretty hazy. But, gunman in a resteraunt with hostages. The driver is holed up in a bar. They believe there is another van.

All if this may be absolute bullshit. Fox news.

E: Their local news says 10 dead not 13 dunno what thats about

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Rushi posted:

this happens daily in dozens of US cities but doesn't make the news because being a drunk manslaughterer is just business as usual

you're legitimately safer basically anywhere in the EU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Now watch how trump will react to Barcelona and how his little piggies will equal glory be and deus vult.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Inspector Hound posted:

My simultaneous love, hate, and awe of this timeline are of transcendental proportions

Buddy,

love, hate, and awe are all the same emotion:

TRUMP

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

DogonCrook posted:

Its pretty hazy. But gunman in a resteraunt with hostages. The driver is holed up in a bar. They believe there is another van.

Nah I've seen basically this reported elsewhere.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

DogonCrook posted:

Its pretty hazy. But gunman in a resteraunt with hostages. The driver is holed up in a bar. They believe there is another van.

hostages? that's a bit weird for pure terror actions, isn't it?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

zegermans posted:

why is LA so loving terrible

liek when you think of lovely south people usually thing MS/AL but LA even today makes them blush.

reconstruction was a failure

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Joementum posted:

:newlol:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lmao at old people online

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

GobiasIndustries posted:

Nah I've seen basically this reported elsewhere.

Well everywhere may be wrong. Theres a lot of confusion. It sounds like they all fled and making last stands right now.

Just found the second van 40 miles away

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

reminder that f5ing terrorist attacks and gluing yourself to the screen when it's on the other side of the world from you is literally bad for your health*

not saying blind yourself to the news, but you don't need an iv drip of the poo poo yk

*and also makes people more likely to hate immigrants

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

zegermans posted:

why is LA so loving terrible

liek when you think of lovely south people usually thing MS/AL but LA even today makes them blush.

huey long died too soon

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

From the joint statement - "they were not responsible". Bullshit. gently caress them and gently caress the ACLU.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

zakkro posted:

Buddy,

love, hate, and awe are all the same emotion:

TRUMP

I just

He named his kid after the fake media publicist he would pretend to be when he talked to reporters in the 80s, and no one talks about it

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

the bitcoin of weed posted:

this happens daily in dozens of US cities but doesn't make the news because being a drunk manslaughterer is just business as usual

you're legitimately safer basically anywhere in the EU

except the no-go zones, as paul joseph watson showed me

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

peace y'all gonna go pack some eclipse survival packs, mysteriously and tragically lacking in :420: :sigh:

any portland goons mb we cna be friends

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Admiral Ray posted:

hostages? that's a bit weird for pure terror actions, isn't it?

Last stand, driver got spooked and ran to hole up.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
What happened to poor single people around 30 in the civil war?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Rushi posted:

The nature of terrorism (assuming that's what this is, which seems fairly unlikely). Casualties from attacks in Europe are statistically not particularly significant in terms of the danger. Doesn't make things any less tragic, terrible or terrifying, especially when they happen in your backyard (Manchester for me).

• Locked thread