Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Cammy's lock on super made me ragequit

It's one of the easiest to whiff Supers in all of Street Fighter history.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Well theryre fighting each other or Street Fighter characters. Unless, you honestly think Cammy is on the same power level as Magneto or Wolverine, let alone, the Juggernaut?

Cammy is thick bro

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfB26XoyZSQ

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
wtf game has a 240 second timer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's no round breaks and supers are 20 seconds long so they put some padding in there

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never ended up making another tourney invite bc this weekend I'm planning on just playing Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 all weekend. But the weekend after how about we do a XMen Vs Street Fighter bracket

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
can the tourney after this one be vsav? :pray:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

I never ended up making another tourney invite bc this weekend I'm planning on just playing Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 all weekend. But the weekend after how about we do a XMen Vs Street Fighter bracket

I forgot the following weekend was Tekken 7 weekend so how about we do that, a launch day tourney. T7 has a built-in tournament feature so it would be trivial to set up and run, and theres even like a Streaming Mode where the host has to spectate every match, etc. Any interest from the Tekken heads.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll do it but I won't be here since that day is National Donut Day and I'll be in a bakery until midnight.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I'll do it but I won't be here since that day is National Donut Day and I'll be in a bakery until midnight.

your going to gently caress the donuts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wormskull is going to put his little pecker in the donut hole and gently caress them until he cums

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

No he's not.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
bump

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

i see you want an answer on that donut

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah. im gonna start doing these again as the summer wraps up...this weekend I wanna put together a UNIEL tourney just to make sure my streaming stuff still works because my mic has been breaking recently but if theres no commentary than whatever, we can jsut appreciate the beautiful game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cant wait for the rigged brackets where the op some how "plays" all the people who signed up but dont show up

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cant wait for the rigged brackets where the op some how "plays" all the people who signed up but dont show up

he blatantly uses these tournaments to advance his twitch brand and frankly, i love it

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Yeah. im gonna start doing these again as the summer wraps up...this weekend I wanna put together a UNIEL tourney just to make sure my streaming stuff still works because my mic has been breaking recently but if theres no commentary than whatever, we can jsut appreciate the beautiful game.

NPB next plz

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

NPB next plz

Maybe I'll do this instead since only like 3 people even own UNIST. But hell how many even own NPB on PC...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Looks like brackets all set. Competition is gonna be fierce http://challonge.com/bel57i3h

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

you should stick to fightcade games for these probably

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Non-fightcade gay Fail game. Nice pick dude. I bet this 3 man tournament will be balls to the wall awesome.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

you should stick to fightcade games for these probably

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't believe everybody isn't rushing out to import this Japan only PS4 game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How about Alpha 2 instead.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Vsav pls

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Aug 18, 2017

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Vth official IZ Invitation is going tobe next weekend with Capcom's all time classic Vampire Savior!!! Sign ups here http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/vXBnNTtDrM

its a pretty easy game to pick up, all normals chain into each other which is fun, and the characters are wild. its got life stocks so nothing resets between "rounds". ill be playing it tonight

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I main Felicia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
signed up. i main lord raptor but it's been a while so i need to get my rear end kicked (starting at 7pm or 8pm PST tonite).

• Locked thread