Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Spoeank posted:

This was more directed at leftists on twitter having a loving meltdown over the fact that the funny lady didnt tell people to bash fash on one of the major networks

There's a lot of non white people really pissed off at her for this and for good reason. Dat privledge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
so I think twitter is garbage for butts

Discuss *tents fingers*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Mike Pence conflicted about this pat robertson situation. There are many sides to it

Many sides

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

MariusLecter posted:

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/898436501280702465

Harris took a proudboy stick to the skull lacerating the scalp and it was all caught on tape

:smith:

i feel this is partly cause for why shaun has taken a shine to antifa

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Fix posted:

I'm actually a bit worried that people are going to get hurt or die. It's been really dry in Oregon and the place is packed with campers, many of whom are not usually campers. The roads are so packed that if a wildfire did break out nobody's going anywhere.

So, fretting, I guess.

yo go down there or are you in the ham?

the Wild fire risk does seem sketch in OR, especially with people in spots not normally camped. people always want there campfires

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Apraxin posted:

how many of the iowa ones were personally constructed by steve king?

Since there's only three and I had to know what they were, I looked them up. The "interesting" part is they were all established in the mid 2000's.

This one's not terrible. Bloomfield, 2005.

quote:

Site of
The Confederate Invasion of Iowa
12th Day of October 1864.

This monument marks the northern most point of incursion into Iowa by Confederate Forces. On October 12, 1864, Lieutenant James "Bill" Jackson led twelve heavily armed Missouri Partisan Rangers dressed in Union uniforms in a raid through Davis County, Iowa, resulting in the murder of three local citizens. · This Plaque Dedicated in 2005 · Davis County Civil War Guerrilla Raid Society.

(plaque to the left of main plaque) In Honor Of Those Citizens of Davis County Who Sacrificed And Served to Preserve The Union. · Donated in 2005 by Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War.

(plaque to the right of main plaque)Confederate Partisan Rangers Came From Missouri To This Point, The Furthest North Of Any Confederate Incursion During the Civil War. · Donated in 2005 by the Sons of Confederate Veterans of the Civil War.

Another in Bloomfield, romanticizing the aforementioned Missourian murders, presumably in the cemetery where some of their victims are buried. 2005. (The author is R.T. Bradley in The Outlaws of the Border: Or, The Lives of Frank and Jesse James, Their Exploits, Adventures and Escapes, Down to the Present Time; Together with the Achievements, Robberies and Final Capture of the Younger Brothers but I guess they couldn't have fit that.)

Bentonsfort, 2007. The Marmaduke Chapter MOSB is from Jeff City, MO. Douds Stone is a southeast IA quarry operator.

Modus Pwnens has issued a correction as of 08:01 on Aug 18, 2017

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Spoeank posted:

This was more directed at leftists on twitter having a loving meltdown over the fact that the funny lady didnt tell people to bash fash on one of the major networks

she told people to eat cake

have you ever even seen marie antoinette, motherfucker

i haven't either other than the one scene that use "chinese garden," but that's beside the point

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

deadgoon posted:

c-spam is filled with the souls of those who died while shitposting

well now everything dies baby that's a fact
but maybe everything that dies someday comes back

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Probably Magic posted:

she told people to eat cake

have you ever even seen marie antoinette, motherfucker

i haven't either other than the one scene that use "chinese garden," but that's beside the point

i like sofia coppola. she had a new movie out, was good

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
heathers is such a better version of mean girls, like, hot drat

Zas posted:

Lost in Translation is one of my faves, and I really need to see more of her work.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/BklynBornLatina/status/898377174482341892
https://twitter.com/BklynBornLatina/status/898397433473847296

#theresistance

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zas posted:

She ruined the godfather tho

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Spoeank posted:

did you know when you cut a sheet cake in a specific way

there are many sides to it

:thunk:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

please no

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

yowzah, trump!

*bowtie starts spinning at increasingly rapid speed till I take off ala helicopter*

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

cumshitter posted:

things are crazy at home and at work for newly single dad Jeb! and his three rebellious daughters. but just as things are starting to settle down at home, his new neighbor donny moves into the neighborhood and things get back to normal. if your normal is crazy, that is.

Jeb! weeknights at 8:30 on your local abc affiliate

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Junkyard Poodle posted:

yo go down there or are you in the ham?

the Wild fire risk does seem sketch in OR, especially with people in spots not normally camped. people always want there campfires

No, staying put. But friends went. I'll take my 60% obscured or whatever and watch the 4k replay without the drive, thanks.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Zyla posted:

There's a lot of non white people really pissed off at her for this and for good reason. Dat privledge

Lol if you think anything tina fey said tonight would have done anything useful one way or the other and double lol if you thought any real social change was gonna come from thursday at 9 pm on nbc

The dumb centrists who would have been swayed if she said to go bash fash would have just virtue signaled by wearing her glasses and staining cake on their shirts. Acting like she could have enacting some social shift is wishcrafting at best.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

[extremely woke and not entirely out of touch rich white person voice] lmao just do nothing about the nazis with guns in the streets

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

ever see those pics from london of the massive blockage that was p much a 20ft in diameter gelatinous blob of human waste binded by wads of baby wipes and other various solid hygiene products? GIS it if u havent seen but i aint postin it cause its abhorrent but really quite a sight 2 behold

this is why u inspect your sewers often

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Zyla posted:

She ruined the godfather tho

Andy Garcia has something to say about this

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

ever see those pics from london of the massive blockage that was p much a 20ft in diameter gelatinous blob of human waste binded by wads of baby wipes and other various solid hygiene products? GIS it if u havent seen but i aint postin it cause its abhorrent but really quite a sight 2 behold

i didn't know ted cruz went to london

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Tina fey didn't have to tell people to commit felonies or criminal acts,

Just to stand up for themselves and others against nazis or something but I guess that's not funny I dunno I'm not a.comedy writer

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

[extremely woke and not entirely out of touch rich white person voice] lmao just do nothing about the nazis with guns in the streets

lmao just eat sheetcake instead, let them all eat cake

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Johnny Joestar posted:

in case of a domestic terror incident

lock yer door

go to town on a sheet cake and stress eat yourself to netflix :razz:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Btw I'm not saying fey shouldn't have said anything of value at it wouldn't have owned if she did but lol if you thought she would

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

layer cakes are just sheet cakes stacked on sheet cakes :thunk:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

if trump says his name three times into a mirror at midnight, and then presses the launch nukes button, the world would end

think about it

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
The only interesting thing about Tina fey is reading the story of how she got that awesome knife scar on her face

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Probably Magic posted:

heathers is such a better version of mean girls, like, hot drat

Lost in Translation is one of my faves, and I really need to see more of her work.

both films were made by brothers, the older heathers - the younger mean girls

Lastgirl posted:

and on that note i believe my werk is done here, good nite and good luck :minnie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0axgeNbWU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

GrimGypsy posted:

whoop whhoop im a juggalo now

lmao if you weren't always

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

layer cakes are just sheet cakes stacked on sheet cakes :thunk:

oh my god :barf:

its so nauseating and enriching, like a neolib :smug:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Mean Girls is incredibly good but Easy A has basically supplanted it as superior

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Spoeank posted:

Btw I'm not saying fey shouldn't have said anything of value at it wouldn't have owned if she did but lol if you thought she would

i think people are more mad about a rich white person sitting there and even joking about just doing gently caress all about the literal neonazis who would execute people in the streets if they were able to get away with it, not some apparent expectation for her to say anything relevant

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

extremely torn up inside that the 30 rock lady isn't antifa

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

I suspect it would end even if he didn't do the first part

now I can't be sure of this, I haven't tested the algorithm *puts on 40 lanyards*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/pakalupapito/status/580882389137756160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

no, what they want isn't for you to react to them

what they want is to enslave, deport, or murder you and your entire family, u loving moroons thats why you PUNCH EVERY NAZI IN SIGHT

• Locked thread