Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Oh man that's the good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I've lost track of all the racist schad we've had in here lately, so I'm not sure if we've talked about this guy or not:

Local man forced to move after being outed as a Nazi

:qq:

Oh, man...

quote:

“I’m not a neo-Nazi. I don’t belong to a German workers’ party from 1933,” he said. “... I’m a moderate Republican.”

There is a picture of you literally holding a torch at a white nationalist rally. If all you wanted was for the statue to stay, maybe don't join in with the group chanting "Blood and soil". What a dink.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg2Nb7BMHMA

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Kantrowitz/status/898601887712256000/photo/1

:allears: Just so magical.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

SpacePig posted:

Oh, man...

There is a picture of you literally holding a torch at a white nationalist rally. If all you wanted was for the statue to stay, maybe don't join in with the group chanting "Blood and soil". What a dink.

I'm kind of interested to hear this completely moderate & normal guy's take on what the extremist fringe in the Republican party actually is

Blog Free or Die
Apr 30, 2005

FOR THE MOTHERLAND

why would you cut out the best part tho

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

canyoneer posted:

Lady, don't you dare blame yesterday's fajitas for that.

What a bullshit story for National Fajita Day

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Bloop posted:

What a bullshit story for National Fajita Day

Sounds like there might be a shill for Big Fajita here.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

I'm kind of interested to hear this completely moderate & normal guy's take on what the extremist fringe in the Republican party actually is

idk his beliefs seem to be pretty mainstream republican

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Blog Free or Die posted:

Thank you - was phone posting and that's all I could find in a search for pre-existing gifs.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
http://i.imgur.com/a7N3atH.gifv

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

please be real

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Found it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/comments/6uer3v/we_have_to_fund_this/dls5l19/?context=3&st=j6ifhpbk&sh=9ea4b511

It's in response to this:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

AlmightyBob posted:

please be real

It's real.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

I shouldn't have gone deeper. One of his responses later in the thread:

quote:

If there was a statue of Hitler in my area, I definitely would not take it down. I may not agree with what he believed or did, but his conviction (and only his conviction) is admirable. If it's been there for such a long time, I would not be okay with removing a landmark like that.

I look past the surface to try to find the good in all things. There is always something to be learned, even from seeing a statue of Hitler. If anything, it would serve as a reminder, so such a horrible event could never happen again.

The fact that Germany prevents historically accurate media that is not procured from the 1940s from displaying Nazi icons is disturbing.

:godwin:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AlmightyBob posted:

please be real

Holy poo poo. :staredog:

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

Doggles posted:

I shouldn't have gone deeper. One of his responses later in the thread:

:godwin:

Was about to post this.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Blog Free or Die posted:

I dont get why gifs of youtubes are so popular. The sound is integral!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncM7MxUr4mM

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

inertia is a hell of a thing

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Powaqoatse posted:

I dont get why gifs of youtubes are so popular. The sound is integral!!

It's been explained to me that it's for imgur and reddit upvotes

I wish I was kidding.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

I desperately need a gif of Steve Bannon taking The Long Walk.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I wonder how long until the first Breitbart article about how getting Bannon fired was a George Soros scheme.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://i.imgur.com/WC0qxdk.mp4

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Dillbag posted:

It's been explained to me that it's for imgur and reddit upvotes

I wish I was kidding.

Imgur, primarily. You can't just post a link to the video, but if you post fifty subtitled gifs you can get those precious green arrows!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

https://twitter.com/Breznican/status/898586524874186753

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

A political analogy for our times: Mr. Striped Shirt represents the alt-right,and the three women represent the alt-left.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This reminds me of those Pokemon attacks that hit X amount of times and you're like "okay he only hit me twi- oh what the gently caress five times?"

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

That article is about the *ATLANTA* *FALCONS*. It didn't even mention Baltimore or the Ravens???

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

EmmyOk posted:

This reminds me of those Pokemon attacks that hit X amount of times and you're like "okay he only hit me twi- oh what the gently caress five times?"

Or in Stripey ladies case, she hit him 8 times. Okay 7 times were teh slaps but that was a nice little roundhouse at the end.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

I'm old and am not familiar with what you are talking about, please explain in SNES terms.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Randaconda posted:

I'm old and am not familiar with what you are talking about, please explain in SNES terms.

I'm too young for SNES. Basically there's certain attacks that will hit for like 5 damage but they'll hit between 1-5 times so it could either be really useful or really lame. However when you're being hit by it there's an awkward amount of time between hit so you think "oh it only hit 2 times" but then another hit lands and so on. I feel like one cool customer writing this out.

Night Shade
Jan 13, 2013

Old School

Randaconda posted:

You could play Pokemon on a SNES if you also had a super gameboy.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

I'm too young for SNES. Basically there's certain attacks that will hit for like 5 damage but they'll hit between 1-5 times so it could either be really useful or really lame. However when you're being hit by it there's an awkward amount of time between hit so you think "oh it only hit 2 times" but then another hit lands and so on. I feel like one cool customer writing this out.

save some women for the rest of us, bro

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
FAROOQ / Johnson Cockslap just took a 30 day time out in the "idiots on social media" thread. With (no doubt) more to come.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

From now on every time you're reported in this thread (and, hell, the schadenfreude thread as well), I'll be giving you thirty days. I'm sure you'll try re-regging again to get around it but, trust me, you won't fool anybody for very long, and then you'll be right back to your thirties.

I was going to ban you too, but figured it'd be easier to keep track of you this way. Maybe I'll change my mind about that later.

Also, it seems kinda fake as Hell, but someone dumped coffee on Alex Jones as he was walking around Seattle being Alex Jones.
http://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-coffee-dumped-seattle-chasing-guy-down-street-652200

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Randaconda posted:

She thought she put in the blitz input for Pummel, but instead he got Bum Rushed.

Kurieg has a new favorite as of 01:21 on Aug 19, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kurieg posted:

She thought she put in the blitz input for Pummeler, but instead he got Bum Rushed.

See, this I understand. I also would have accepted "Got okie-doked by the Hundred Hand Slap in the corner*

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Tony Phillips posted:

FAROOQ / Johnson Cockslap just took a 30 day time out in the "idiots on social media" thread. With (no doubt) more to come.

What a shock. It won't stick though and he'll come back as even more of a gimmick shitposter.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I'm pretty sure this wasn't posted here.

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/898601973934465024

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

schreibs posted:

That article is about the *ATLANTA* *FALCONS*. It didn't even mention Baltimore or the Ravens???

Same thing, all sportsball teams are birds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless