Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Aw, yes. Can't never get tired of seeing nazis crying like babies or running scared when they see that poo poo really got real this time. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaway Legs
Oct 11, 2012

Not a hat
Fun Shoe
This is more of a cringe than an lol. It's the weeping white supremacist doing some deep political analysis and being a parking meter vigilante with his buddies on local cable show ShireTV.

https://youtu.be/7W64-2fYvJU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Lol no matter how poo poo pans in court everyone she knows is seeing her as the lady who punched a nazi. Respect.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Wait so is it my understanding that the Barcelona attacker wasn't in fact an Islamic terrorist but a citizen of morocco? Was this not even ISIS? If so then just lol at the president tweeting after "having all the facts".

Also I am agreeing with his publicist and do feel his resignation coming on. poo poo is just falling apart so quickly now its insane.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

If that goes to trial no way at least one juror doesn't vote not guilty no matter what

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Obsidianheart posted:

Not sure she knows how.

:discourse:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

oh, i need some source on this one

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/896240055077011458/photo/1

Source for that tweet is a WAPO article that appears to have been edited later to remove that part. Still lol-worthy though.

FuturePastNow fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Aug 18, 2017

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

haljordan posted:

If that goes to trial no way at least one juror doesn't vote not guilty no matter what

Hopefully she gets someone who knows what jury nullification is in her 12.

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

The slave becomes the master.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

tangy yet delightful posted:

Hopefully she gets someone who knows what jury nullification is in her 12.

gently caress that, you just need someone who knows punchin' Nazis is good

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

FTFY

Father O'Blivion
Jul 2, 2004
Get up on your feet and do the Funky Alfonzo

dopamine.jpg

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
You know it dawned on me today that Trump has a chance, albeit a remote one, of going to prison.

What would happen if an ex-president is found guilty of a felony and sentenced to a prison term? How does that even work?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

You know it dawned on me today that Trump has a chance, albeit a remote one, of going to prison.

What would happen if an ex-president is found guilty of a felony and sentenced to a prison term? How does that even work?

the vice president immediately pardons them when they take over the office.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

based on precedent, yeah, and you know pence is a slimy mofo and would do the same

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Pence calls his wife "Mother", that's some serial killer poo poo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
pence calls his lover "seabiscuit"

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Yeah not a joke. VPs are expected to pardon their predecessor in that case. Happened for Nixon and it was widely regarded as a good, stabilizing choice, at the cost of Ford's soul.

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

HatJudge posted:

This is more of a cringe than an lol. It's the weeping white supremacist doing some deep political analysis and being a parking meter vigilante with his buddies on local cable show ShireTV.

WTF did I just watch...but, lol

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Waiting on Trump to lash out at Schwarzenegger by mentioning his apprentice ratings. Sad!

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

HatJudge posted:

reminder that this guy also appeared on colbert back in 2014 for these stunts: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/dvppp6/the-colbert-report-difference-makers---the-free-keene-squad

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Oscar Wild posted:

Trump would never look like a nerd. He just doesn't like math. We found out this week he hates figures.

Excuse me, i meant to say that we found out that Trump hates "figgers" we thought he liked them but no he just doesn't really like figures.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
rightys on my feed are posting pics of the pyramids in egypt with the meme, should we get rid of these slave monuments too!?

no words.

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

Novo posted:

reminder that this guy also appeared on colbert back in 2014 for these stunts: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/dvppp6/the-colbert-report-difference-makers---the-free-keene-squad

Wow...what can I say but :hmbol:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Preoptopus posted:

rightys on my feed are posting pics of the pyramids in egypt with the meme, should we get rid of these slave monuments too!?

no words.

Have you pointed out that they were built by skilled craftsmen who were well-compensated for the age?

Or have you pulled a Ben Carson and pointed out that they're actually granaries, NOT monuments?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
NYC here. Please keep in mind the president is from that racist slice of new york. long island. we did not consider him a new yorker. Signed Everyone not a total piece of poo poo in new york city.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

my buddy who's an actor just got a weird casting call text and loving lmao

he kindly tagged me

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Aug 18, 2017

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Waffle House posted:

my buddy who's an actor just got a weird casting call text and loving lmao

he kindly tagged me

Soros strikes again

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Aug 18, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

AkumaHokoru posted:

Signed Everyone not a total piece of poo poo in new york city.

So how many people is that? Like 10? Jk jk jk :grin:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Waffle House posted:

reminder, vegetable power:

Goddamnit, I always thought :discourse: meant "Thatsa so nice!"

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
The executive of the Palm Beach chamber of commerce, which Mar-a-Lago is a member of:

quote:

Baker, head of the Palm Beach chamber, spoke vigorously against Mar-a-Lago on Thursday, saying that her directive to nearby charities was, “If you’re looking at your mission statement, can you honestly say having an event at Mar-a-Lago, given all that has transpired, is the best stewardship of your efforts?”

“The club is a member of the chamber. But right is right,” she added in an interview with The Post. “My mantra this week is from Dante: ‘The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.‘ Especially for nonprofits. Especially for groups who help people who can’t help themselves.”

Lol

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Oscar Wild posted:

Trump would never look like a nerd. He just doesn't like math. We found out this week he hates figures.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
The only poll that matters

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
That Dante quote is some good poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Raged posted:

The only poll that matters

Gas stations have to stay in business. More trust

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Are the juggalos marching on Washington? Is that really what's happening?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Saw this on facebook in a thread about Heritage Not Hate

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Burt Sexual posted:

Gas stations have to stay in business. More trust

JOBS!

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
From the Schadenfruede thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Novo posted:

gently caress someone make this guys ranting from that vice documentary play behind this image

Only registered members can see post attachments!