Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Admiral Ray posted:

Chomsky responds to every email he gets, yes.

wow I should ask him some stuff then!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Admiral Ray posted:

Chomsky responds to every email he gets, yes.

thats awsome. i am mixed with him, kinda prefer zinn as jumping point but even he has some issues. pretty cool guy other then that.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Antifa doesn't have PR. It's impossible to control if they're not organized, but centrists and Nazis try to act like they're all taking orders from some kind of Red Central. It's frustrating if some guys do something you think is counter-productive, but it's impossible to control. Just gotta make peace with it.

pretty much. its just a bunch of randos who trend left and hate nazis. its not some overacrhing thing like the alt right. different antifa have different beliefs and the common goal is gently caress nazis.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

A Pale Horse posted:

Thernovith called him a paedo and it broke his brain. Now he's on a mostly not very funny quest to destroy the mindset expert and the entirety of the alt right. He had some funny vines though.

Yes but I'm asking very sincerely, is he Tim Heidecker in makeup?

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
Has anyone mentioned how Don Black cucked David Duke yet?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

pretty much. its just a bunch of randos who trend left and hate nazis. its not some overacrhing thing like the alt right. different antifa have different beliefs and the common goal is gently caress nazis.

tbf the alt-right isn't a monolith either, but yeah it's even less organized and overarching than that and "gently caress nazis" is a way more admirable shared value than "we resent people who aren't straight white american men"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

wizard on a water slide posted:

tbf the alt-right isn't a monolith either, but yeah it's even less organized and overarching than that and "gently caress nazis" is a way more admirable shared value than "we resent people who aren't straight white american men"

sorry, i was more going for aguments sake. but yeah. your right.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://mobile.twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/898267136707117056

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Al-Saqr posted:

might take him a day but yeah, he loves having convos with folks. well, as long as you aren't sam harris, i don't think he'll respond to him anymore.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

kind of sad it didnt make its way out to the ocean, where it could be safely scuttled

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

wizard on a water slide posted:

I feel like a lot of the non-nazi alt-right has disappeared or just got absorbed into the fascism. The monarchists, extreme libertarians, the PUAs and other masculinists, the conspiracy dudes... they're all sort of collapsed as distinct wings. It's not a surprise, looking back, no one else had any existing structure. They were always going to end up nazis, no matter who much they swore they were different.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/geoff_calkins/status/897916643510165506

I love the head coach of my favorite team in the whole wide world

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

the rebel cruise lmao

right wing grifting is next level

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Grondoth posted:

I feel like a lot of the non-nazi alt-right has disappeared or just got absorbed into the fascism. The monarchists, extreme libertarians, the PUAs and other masculinists, the conspiracy dudes... they're all sort of collapsed as distinct wings. It's not a surprise, looking back, no one else had any existing structure. They were always going to end up nazis, no matter who much they swore they were different.

fascists are pretty good at subsuming other fascist groups

like spain had all kinds of reactionaries -- fascists, monarchists, reactionary catholics, etc but franco got them all in line one way or another, while the republican govt was busy making sure police had guns and anarchists didnt

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKqGefSxFyc

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/898254826277978113

this is good. thread.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ant man commissioned art of himself fighting sjws lol

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Grondoth posted:

Guess who were the first to be absorbed into the Nazi party after Hitler came to power in 1933, go on guess.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Guess who were the first to be absorbed into the Nazi party after Hitler came to power in 1933, go on guess.

anime people i bet.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Captain_Maclaine posted:

the christian democrats :getin:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

lancemantis posted:

the christian democrats :getin:

The Center Party stuck around longer than you'd think! It was the other rightwing fellow traveler parties that got absorbed (the SPD and KPD having been instead suppressed).

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

When she was in college, a colleague of mine invited him to come speak to and hang out with a bunch of people from her political science class, and he did. You should ask him out for drinks.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

zegermans posted:

(((Soros))) has funded both sides of every class struggle in history
Soros funds anti-Soros agitprop for fun!

Ben Garrison? Soros. David Dees? Soros. Alex Jones? Soros.

It all goes back to Soros. :tinfoil:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Catching up on a neo-Nazi SA offshoot. About the Nazi guy crying his eyes out:

quote:

Cantwell is an ex-libertarian dude who only came over to the alt right poo poo fairly recently. He's definitely got some issues man.. a lot of the TRS people gave him tons of poo poo and then did a 180 later on. The one time I really listened to him was a podcast released where he was hosed out of his head on meth talking about shooting it between his toes and all this messed up, sad poo poo.

quote:

He is a bit of a lolcow. He got thrown in jailed for parking under intoxication or some bullshit thing in the state of Jew York. Then moved to NH to join the Free State Project, went more fashy over the years after dealing with the lunatics up there and started to do a show where he goes fashy edgelord, until one day he met some alien looking spic and brought her to the show, he started to cuck on what he had been saying and she started to disable the sperg chat thus creating his own detractors. The two eventually broke up after she decided to abort the baby and he went full depression mode. He then started uploading podcasts of himself rambling random poo poo while on acid and called it art, eventually he went back to his fashy edgelord self. He done goof here, he should have stayed low, and if he was contacted by the police, lawyer up. Now after posting this video, his youtube account got shoah'd by the internet lynch mob. Also he interviewed Elle Reeve from Vice a while ago, big mistake.
Gawd. Well thanks for background internet Nazi dude.

quote:

Yeah this isn't going to end well. The left is methodically going through all pictures and video and doxxing anyone they can find. I don't think they realize what this is going to do though.

quote:

Yeah this is going to breed more violence.

OTOH I don't give a gently caress anymore. The left has made their bed, when one of those doxxees decides to expand their suicide to a murder-suicide, leftists have only themselves to blame.
So I think that cracking down hard on the Nazis can further radicalize an inner core which pops off into terrorism. But the same goes for ISIS. It doesn't mean you don't wage war on ISIS. These guys are insane.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol if nazi think they can doxx me into submission. im a poo poo-eating diaper cuck and proud

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

so that's what happens when gbs starts banning (some) nazis

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Grand Prize Winner posted:

so that's what happens when gbs starts banning (some) nazis

Another SA offshoot?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Catching up on a neo-Nazi SA offshoot. About the Nazi guy crying his eyes out:

Gawd. Well thanks for background internet Nazi dude.

So I think that cracking down hard on the Nazis can further radicalize an inner core which pops off into terrorism. But the same goes for ISIS. It doesn't mean you don't wage war on ISIS. These guys are insane.

It seems like it works, honestly. The new blood for nazi movements in the US seems to be 4chan edgelords who want to maintain plausible deniability, like that loser who threw off his shirt and begged people not to treat him like a nazi even though he was dressed like them and marched with them. I'd imagine turning up the heat will cause nazism to lose its allure as a fun place to play edgelord and troll people.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Reince Penis posted:

Yes but I'm asking very sincerely, is he Tim Heidecker in makeup?

Tim Heidecker is Vic Berger in makeup

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
this site has spawned so very many off-shoot nests of pedos, nazis, and other such miscreants. we have so much to answer for.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Calibanibal posted:

lol if nazi think they can doxx me into submission. im a poo poo-eating diaper cuck and proud

The politically correct term is "human toilet."

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

uber_stoat posted:

this site has spawned so very many off-shoot nests of pedos, nazis, and other such miscreants. we have so much to answer for.

yeah i wish i could say greatness comes with a price but that sure as gently caress ain't it.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Something Awful: Sorry about the Nazi's out there.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah i wish i could say greatness comes with a price but that sure as gently caress ain't it.

IDK, there's still a chance we can make this forum into a positive communit- :roflolmao:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Reading more. Now they're engaging in civil war fantasies.

Well I think it is a load of fantasizing and I don't like to "what-if" that stuff. But I've gotta say a common theme on the far right when they talk about it is extreme overconfidence. I mean not exactly surprising with Nazis and all. Like listen to this, it's totally nuts:

quote:

The coastal cities would collapse without a shot being fired. They're filled with immigrants who will attempt to flee back home at the first signs of a conflict, and they can't grow/hunt their own food.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Well I think it is a load of fantasizing and I don't like to "what-if" that stuff. But I've gotta say a common theme on the far right when they talk about it is extreme overconfidence. I mean not exactly surprising with Nazis and all. Like listen to this, it's totally nuts:

These guys have never studied what a modern siege actually looks like. Sarajevo for instance was protected by militias formed by gangsters.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
also they're idiot children far dispersed around a huge country and the likelihood of any of them turning out for anything is very low

problem is it only takes one of them to snap

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

business hammocks posted:

When she was in college, a colleague of mine invited him to come speak to and hang out with a bunch of people from her political science class, and he did. You should ask him out for drinks.

oh I'll ask him out for drinks allright :pervert:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Al! posted:

also they're idiot children far dispersed around a huge country and the likelihood of any of them turning out for anything is very low

problem is it only takes one of them to snap

yeah this is part of the reason i think actual civil war is unlikely but increased terrorism and violence is a definite possiblity

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

StashAugustine posted:

yeah this is part of the reason i think actual civil war is unlikely but increased terrorism and violence is a definite possiblity

I mean hell just look at Dylan Roof. Some young guy on his computer swallowing this toxic sludge until killing a bunch of innocent people just seems to be the obvious and correct thing to do.

Christ, White ISIS suddenly doesn't seem so funny anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It reminds me a lot of how 4chan talks about normies, which always seems way more informed by tv and movies than any real-world relationship or experience.

a better example might be how freep used to talk about the approaching Civil War II and how those liberals would regret not stockpiling guns.