Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Lmao that Putin has basically been scammed and hosed over by trump. with all this possible shady behind the scenes work to get someone in to ease sanctions and Benefit Russia, and all they got to show for it is giving the most spoilt boy in New York leadership of the free world so he can post and be popular on twitter.

Proud Rat Mom fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Aug 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Lmao that Putin has basically been scammed and hosed over by trump. with all this possible shady behind the scenes work to get someone in to ease sanctions and Benefit Russia

How? Putin's goal was to decrease the United State's standing in the world and so far the results have been very positive for him.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

that sonic boom you just heard was Mueller getting a boner

Maybe Trump's strategy to avoid impeachment/prosecution is to create so many scandals at such a high velocity Mueller's team won't have enough time to investigate all the evidence in 4-8 years? 🤔

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Lmao that Putin has basically been scammed and hosed over by trump. with all this possible shady behind the scenes work to get someone in to ease sanctions and Benefit Russia

10. PRINT"TRUMP FUCKS EVERYONE"
20. PRINT"I'M SUPER CLEVER, TRUMP WON'T gently caress ME HE IS A RETARD LOL"
30. PRINT"TRUMP JUST hosed ME GODDAMMIT"
40. GOTO 10

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

sebmojo posted:

10. PRINT"TRUMP FUCKS EVERYONE"
20. PRINT"I'M SUPER CLEVER, TRUMP WON'T gently caress ME HE IS A RETARD LOL"
30. PRINT"TRUMP JUST hosed ME GODDAMMIT"
40. GOTO 10

VOTE_REPUBLICAN.EXE

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
woop woop motherfuckers

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

NotWearingPants posted:

How? Putin's goal was to decrease the United State's standing in the world and so far the results have been very positive for him.

Because it hasn't? Trump is taking the flak, the next US president will be praised just for not being a retard and it'll all be business as usual.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

woop woop motherfuckers

Fa-ma-leeeee

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

NotWearingPants posted:

Putin's tactic for years has been to fund neo-nazis everywhere and watch the chaos. It's been working for years. Look at Golden Dawn in Greece. I suspect Russian cash/vote meddling was behind the Brexit victory. It'll be interesting if Mueller turns up anything related to that.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Lol

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Bacon Taco posted:

Putin's tactic for years has been to fund neo-nazis everywhere and watch the chaos. It's been working for years. Look at Golden Dawn in Greece. I suspect Russian cash/vote meddling was behind the Brexit victory. It'll be interesting if Mueller turns up anything related to that.

It just occurred to me that this is basically the Dominions 4 tactic of spamming Horrors all over the world.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
drat, people in here are still talking about the Russia nothing burger? Even the media has moved on.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

VOTE_REPUBLICAN.EXE

obama_owned.jpg.exe

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/attn/status/898328098529083394

lol

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kjoery posted:

genuine question:

why no female white supremacists? i guess it's inherently a boy's club, but still

On the flip side: Juggalo chicks :wink:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Motherfucking kindergarten cop making our fat retard president look even worse

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Kjoery posted:

genuine question:

why no female white supremacists? i guess it's inherently a boy's club, but still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfihUpY_08U

Father O'Blivion
Jul 2, 2004
Get up on your feet and do the Funky Alfonzo

Marketing New Brain posted:

It is almost as if you shouldn't build statues of people while they are still alive, while they still give you time to show themselves as the horrible monsters that they are

Paint them on walls instead

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Maybe Trump's strategy to avoid impeachment/prosecution is to create so many scandals at such a high velocity Mueller's team won't have enough time to investigate all the evidence in 4-8 years? 🤔

Ah yes, the Gish Gallop technique he knows so well but applied to legal matters lmao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kjoery posted:

genuine question:

tomi lahren might count

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Eli Wiggum posted:

tomi lahren might count

Not sure she knows how.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Pussy Quipped posted:

On the flip side: Juggalo chicks :wink:

Juggalette

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol.
24% of Americans voted for a fat, insecure retard, who, if you are extremely generous, won't say that Nazis. the literal bad guy in 100% of all world war 2 movies and Indiana Jones.
HMBOL

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

That moment you realize that Schwarzenegger would have been a much better president than Trump. lol.

Awaiting someone to edit that Commando scene, except instead of a pipe, Arnold is throwing a flag through Trump.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Random Stranger posted:

Buzzfeed of the future will have to have Trump Tuesdays where they just do lists of things you won't believe Trump actually did. They'll have enough material for decades of this.

Let's cherish this special time in history where it's Trump Tuesday every loving day. It just doesn't get old.

Also I did not see this gem of a headline from the world-renowned https://www.sarahpalin.com internet website posted yet:

https://twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/status/898304695537618945

In case it gets changed, here's a screen grab:

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

TotalLossBrain posted:

Let's cherish this special time in history where it's Trump Tuesday every loving day. It just doesn't get old.

Also I did not see this gem of a headline from the world-renowned https://www.sarahpalin.com internet website posted yet:

https://twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/status/898304695537618945

In case it gets changed, here's a screen grab:

Lmao

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Kjoery posted:

There are. They weren't allowed to carry the torches, though. I am not kidding.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I know this is from like 20+ pages but drat this thread moved fast when the president openly sympathized with Nazis and I'm still catching up:

lmfao

Wang Flotilla
Oct 13, 2007

God damn these electric sex pants

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Mental Organism Designed Only for Klansmen

this is a couple of pages late but I'm at work and the thread moves fast, so sorry

got a big lol out of this while I was googling what MODOK actually stood for in the comics because I always forget:

Donald Trump (Earth-65)

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

FuturePastNow posted:

There are. They weren't allowed to carry the torches, though. I am not kidding.

oh, i need some source on this one

Paused
Oct 24, 2010

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Because it hasn't? Trump is taking the flak, the next US president will be praised just for not being a retard and it'll all be business as usual.
For what it's worth. it has; Americans are stupid cunts that deserve the death their elected president will bring them.

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/mattortega/status/897885829133107200

It's just too good

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
He didn't strip out of his alt-right uniform quickly enough like that other nazi clown.

"You can't just take your costume off maaaaan!"

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/yvette-felarca-neo-nazi-fascism_us_59949dece4b0d0d2cc83d266

She's not wrong, though?

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

The slave becomes the master.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Trump would never look like a nerd. He just doesn't like math. We found out this week he hates figures.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Teacher of the fuckin' century right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Oscar Wild posted:

Trump would never look like a nerd. He just doesn't like math. We found out this week he hates figures.

well, except Ivanka's