Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
The SPLC bags Daily Caller for its white nationalist collection. Poor Wesley, didn't make the cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Fututor Magnus posted:

prince charles' belief in a divine right of kings comes from a far more primitive place than moldbug. in fact, the people the prince takes inspiration from for his views are the grandaddies of the reactionary / traditionalist / proto-fascist movement (with relevant luminaries such as julius evola) which inspire today's neoreactionaries.

prince charles would never like moldbug or nick land, they are far too modernist for his own reactionary ideals. but the neoreactionaries would more than accept prince charles. i'm interested in seeing not only how NRx takes up prince charles but also how /pol/ and the alt-right do the same. prince charles could turn parts of the alt-right closer towards neoreaction.

There is currently a social media campaign to make Jacob Rees-Mogg PM, a guy who is by all appearances a Victorian time traveller. I'm surprised we don't hear more about him in the neoreactionary circles

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

you were right i did thanks.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
WHatever happened to the wanker who made all the youtube videos, but who made sure to put his crystal skull into a new spot for each video? I seem to recall he was wearing a leather jacket that had some kind of Canadian military or supremacist poo poo on it. Is he still around?

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

coyo7e posted:

WHatever happened to the wanker who made all the youtube videos, but who made sure to put his crystal skull into a new spot for each video? I seem to recall he was wearing a leather jacket that had some kind of Canadian military or supremacist poo poo on it. Is he still around?

Aurini, also famous for dressing like a magician and never actually drinking whisky/smoking a lit cigarette.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Oh dang, it's been a couple years since I thought of him I guess, I was sure he had a crystal skull :ohdear:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

coyo7e posted:

Oh dang, it's been a couple years since I thought of him I guess, I was sure he had a crystal skull :ohdear:

I can understand the confusion, he just has a chrome dome though.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

coyo7e posted:

It's actually made from Tiberium.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Davis Aurini posted:

And let's not forget the Jews.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

coyo7e posted:

I will not have you slander Dan Aykroyd in this thread

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I will not have you slander Dan Aykroyd in this thread

That vodka kinda sucks

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017
Mod please rename me to "Pee zombie"

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Improbable Lobster posted:

That vodka kinda sucks

My kid loves the bottle, so she has a collection of the airplane sized ones now (refilled with water). She tried to give one to a friend as a birthday present before I intervened.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Improbable Lobster posted:

That vodka kinda sucks

But does it suck as hard as Davis Aurini?

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

SHEEEEEEEEPLE!

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

The Vosgian Beast posted:

But does it suck as hard as Davis Aurini?
god no

KillerQueen posted:

SHEEEEEEEEPLE!

"fluoride stare"

mods

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017
The thing that's always gotten me about fluoride supposedly being used to make people more receptive to suggestion is that they oughtta be more receptive to any suggestion, including the pentagon apparently losing 6.5 trillion

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/TheDuckReborn/status/895007105945612290

also, dilbert man wrote a terrible article: http://blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/898463498426044417

Fututor Magnus has a new favorite as of 09:56 on Aug 18, 2017

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

EvenWorseOpinions posted:

The thing that's always gotten me about fluoride supposedly being used to make people more receptive to suggestion is that they oughtta be more receptive to any suggestion, including the pentagon apparently losing 6.5 trillion

I don't know, I'm pretty receptive to the suggestion that the pentagon just set $6.5 trillion down somewhere and forgot where they put it and maybe looked behind the couch cushions for a few minutes and shrugged and went back to congress to get more. I guess it's working?

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
And isn't fiat money imaginary dubloons anyway, so could they really argue that you lost anything at all in the first place? I mean, just let the fed print more right?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
new Contra video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPWI7cEJGs

Abigail Cockbane being basically Julie Bindel is amazing. :allears:

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
https://twitter.com/mjg59/status/898595215107276800

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

TinTower posted:

new Contra video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPWI7cEJGs

Abigail Cockbane being basically Julie Bindel is amazing. :allears:

I can't explain why exactly but

D̛̤̟̣̖̪͙̺̂̉̒̈̉͆̚O͖̩͍̞͎̘͂̀͛͆͡Ś̷̨̝̘̲̯̯̖͉̀̓̉̈́̓̑͢ͅṮ̢̝̝̞͚̣̼͂͂̅̆̚͟͜ T̫̺̬̱̙̠̜̙̹͈̅͐̎̿̿͒͆̓̐͡H̵̤̟̼̘̜̟͐̓̈́́̅̋̃͘O̶͓̟̼̺͖̔͂͆̈́͑̑͐̕Ủ͖̙̟̜̬̊͆̋̈́͡͡ B̶̢̛̛̖̝̩̫̱͚̜̂̅̀͟͟͞͝L̖̯̞̤̱͖̱̜̟͂̐͌͋͟͝Ė͓̠̱͎͕̙̹͇̓̒͆̽̚̚̕͠Ę̺͉̭̟̑̆͒̽͂̉ͅḐ̴̧͇͎̝̜̹͎͎̣̋͊̾̀͘?̵͙̙̯͖͕̹̳̄͆́͆͡

Made me laugh more than it really should have

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I'm honestly surprised there's not been more melt-downs from the nutters re. the last couple days in the U.S.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Samovar posted:

I'm honestly surprised there's not been more melt-downs from the nutters re. the last couple days in the U.S.

i've seen more of them trying to stay quiet in the hope of things blowing over than trying to do damage control.

e: especially NRx it seems, but Charlottesville destroys a ton of right-wing narratives.

Fututor Magnus has a new favorite as of 18:19 on Aug 19, 2017

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Even MMS is staying quiet and keeping to his usual brand of douchery

http://mister-mean-spirited.blogspot.com/2017/08/trust-is-personality-disorder.html

I can only assume that this article was spurred by his manager not giving him time off work at the gas station to go attend the rally.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
apropos of nothing i found this funny video: https://youtu.be/y6DfHFTs4ng

youtube recommendations is broken

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Ah. Cowards in every sense of the word, I see.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
Fahrenheit:1488 is still there! Here's a piece they posted last month about how those darn lefties organise. It's literally "hey guys, I went and read one of those 'book' things and it just blew my mind!!" It was posted on 11 July and every bit of advice in it is comedy gold in the light of last weekend. I could quote the whole thing, but y'know.

Skittle Prickle
Oct 28, 2005

The best-tasting pickle I ever heard!

divabot posted:

Fahrenheit:1488 is still there! Here's a piece they posted last month about how those darn lefties organise. It's literally "hey guys, I went and read one of those 'book' things and it just blew my mind!!" It was posted on 11 July and every bit of advice in it is comedy gold in the light of last weekend. I could quote the whole thing, but y'know.

I wish the left was as well organised as right wingers think we are

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

divabot posted:

From the link:

quote:

By contrast, the Right doesn’t really have Institutions or even that many effective organizations.
Sorry, what?? Has he never heard of the NRA? Focus on the Family? Or Family Research Council, Americans for Tax Reform, the Eagle Forum, the Heritage Institute, the Cato Institute (libertarian, though), the ACLJ, the Home School Legal Defense Association, Advocates for Faith and Freedom .... and many, many others.

Maybe what he means is "I've never heard any conservative institutions, because my entire knowledge of politics comes from my tiny right-wing echo chamber and from /pol/."

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

pookel posted:

From the link:

Sorry, what?? Has he never heard of the NRA? Focus on the Family? Or Family Research Council, Americans for Tax Reform, the Eagle Forum, the Heritage Institute, the Cato Institute (libertarian, though), the ACLJ, the Home School Legal Defense Association, Advocates for Faith and Freedom .... and many, many others.

Maybe what he means is "I've never heard any conservative institutions, because my entire knowledge of politics comes from my tiny right-wing echo chamber and from /pol/."

It sure is easy to make your side feel like the embattled underdog when you have the worldly knowledge of a 15 year old i guess

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/898953581138554880

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Is... is Mike saying he wants to be hosed by Antifa

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

ate all the Oreos posted:

Is... is Mike saying he wants to be hosed by Antifa

What's surprising? We already know he wants to screw (over) people at any opportunity.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

A while back I seem to remember some comics posted in this thread drawn by a guy who clearly had an unacknowledged black bloc fetish but I can't remember what they were called or anything about them other than it had two muscular guys in black masks making out in a college classroom that was teaching them evil leftism or something, anyone have any idea what I'm talking about

Bourricot
Aug 7, 2016

It was recently posted in the D&D pictures thread:
https://twitter.com/tresgambas/status/898984530861621248

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Jesus, no wonder these assholes are wound up so tight all the time.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Goon Danton posted:

Jesus, no wonder these assholes are wound up so tight all the time.

They oughta keep them loose so the black bloc can pleasure them easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Bourricot posted:

It was recently posted in the D&D pictures thread:
https://twitter.com/tresgambas/status/898984530861621248

Ah yeah that's the one. My friend went down a rabbit hole of that guy's comics a while back and came to the conclusion that he definitely has a weird unacknowledged gay antifa fetish because there's a lot like this