Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Seattle not putting up with Alex Jones' poo poo at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej-uOIfF31Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
The gently caress are Proud Boys?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Casimir Radon posted:

Donnie probably thinks getting rid of Bannon will get everyone to like him again, which is loving silly since half the country hates his rear end. While Bannon is certainly a horrible influence, Donnie will continue having at least one major fuckup a week because he's just that much of a disaster.

Gorka and Miller are also still in and their views are about as hosed up as Bannon's so it's not like there was that much housecleaning.

you say that but watch the bad dems applaud him

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mcclay posted:

frat boys

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie is about to have another bad (Even by his standards) weekend/next week. He flailed around and tried to stop the bleeding by getting rid of Dr. Gobbels, and now he's going to have to respond to white supremacist poo poo again and will gently caress it up.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/898594013409882112

:anime: delicious

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

mcclay posted:

anti masturbatory racists inspired by Aladdin the musical

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Iridium posted:

https://twitter.com/ABC11_WTVD/status/898569532754808832

the first report i saw of this said it was a KKK rally. anyone got anything more soild?

edit- yyyyup

https://twitter.com/alexkotch/status/898569217817038848

This is alarming, but I was thinking about this last night.

I was grateful these people didn't bring weapons or use them in Charlottesville...but uh...that could change.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

FuzzySkinner posted:

I was grateful these people didn't bring weapons or use them in Charlottesville...but uh...that could change.

... a lot of them did have weapons in Charlottesville

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

sneakyfrog posted:

anti masturbatory racists inspired by Aladdin the musical

they don't wipe because touching your butthole is homosexual behavior

their membership has a level system so i assume those are the highest level proudboys

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

comingafteryouall posted:

... a lot of them did have weapons in Charlottesville

meaning actually "using" them. (guns)

I'm also stunned a Timothy McVeigh figure hasn't come out of the woodwork.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they don't wipe because touching your butthole is homosexual behavior

their membership has a level system so i assume those are the highest level proudboys

they shower after every poop

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

FuzzySkinner posted:

There was that guy who tried to set off a car bomb in okc

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

they have. they're just also really dumb and get caught easily. some guy was arrested last week for trying to blow up a federal building in okalahoma (i think). his partner was an fbi agent so when he made a phone call thinking it would detonate their bomb he was arrested.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

mcclay posted:

A wannabe rightwing internet militia who pride themselves on ostenatiously not jerking it, and in extreme cases don't wipe their own asses because they consider it too homoerotic.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

i know contextually this sounds bad but its in fact extremely good

it is the nazis that are not good

very true i just really hope that none of the anti-nazis get shot

kinda getting a feeling like the klan aren't going to show in significant numbers

Captain_Maclaine posted:

A wannabe rightwing internet militia who pride themselves on ostenatiously not jerking it, and in extreme cases don't wipe their own asses because they consider it too homoerotic.

proud boys aren't just on the internet, they sometimes roam around nyc in drunk packs and will beat u up for looking "faggy". they're a pretty rare sighting tho.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
just a reminder that there's 97 days until thanksgiving so please start organizing your hometowns so you can have a pleasant chat with your formerly-reactionary relatives instead of a tense and uncomfortable time ;)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

this is my poo poo

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

mcclay posted:

Pretty sure they're far right incels who don't masturbate?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Qu Appelle posted:

Seattle not putting up with Alex Jones' poo poo at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej-uOIfF31Y

Anyone else who dumps coffee on Jones, please yell "Wake up sheeple!"

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

morally adept posted:

Pretty sure they're far right incels who don't masturbate?
hosed up if true, masturbation is the 2nd best thing there is

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

FuzzySkinner posted:

I've been watching Charlottesville footage pretty intensely and have seen multiple cases of neonazis brandishing and threatening people with firearms btw

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

I've been watching Charlottesville footage pretty intensely and have seen multiple cases of neonazis brandishing and threatening people with firearms btw

Yeah just kinda stunned that one of them hasn't gone full stupid with it.

there's some rear end in a top hat out there who's probably stupid enough to do it (like what was mentioned earlier in OKC) and yeah...thank god the FBI was on their game.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FuzzySkinner posted:

Yeah just kinda stunned that one of them hasn't gone full stupid with it.

there's some rear end in a top hat out there who's probably stupid enough to do it (like what was mentioned earlier in OKC) and yeah...thank god the FBI was on their game.

they did shoot off their guns

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/charlottesville-resident-viral-flame-throwing-photo-cops-were-protecting-nazis

“At first it was peaceful protest,” Long says. “Until someone pointed a gun at my head. Then the same person pointed it at my foot and shot the ground.”

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

just a reminder that there's 97 days until thanksgiving so please start organizing your hometowns so you can have a pleasant chat with your formerly-reactionary relatives instead of a tense and uncomfortable time ;)

gonna set up some pugil sticks at mine so i can beat the poo poo outta my rear end in a top hat cousins

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realalexjones/status/898564886187450368

the fact that the homeless dude is on alex's side is telling

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

mcclay posted:

Hipster Hitler Youth

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Al! posted:

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/charlottesville-resident-viral-flame-throwing-photo-cops-were-protecting-nazis

“At first it was peaceful protest,” Long says. “Until someone pointed a gun at my head. Then the same person pointed it at my foot and shot the ground.”

oh wow.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kromlech posted:

hosed up if true, masturbation is the 2nd best thing there is

3rd best. Being super-hungry at a good sushi restaurant is 2nd best.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Al! posted:

poo poo was bad enough without making up fairytales about magic bullets that don't ricochet.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

the trump tutelage posted:

poo poo was bad enough without making up fairytales about magic bullets that don't ricochet.

:prepop:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

mcclay posted:

They're confused young men on a journey together to discover their sexuality

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

the black husserl posted:

proud boys aren't just on the internet, they sometimes roam around nyc in drunk packs and will beat u up for looking "faggy". they're a pretty rare sighting tho.

there's one of them with a sticker on his Jeep in my neighborhood. dude has absolutely no chin.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Reince Penis posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the trump tutelage posted:

bullets are well known for ricocheting off grass

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Reince Penis posted:

a young man's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
well I ASSUMED they were on the street, jeez.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olY9BaSz6kA

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mcclay posted:

imagine you're a virgin, now imagine you blame minorities for this

ta-daa ur a proud boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

a young man's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk

I'm a father and husband with a full time job and mortgage on a house with a picket fence. A fairly traditional patriarch, if you will.

From my understanding the Proud Boys idealize me and my lifestyle, which is by far the weirdest thing I've ever heard or experienced.