Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

still kinda weird how it took 90 years before people started going "hey maybe these statues of racist traitors are in fact bad"

because its progress, america is still a relatively young country. The Civil Rights are still within our generation's memory, and there was a literal war over it with great grandparents. It will take generations to change that attitude but that requires being vigilant about protecting people's rights to change that sentiment and attitude. We just have come across a point in time where we know so much that we should be doing as much, ergo progress :)

Our fuhrer is just a man at the end of the day, so he's . He's a man, he will die one day on the wrong side of history as an embarrassing footnote if we're not blown up by his tantrum to accept the reality of life and death and that you can't always get what you want.

Even if you did what the fk would you do with it, you're not exactly good at treating it with care Donald, you abuse it and squander it with no regard for anything but yourself and thats what makes him a shitstain. You're a thief in every human aspect except for the very thing you can't have and that's humanity, you goddamn sociopath. You're an enabler, a fascist, a murderer, a rapist, and a charlatan who will twist people and destroy them to get what you want to fill the emptiness inside for that perverse lack of humanity that you get off from harming them in that you can only feel even remotely human by ignorant petulant spite, you goddamned piece of poo poo~ You'll never be able to compromise the final thing, you coward because you know a reckoning is coming soon. :sparkles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

:thunk: that image though

oh here we go

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

🐷🥓

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

also a slave owner

this never got covered at all for some reason which still baffles me to this day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

radical meme posted:

No they're not. Don't be hyperbolic. They're making a distinction between peaceful demonstrations and potentially violent demonstrations.

bigly for the ACLU

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

juche avocado posted:

ikts the matterin yall

Meh, still not sure this matters

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

someday

someday...:(

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

holy poo poo if the ACLU is taking sides you know you hosed up.

Sorry, the ACLU is only on the side of the Constitution.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:eyepop:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

lmao

they're openly saying thw only reason they're annoyed at him is because hes not trying to help Congressional Republicans

they're not mad at him because he's endorsing white supremacists, they're mad at him because he's using the bully pulpit to talk about things that don't involve cutting taxes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Our fuhrer is just a man at the end of the day, so he's . He's a man, he will die one day on the wrong side of history as an embarrassing footnote if we're not blown up by his tantrum to accept the reality of life and death and that you can't always get what you want.

Even if you did what the fk would you do with it, you're not exactly good at treating it with care Donald, you abuse it and squander it with no regard for anything but yourself and thats what makes him a shitstain. You're a thief in every human aspect except for the very thing you can't have and that's humanity, you goddamn sociopath. You're an enabler, a fascist, a murderer, a rapist, and a charlatan who will twist people and destroy them to get what you want to fill the emptiness inside for that perverse lack of humanity that you get off from harming them in that you can only feel even remotely human by ignorant petulant spite, you goddamned piece of poo poo~ You'll never be able to compromise the final thing, you coward because you know a reckoning is coming soon. :sparkles:

i think what convinced me more than anything of the mattering beginning to occur is Lastgirl Giving A gently caress, it owns

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Yinlock posted:

this never got covered at all for some reason which still baffles me to this day

no one really pointed it out until this year, no? lmao

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

nobody, in history, had read her book until after the election

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

eonwe posted:

i love our brokebrained pissident

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

D1Sergo posted:

Meh, still not sure this matters

:capitalism:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Reality Winner posted:

trump will lock himself in the white house panic room and the only way to remove it will be johnny gat and the saints airlifting it out with a helicopter

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Want to wake and bake with young rebellious Charlie Daniels.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I'm afraid you've mistaken Trump for someone else, someone who wouldn't blame a loss on literally everyone before himself

Yeah, you're probably right.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

alnilam posted:

Washington! Washington! If I were defending statues of Washington, you wouldn't have anything to say about it

Malcolm: yeah but uh uh uh Lee wasn't some revolution winning, progressive-for-his-time intellectual, Lee... Lee had his chance

Satler: well i mean you might not know it but many of the plaques in this place are inaccurate, you put them here because they look good but... Well, these statues will defend themselves, violently, if necessary

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Is it wrong that I hope the juggalos absolutely wreck some loving Nazis this weekend?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Reality Winner posted:

trump will lock himself in the white house panic room and the only way to remove it will be johnny gat and the saints airlifting it out with a helicopter

How cool would it be if trump just started running around downtown DC shooting people with a giant penis shaped gun.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i was firmly on your boat as early as monday or sunday!! *narcissistically reads quote as only directed at me, the op*

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

:thunk: that image though

oh here we go

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I hope Pence looks stern yet sympathetic

I'm afraid you've mistaken Trump for someone else, someone who wouldn't blame a loss on literally everyone before himself

Hell he WON and blamed his loss on other things

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jBrereton posted:

nobody, in history, had read her book until after the election

i'm sure the gop strategists did but they considered owning slaves to be cool and good and totally normal, so they probably just skimmed over that part

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Brain Curry posted:

Want to wake and bake with young rebellious Charlie Daniels.

kinda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeZFPcoQr0k

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i am america's rightful king

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Trump will probably lose if there's another election but barring a southern strategy realignment, republicans will always get at least 100 EV's. poo poo Trump won the mother loving election, the stupidity of the right and half the center is a bottomless chasm that nothing will ever penetrate. Even if the mattering happens it won't matter because the mouth breathers who voted trump will just do it again for 2024's turbo hitler not demented trump. Short of every trump voter spontaneously combusting the mattering is a lie.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

or instead try @ timestamp for a hook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8&t=391s

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

D1E posted:

Is it wrong that I hope the juggalos absolutely wreck some loving Nazis this weekend?

cops are gonna have a hard time dealing with juggalos because they can't tell if they're black or white

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

because its progress, america is still a relatively young country. The Civil Rights are still within our generation's memory, and there was a literal war over it with great grandparents. It will take generations to change that attitude but that requires being vigilant about protecting people's rights to change that sentiment and attitude. We just have come across a point in time where we know so much that we should be doing as much, ergo progress :)

we're all outta szehuan sauce, is ranch ok

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

euphronius posted:

VP is the legislative branch

uhhhhh.... you're a lawyer, right?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Yinlock posted:

the opposition didn't want to bring it up for fear that it might help Clinton among the suburban whites she was working so hard to try to get. meanwhile, all the minorities it might drive away were being voter suppressed anyway

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hillary probably has an n-word tape that the gop have access to but will never release because they see no problem with it

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Dammit, time to rewatch all the mad max movies, with the search for piss guzzoline

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
but right now im gonna get funked outta my mind while listening 2 .38 Special cause i aint got no beef w/ southern rock :420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg21Rkew874

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
:trumppop:

• Locked thread