Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Man I hope I don't get into an accident and have a 400 pound cattle's worth of horse steroids pumped into my blood stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Critical care patients bursting out from behind hospital bed drapes and crushing sick poses with their suddenly-shredded forms.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I am 100% sure the Red Cross tests all blood donations so all they're actually doing is wasting the RC's time and resources throwing their bags of useless hormone blood straight into the biohazard bin.

Their hearts are in the right place, though, I suppose.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I mooean, somoo of the rest is part of harmoo reduction. A big part of why steroids are mooch moore popular now is because a lot moore is known about themoo, to include mooitigating side effects. A cursory glance at an imooage & a brief Google search isn't gonna be the be-all-end-all to your conclusion.

Y'all are moore than welcomoo to post in that thread with your legitimooate concerns.

Has someone posted in the thread since?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Who What Now posted:

I am 100% sure the Red Cross tests all blood donations so all they're actually doing is wasting the RC's time and resources throwing their bags of useless hormone blood straight into the biohazard bin.

Their huge beefy hearts might have shifted somewhat.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Critical care patients bursting out from behind hospital bed drapes and crushing sick poses with their suddenly-shredded forms.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Who What Now posted:

They should just bring back leeching to get rid of their excess blood. The world needs yoked up leeches.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

They should just bring back leeching to get rid of their excess blood. The world needs yoked up leeches.

We've had yoked up leeches as long as I've been alive. I am of course talking about Frank Stallone.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Who What Now posted:

Haha why would you assume this? Tests are expensive and it's not like one test can cover every blood contaminant, it took like a decade to stop giving people HIV from blood transfusions. I don't think enough people are stupid enough to inject lifetime doses of bovine growth hormone every week for that to be a really high priority to check on.

Meaning, of course, that these steroid assholes could very well have killed some folks!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

food court bailiff posted:

Haha why would you assume this? Tests are expensive and it's not like one test can cover every blood contaminant, it took like a decade to stop giving people HIV from blood transfusions. I don't think enough people are stupid enough to inject lifetime doses of bovine growth hormone every week for that to be a really high priority to check on.

Meaning, of course, that these steroid assholes could very well have killed some folks!

Because they also take a vial for testing every time I've donated blood?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Red Cross tests for a number of infectious disease markers. http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/what-happens-donated-blood/blood-testing

IDK about other organizations.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax
Blood banks don't test hormone levels. They do test for blood-borne diseases, but no test is 100% accurate... I'm sure that guys online pharmacy horse steroids are safe though.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Who What Now posted:

well gosh maybe you should read what I posted

they don't test for every goddamn thing that can possibly be wrong with a vial of blood you moron

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Great game

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Well dang, I was wrong then.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
There is a chance Red Cross don't expect people to pump a lifelong worth of horse drugs into their blood on a weekly basis, and won't have a test for this specifically.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I am not a corporate being and I do not wish to create joinder with you. My blood is supplied as a donation and I do not stand under this agreement or any other. caveat emptor.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

There is a chance Red Cross don't expect people to pump a lifelong worth of horse drugs into their blood on a weekly basis, and won't have a test for this specifically.

Well apparently in 10 year's time doping is going to be common place, so they should really get out in front of that and make sure they aren't accepting fluids that are nine parts equine testoserone to every one part human blood.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

For a brief few hours between a dosage of Equipose and shedding some of that bonus blood, you are legally a centaur.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I want robot limbs to be a thing so we can watch as the next gen of body dysmorphics shift from injecting bull hormones into their body to just straight-up cutting off their arms and legs and replacing them with Mortal Kombat Jax-style robo-arms with built-in bulging biceps

future moneymaking idea: robot arms that grow or shrink if you use or neglect them so even people with robot limbs can show off at the gym

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I never asked for this...

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Horses love being strong.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I never asked for much more than this...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah, ripped.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah, ripped.

lol this made me imagine a bodybuilders-only graveyard where all the headstones say R.I.P.P.E.D. on them

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Bring on the freak Olympics already, let's kick this thing up a notch.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I honestly want to watch juiced out MMA matches with two gorillas with enlarged hearts pummeling each other into heart attacks.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7EyqBVFhbs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Kelp Me! posted:

lol this made me imagine a bodybuilders-only graveyard where all the headstones say R.I.P.P.E.D. on them

Rest In Peace, Plus Erectile Dysfunction

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Who What Now posted:

I was thinking Performance Enhancing Drugs but this is way better

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Who What Now posted:

:perfect:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
ive ran a plain test cycle and I can't tell which is more cringey at this point - the guys blasting themselves with tren or the guys completely naive to how AAS's work or how prevalent they are. None of these deformed people got that way from steroids. They got that way from HGH and injecting poo poo like IGF-1 and insulin. My balls didn't shrink, I dropped 2" off my waistline, and gained 30 lb and kept 25. If your diet and training are on point then the only thing holding you back is recovery. The reason people call actors out on their steroid use is there's a biological cap on muscle synth. So when you see an actor gain 40 lb while staying lean as poo poo in 3 months then that should set off red flags for anyone with half a brain. It's just weird you guys think everyone in that thread wants to be some freak show of muscles. I can't tell if some of you are being hyperbolic or are just really, really Ignorant.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

ive ran a plain test cycle and I can't tell which is more cringey at this point - the guys blasting themselves with tren or the guys completely naive to how AAS's work or how prevalent they are. None of these deformed people got that way from steroids. They got that way from HGH and injecting poo poo like IGF-1 and insulin. My balls didn't shrink, I dropped 2" off my waistline, and gained 30 lb and kept 25. If your diet and training are on point then the only thing holding you back is recovery. The reason people call actors out on their steroid use is there's a biological cap on muscle synth. So when you see an actor gain 40 lb while staying lean as poo poo in 3 months then that should set off red flags for anyone with half a brain. It's just weird you guys think everyone in that thread wants to be some freak show of muscles. I can't tell if some of you are being hyperbolic or are just really, really Ignorant.
Wow. Steroids sound like a health miracle. Thanks for keeping us informed.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

The answer is, you're stupid.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

We're both making jokes and not intimately familiar with how injecting steroids directly into your vas deferens works. So a little of both.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

It's the people injecting horse drugs into their rear end because they're scared they might lose their sick gains

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
To burn some calories and get rid off my beer belly, I decided to drink nothing but jet fuel from now on. Obviously, I'm not some madman, so my workout regime, and diet will be as healthy as possible.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

If your diet and training are on point then the only thing holding you back is recovery.

exactly so why would you need to inject steroids

I've lost like 4 inches off my waist, dropped from wearing Large to Medium in shirts, and am already well on my way to filling out those new smaller shirts with defined muscle instead of fat, and the only drugs I'm taking are copious amounts of weed.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wow. Steroids sound like a health miracle. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Yeah, they are at moderate doses. Why else do you think TRT is becoming extremely common?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Yeah, they are at moderate doses. Why else do you think TRT is becoming extremely common?

Maybe in your gymrat bubble