Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Office Pig posted:

i couldn't not post this, there was no excuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_BYTZVmDHk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Martin Random posted:

They are totally going to blame the jews for all of this website and financing poo poo, it's just inevitable at this point. God damnit. They're gonna burn some synagogues, aren't they

i dont think except for a few unbelievably psychotic ppl who read sass and stuff nobodys aware enough of sa to blame it for anything

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Martin Random posted:

They are totally going to blame the jews for all of this website and financing poo poo, it's just inevitable at this point. God damnit. They're gonna burn some synagogues, aren't they

They already blame the Jews for everything. Dandruff? A plot by the curly-hairs who control (((shampoo)))

Al! posted:

i dont think except for a few unbelievably psychotic ppl who read sass and stuff nobodys aware enough of sa to blame it for anything

holy poo poo, sass is still around? I didn't think this dead gay forum had enough life to support parasites

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Martin Random posted:

They blamed the Jews before anything happened.

Their default setting is screaming about Jews.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
OK well I can't find the clip of Justified from S1E01 where Boyd does his speech about the Mud People and Raylan says "You know any Jews?" but that's basically how I feel about Nazis.

I know it's because I've lived in the South all my life but I don't think I've ever met anyone Jewish, ethnic or otherwise. I'm sure these cucks are the same.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
THE JEWS ARE ALWAYS UP TO SOMETHING

ALSO THE MUSLIMS

AND THE BLACKS

AND THE MEXICANS

AND THE ASIANS

AND THE ITALIANS

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Is there a single SA conservative off-shoot which didn't turn into a white supremacist shithole? lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Scent of Worf posted:

Is there a single SA conservative off-shoot which didn't turn into a white supremacist shithole? lol

a liberal called sa "sjw central" or something so we must be doing something right

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/898238890791784449

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

alt letht

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Eela6 posted:

holy poo poo, sass is still around? I didn't think this dead gay forum had enough life to support parasites
sass is but not many post there. it got more and more radicalized into neo-nazism but there are still some posters that think the neo-nazis are screwing it up for the rest of them. they also care more about what's going on here and see themselves waging this little internet insurgency against SA moderators who they deem leftist.

they're in a more "we're hosed" mode: http://www.captiongenerator.com/651352/Hitler-Reacts-to-Charlottesville

seems like they still have a few hitlers-in-1945 though.

MPC is the other one but i think it pretty much jettisoned itself from SA happenings completely. weev posts there. also they hid several formerly-public forums in the past 24 hours.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 05:37 on Aug 18, 2017

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

This is incredibly stupid, even for him.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Office Pig posted:

i couldn't not post this, there was no excuse

powerful self own by the author there

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

This is incredibly stupid, even for him.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/898359385113624580

:smug:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Eela6 posted:

They already blame the Jews for everything. Dandruff? A plot by the curly-hairs who control (((shampoo)))

yeah, it's v. weird. it's like bizarro world over there.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

This reminds me when Gavin McInnes tried to talk to an ex of his (he has a wife and kids now) and the ex was owning the gently caress out of him and he's like "heh guess I'm right about libs"

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

the trump tutelage posted:

I love reading poo poo like this now when just a few months ago anyone who warned against normalizing political violence was chewed out on these dead gay forums. I'm loving shocked that the whole "punch a quote-unquote nazi" thing helped mobilize a bunch of literal nazis instead of cowing the alt-right into silence. Who could have known???

Yes, violence against Nazis is totally the same thing as violence against innocent citizens, I am also profoundly retarded.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

THE JEWS ARE ALWAYS UP TO SOMETHING

ALSO THE MUSLIMS

AND THE BLACKS

AND THE MEXICANS

AND THE ASIANS

AND THE ITALIANS

One of the WORLDWIDE IQ charts they like to spam actually has Italy as one of the ubermensch nations surpassing the UK USA or Germany, idk if they've noticed.

ScrubLeague posted:

OK well I can't find the clip of Justified from S1E01 where Boyd does his speech about the Mud People and Raylan says "You know any Jews?" but that's basically how I feel about Nazis.

I know it's because I've lived in the South all my life but I don't think I've ever met anyone Jewish, ethnic or otherwise. I'm sure these cucks are the same.

I can't really get over how much white isis seems to experience all their civilization ending phenomena entirely second-hand.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

im the twitter reply guy arguing that the southern strategy was a myth

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Lmfao ok

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Office Pig posted:

except it's coming from inside the forums

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Reading more. Now they're engaging in civil war fantasies.

Well I think it is a load of fantasizing and I don't like to "what-if" that stuff. But I've gotta say a common theme on the far right when they talk about it is extreme overconfidence. I mean not exactly surprising with Nazis and all. Like listen to this, it's totally nuts:

by god we'll whip them yankees/rebs in a couple months and be in Washington/Richmond by july 4th! - everyone 1861

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FhrULg7kjg

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9y5TfW5zQM

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Al! posted:

a liberal called sa "sjw central" or something so we must be doing something right

this might be the only sane part of the Internet left which is obviously pretty sad when you think about

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/JonathanNichol4/status/897877293497860096

ive literally never seen a smiling SS officer pic

until now :stare:

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

this might be the only sane part of the Internet left which is obviously pretty sad when you think about

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Al! posted:

Tardcore posted:

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Race Realists posted:

https://twitter.com/JonathanNichol4/status/897877293497860096

ive literally never seen a smiling SS officer pic

until now :stare:

accordianism between gassing makes you an evil nutcase by default hth

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

go look at the leper's colony

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Darkman Fanpage posted:

go look at the leper's colony

why wou8ld i want to read reddit

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
the greatest sin of liberalism is denial of evil within the confines of even our own, personal morality

also some stuff about the empowerment of capital but who has time for that poo poo

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Cspam is the only good forum for poli-poo poo

I know, crazy right?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

rudatron posted:

Cspam is the only good forum for poli-poo poo

I know, crazy right?

c-spam is the cement holding my sanity together

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Goddammit I had to calm my mother down this evening about Nazis.

I mean I've been in punch Nazis mode for awhile but these bastards *upset my mother.* Goddamn sons of loving bitches.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Goddammit I had to calm my mother down this evening about Nazis.

I mean I've been in punch Nazis mode for awhile but these bastards *upset my mother.* Goddamn sons of bitches.

:hai:

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
My sister (a sociologist by trade) texted me last night asking how she can "join AntiFa"

She's spent my entire adult life telling me diversity of tactics is bunk

what is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

My sister (a sociologist by trade) texted me last night asking how she can "join AntiFa"

She's spent my entire adult life telling me diversity of tactics is bunk

what is happening

nazis. nazis is happening.