Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

TrilliontonNixon posted:

I mean hell just look at Dylan Roof. Some young guy on his computer swallowing this toxic sludge until killing a bunch of innocent people just seems to be the obvious and correct thing to do.

Christ, White ISIS suddenly doesn't seem so funny anymore.

wasn't that literally the story with the Charlottesville killer? If Roger Elliot were may 5 years younger he probably would have gone nazi by however old he was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
these guys aren't gonna do poo poo. notice how they don't say "I'm gonna go shoot libs" it's always "some other guy is gonna do it and then they'll be sorry!"
the cville murderer was a schizophrenic, from what I've seen. normal fash are huge cowards, the ones that act have a few screws loose, on top of being Nazis. I mean, it's still dangerous, but there's not a massive untapped potential pool of terrorists out there, it's a few nutballs. they bear watching and certainly some of these people wouldn't have been violent in the absence of Nazi propaganda pouring poison in their brains, but america's problem with mental illness treatment and violence predate the alt right.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Reading more. Now they're engaging in civil war fantasies.

Well I think it is a load of fantasizing and I don't like to "what-if" that stuff. But I've gotta say a common theme on the far right when they talk about it is extreme overconfidence. I mean not exactly surprising with Nazis and all. Like listen to this, it's totally nuts:

honestly, who hasn't engaged in civil war fantasies

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Office Pig posted:

dixie spurdo: ead te fuggin et tu fe
yankee bear: NO!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

business hammocks posted:

It reminds me a lot of how 4chan talks about normies, which always seems way more informed by tv and movies than any real-world relationship or experience.

a better example might be how freep used to talk about the approaching Civil War II and how those liberals would regret not stockpiling guns.

i love this attitude bc number of guns is like the least important factor to winning a civil war

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
I'm much more worried about the sovcit libertarian militia types flirting with the neonazis a hell of a lot more than I'm worried about the 4channers at this point.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
at least the local militias so far have snapped back from the alt right like a hot stove.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you know what the biggest success factor 2 a civil war is right

foreign support :q:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

these guys aren't gonna do poo poo. notice how they don't say "I'm gonna go shoot libs" it's always "some other guy is gonna do it and then they'll be sorry!"
the cville murderer was a schizophrenic, from what I've seen. normal fash are huge cowards, the ones that act have a few screws loose, on top of being Nazis. I mean, it's still dangerous, but there's not a massive untapped potential pool of terrorists out there, it's a few nutballs. they bear watching and certainly some of these people wouldn't have been violent in the absence of Nazi propaganda pouring poison in their brains, but america's problem with mental illness treatment and violence predate the alt right.

They're cowards, but the second violence becomes even slightly acceptable they'll do it constantly. If they hadn't been confronted by counterprotestors in Charlottesville they would've beaten up tons of people. Just look at what happened to Deandre Harris; there would have been many more people like him if they would've just rolled over and allowed the Nazis to "express their first amendment rights". The only reason they're tripping over themselves to denounce Heyer's killing is because there's no way to sell it as justifiable - and even then, they're quick to point out that it's an alleged murder, or that it might have been that the crowd was antagonizing Fields, or that it's all just one big false flag operation. Any excuse to make the killing okay, because that's what they desperately want: To kill the weak and be lauded for it.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Office Pig posted:

well look i'm not saying i haven't

uhh

ahh

look over there!

*runs away*

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Exercising power through violence is fun. It makes you feel strong, which is what cowards want more than anything. These guys do this poo poo not despite being cowards, but because they are cowards.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

you know what the biggest success factor 2 a civil war is right

foreign support :q:
especially if it's russia giving the kind of foreign support that constantly drives them to bankruptcy and putin having to strongarm one of his mob buddies to draw the short straw and launder money into the government coffers :getin:

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

So is the fash dude who takes his shirt off and says darkly that he spent time in prison the same as this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

not going to do anything to check

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Crazy

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/898344228891246592

yoober
Nov 21, 2010

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

So is the fash dude who takes his shirt off and says darkly that he spent time in prison the same as this guy

didn't that guy laugh it off like 3 seconds later

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

definately a suicide, just like elliott smith

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

dixie proletarian spurdo: ead te fuggin et tu fe
yankee bourgeois bear: NO!

Fix that for you, friend! :)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

definately a suicide, just like elliott smith
polonium occurs naturally in a persons home, furthermore,

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dreddout posted:

Fix that for you, friend! :)

fug

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

It's ok comrade, we all make mistakes! :)

*Furiously hammers the alarm button under my desk, someoning the redneck revolt stasi*

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Catching up on a neo-Nazi SA offshoot. About the Nazi guy crying his eyes out:

Gawd. Well thanks for background internet Nazi dude.

So I think that cracking down hard on the Nazis can further radicalize an inner core which pops off into terrorism. But the same goes for ISIS. It doesn't mean you don't wage war on ISIS. These guys are insane.

gently caress, i had forgotten about those idiots. it's bizarre to read those forums.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Its simple.

Nazis don't want 'a fight', like liberals keep saying they do.

Nazis want victims.

Don't let yourself be a victim, and they are disgusting cowards. Like shirt guy. Massive coward.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

DO be a martyr tho

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Calibanibal posted:

DO be a martyr tho

nice try cop

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3219PRmn9U
:catstare:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

*juggalo slidding down an incline quickshotting arrows into the faces of nazis.*

WHOOP WHOOP

*elevator doors open and a sea of blood red faygo spills out*

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

dixie spurdo: my mon bernie dont shiv, you see.

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/897841412175261696

https://twitter.com/lbourgie/status/898343497681453057

EDIT:

Catching up on a neo-Nazi SA offshoot. About the Nazi guy crying his eyes out:

are you referring to Something Sensitive? no idea why youre vague on that, but ok

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 03:14 on Aug 18, 2017

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

the bitcoin of weed posted:

seeing the sheer amount of "antifa hooligans literally saved my life" stuff coming out over the last few days is really heartening. those guys deserve a better rep

lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

hahaha benis :DDDDD

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/898323403731378177

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

One of the weirder things about the alt-right/Nazi screeds that have been posted here so far is how they use the words "cuck" and "fag" the way Smurfs use the word "smurf." It still blows my mind that anyone could be attracted to a movement that projects such an obvious lack of confidence.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!

CombineThresher posted:

One of the weirder things about the alt-right/Nazi screeds that have been posted here so far is how they use the words "cuck" and "fag" the way Smurfs use the word "smurf." It still blows my mind that anyone could be attracted to a movement that projects such an obvious lack of confidence.

recognition of kinship

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/guardianproject/status/898283978045739010

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

CombineThresher posted:

yea the insecurity on display is super bizarre. the homosociality on display in cville makes the jokes write themselves.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

rudatron posted:

Its simple.

Nazis don't want 'a fight', like liberals keep saying they do.

Nazis want victims.

Don't let yourself be a victim, and they are disgusting cowards. Like shirt guy. Massive coward.

This guy gets it

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

we're all gonna die lmao

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/898348911248654336
https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/898349966870982656
https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/898350408074244097

"HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Montasque posted:

"HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS?"

knowing what the alt right does to people like shehuck and conway, she's probably like 19.