Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

ex post facho posted:

2016 was deffo the worst year of my life and 2017 is like the punchline to a joke that nobosy is laughing at

we're all laughing in a way that scares children and animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Duscat posted:

also apparently America First now means kicking off RAHOWA

i mean yeah. that's been p obvious

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

America first has always meant white Americans first

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/RedTRaccoon/status/898638258724159488

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

euphronius posted:

America first has always meant white Americans first

woah holy poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ex post facho posted:

2016 was deffo the worst year of my life and 2017 is like the punchline to a joke that nobosy is laughing at

eh felt

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

woah holy poo poo

I'm dealing with remedial level posters I have to kiss

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
just lol if you don't meaningfully contribute to the two BYOB threads topical to trump

"alt-right protesters gathered in front of my home to demand that I jack off"
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823511

"Um, uh... a nazi apologist"
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3830836

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

I'll never forget infrastructure week

this is the 2nd one right

i remember the first owning hard too

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grem posted:

That eagle on dude's chest is also on top of a shitload of flagpoles in the United States. Nazis everywhere.

eagles are cool

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

I'm dealing with remedial level posters I have to kiss

ur kissin' posters?

gross

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
physical contact is fascist

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Grem posted:

That eagle on dude's chest is also on top of a shitload of flagpoles in the United States. Nazis everywhere.

maybe ur the real nazi for recognizing it ehh

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Pick posted:

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus christ what's happening now

im making a manhattan

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think it's good to be willing to explain thing syou consider obvious. Not everyone has had the same life experiences as you

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vbCKava_JE

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

btw I'm Hitler :cool:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think it's good to be willing to explain thing syou consider obvious. Not everyone has had the same life experiences as you

this is why i endlessly scream TRUMP

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Maxcine Waters is the last member the Mace was used on shocking they would use it on a black woman and no one else ever.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I don't understand why this was the tipping point for republicans. Not the outright collusion with Russia to destroy democracy, not his 0 skill in international diplomacy, not his immediate hostility and alienation of the Washington establishment, not his huge embarrassing strikeout on health care (and impending budget disaster), but because he did not vehemently denounce white supremacists.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't understand why this was the tipping point for republicans. Not the outright collusion with Russia to destroy democracy, not his 0 skill in international diplomacy, not his immediate hostility and alienation of the Washington establishment, not his huge embarrassing strikeout on health care (and impending budget disaster), but because he did not vehemently denounce white supremacists.

if you gotta draw the line somewhere, "don't literally be a nazi" isn't the worst possible place to do it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB055Obmdno

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
White Supremacist is fine but Nazi is a line too far.

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Asproigerosis posted:

the entire strategy for the last 30-40 years for republicans has been creating an abstract cover to the actual issues they are pushing for

by actually directly just saying the concepts they have hidden behind walls of vagueness it strips them of their ability to push their agenda because it's actually, y'know, kinda lovely

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
when's the battle of boston and when's the juggalo march versus fascism?

these are questions one has in 2017.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Guy Goodbody posted:

if you gotta draw the line somewhere, "don't literally be a nazi" isn't the worst possible place to do it

unless if you're drawing the line after being a literal nazi it is because there is a lot of loving ground to cover before you get to literal nazi

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Asproigerosis posted:

a literal nazi mowed down a crowd with his car and the president thought it was cool and good

p. big deal even in today's media bubble world

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Guy Goodbody posted:

I mean I'm also scratching my head at how anyone in any position requiring public visibility could whiff so hard on the literally biggest slow pitch softball take of Nazi's are bad. Just not seeing how the republicans are now really gnashing teeth when they've been fostering the white supremacy movement as a pillar of their platform for the past 20 years.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

rock n roll baby

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Asproigerosis posted:

it's the nazi label

it's still potent enough that they can't have it on 'em

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gringostar posted:

unless if you're drawing the line after being a literal nazi it is because there is a lot of loving ground to cover before you get to literal nazi

yeah I think drawing the line anywhere after nazi is the worst possible place to draw it. so my statement holds true

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

I think it's still the fall out from Obamacare disaster and charlottes vilel just intervened

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Supporting Nazis running over liberals gained him five loving points in the polls it is time to start killing people.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Elephanthead posted:

Supporting Nazis running over liberals gained him five loving points in the polls it is time to start killing people.

at this rate, if you get 20 more innocents killed he'll have like 138% approval

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

eagles are cool

i hate the loving eagles

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/LegKickTKO/status/898716659040387076

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

it slike when your racist grandpa goes senile and starts saying really awkward things at a restaurant. everyone hates you and your table for it but you cant explain to them why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
I was at pub night Wednesday and this old dude started to talk to me about how the media covering up globalism and how nobody talks about it

I recommended Infowars to him cuz he's old and prob don't know YouTube

• Locked thread