Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

Yeah I really liked that part of it. There's one specific level that you can tell was designed around the concept of speed running, with a bunch of grind rails and stuff. I wish there were more levels like that.
they definitely want people to speedrun the levels, the official channel posted this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj8oKnbJgbw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
That Sting Ray skip is great and I've used it every time since that video was posted.

I've only got about half of the Octobrush levels between me and 100% Octo Valley completion.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got the hero slosher. Idk if i care enough to get any of the other skins except maybe the Hero Shot because it looks like a P90.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Got the hero slosher. Idk if i care enough to get any of the other skins except maybe the Hero Shot because it looks like a P90.

I want that p90 so bad

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i want to like the umbrella but I'm not good with it. I'll stick with sloshers so I don't have to aim

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

according to the phone app, i have a singleplayer completion of 672%. It's me, i'm the crazy singleplayer gamer

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Plebian Parasite posted:

according to the phone app, i have a singleplayer completion of 672%. It's me, i'm the crazy singleplayer gamer

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Oooh.

You get anything in particular?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Plebian Parasite posted:

Oooh.

You get anything in particular?

Not really

Dr Cheeto posted:

You get a Hero Replica set of gear and a 2x XP meal ticket when you complete all levels once, in addition to the ability to use the Squid Sisters amiibo.
You get a 1.5x XP or G meal ticket when you complete a level with all weapons.
You get a Hero Replica weapon unlock when you complete all levels with a weapon.
You get the ability to buy 1.5x meal tickets for 1500 eggs after purchasing all upgrades.
There is no further reward for 1000% completion.

It was fun, though, and I did most of it when I had no WiFi anyhow.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AFter 80+ hours I finally finished my loadout.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

ordering shoes off splatnet while making GBS threads at work

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Nintendo store in NYC sells some of the gear from Splatoon so I bought a sick shirt.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Gamestop has at least one hat and shirt as well, but they did not look good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fumaofthelake posted:

Gamestop has at least one hat and shirt as well, but they did not look good.

I stopped by because I thought it would be worth checking for pro controllers, but when I saw the gear set up and they didn't have the pros, I made a impulse purchase. They had the biker jacket for 400 dollars lol. Other things of note on my latest Nintendo Store visit, is that they had a Sonic corner for Sonic Mania which is so hosed up. Sega logos in Nintendo world...bah. Also they have a little Timeline of Zelda releases display and there were no CD-I games

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

AFter 80+ hours I finally finished my loadout.

That's a pro outfit

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

In Training posted:

I stopped by because I thought it would be worth checking for pro controllers, but when I saw the gear set up and they didn't have the pros, I made a impulse purchase. They had the biker jacket for 400 dollars lol. Other things of note on my latest Nintendo Store visit, is that they had a Sonic corner for Sonic Mania which is so hosed up. Sega logos in Nintendo world...bah. Also they have a little Timeline of Zelda releases display and there were no CD-I games

More historical white washing from Big Nintendo

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Is the gulf war gameboy still running?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's a pro outfit

I think I'm gonna put a Ink Recovery on the shirt but other than that the abilities are finally perfect and t looks rad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Next Splatfest is September 1st/2nd, Flight vs. Invisibility.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

poo poo that ones good, flight ftw though

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fly or die, fucker

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm a huge creep and would want to spy on people all the time, so invisibility for me.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Haha I was just thinking how satisfying it'll be to splat the sex criminals, cowards, and predators of the splatooniverse

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Haha I was just thinking how satisfying it'll be to splat the sex criminals, cowards, and predators of the splatooniverse

lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Next Splatfest is September 1st/2nd, Flight vs. Invisibility.

drat that's a good topic

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hmm kind of a weird thing to say about Marina

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Dr Cheeto posted:

Hmm kind of a weird thing to say about Marina

Hah, ok, whoaah, just, its already hard enough to find marina during the splatfest night, is all i'm saying, i just thought

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i missed my one chance to vote Marina with the cake vs ice cream splatfest, it's just gonna be downhill from here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm torn but I think I'll have to go with flying. But with invisibility you can do crimes really easily

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Constantly dropping my beers from 1000 ft, ripping rear end and getting super stoned up in the clouds. The dream

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HolePisser1982 posted:

Constantly dropping my beers from 1000 ft, ripping rear end and getting super stoned up in the clouds. The dream

The rules of man do not apply to birds

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
im going invis cause i love crime. if it was teleportation vs invisibility this would be a harder choice

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Flight. no question

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Flight always. Sorry Marina

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Omg

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.reddit.com/r/Callieism/comments/6us05f/i_wrote_a_letter_to_nintendo_about_callie_and/

• Locked thread