Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

lapping goblins

catching him in TRACK with a goblin

Ed him in Balls with a GOBLIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

look, all i want is to make reprehensible sexist and racist comments in public with a smug look on my face without someone coming along and violating my free speech by punching my teeth in

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

etalian posted:

Counting down to all the goon comments about how a few of the juggalettes are really hot.

Looks like you done ended your own countdown at t=0

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Spoondick posted:

look, all i want is to make reprehensible sexist and racist comments in public with a smug look on my face without someone coming along and violating my free speech by punching my teeth in

and I think that's dangerous and reprehensible but you should totally be able to do that because of a little thing called the CONSTITUTION. It's good thing I oppose you in politics though.

*does the right thing*

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

alnilam posted:

Looks like you done ended your own countdown at t=0

maybe it was a reverse trap where he was the bait and you've just been reverse puppet mastered with a reverse trap that you just didn't spring because a reverse trap would mean that you start out stuck in it and then it lets you go and that's not really a revelation I was prepared for when I began typing.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I can't wait for all the liberal thinkpieces dissecting ICP lyrics

https://twitter.com/icp/status/898627494558941184

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

insane chapo ptraphouse

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
they're fairly clear on their views

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

jigokuman posted:

alex runs from the globalist within himself

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Joementum posted:

They don't like flags, but what about statues?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/898903101561856000

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

all these years on SA harassing snd making fun of Juggalos has been in vain. They are our idiot cousins.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Joementum posted:

buddy they dont even let me gently caress the rebel flag

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Joementum posted:

I can't wait for all the liberal thinkpieces dissecting ICP lyrics

https://twitter.com/icp/status/898627494558941184

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4AVPuao7Q

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

:same:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
your president, donald john trump, is one of the three dumbest people alive - DJT
04:20AM - Sep 11, 2001

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
"you can not do a total genocide on one person's ancestry because of the actions of a few"

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/16890239/

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Elephanthead posted:

Hmm yeah how does Putin feel about Nazis? Does that carry over from Stalin the desire to punch them dead?

Russians view their victory over the Nazis as the 'end of fascism' and Putin made a huge deal over the whatever anniversary of WW2 ending with that tag line as its center piece. In the past year they even opened up a mock model of the Reichstag building (or something?) so its citizens can recreate the storming of the last measure of Hitler's authority. It's both a point of pride and a rhetorical sleight of hand for a fascist regime to say that it 'ended fascism'.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Joementum posted:

nothing against LL Cool J or Lionel Richie but it remains a mystery to me why the Kennedy Center keeps snubbing Little Richard, who is still alive and deserves it

Little Richard has actually won every Kennedy Center honors since all those other people just stole his ideas

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
your president, donald john trump, is one of the three dumbest people alive - DJT
04:20AM - Sep 11, 2001

poo poo
think
poo poo
think
poo poo
put me in the closet

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

"you can not do a total genocide on one person's ancestry because of the actions of a few"

One of the few pieces of hope that I cling to is that people aren't naturally this stupid and that there's an entire 2 1/2 generations which were brain damaged by exposure to lead from paint and gasoline. Maybe kids born after 1990 won't be so hosed up and stupid?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The chels is too good for us

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

One of the few pieces of hope that I cling to is that people aren't naturally this stupid and that there's an entire 2 1/2 generations which were brain damaged by exposure to lead from paint and gasoline. Maybe kids born after 1990 won't be so hosed up and stupid?

Pssh... you want a great deal on a bridge in Brooklyn? I'll sell it to you, dirt cheap!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Zeroisanumber posted:

Maybe kids born after 1990 won't be so hosed up and stupid?

you're stupid for thinking this so if you were born after 1990 welp

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

you're stupid for thinking this so if you were born after 1990 welp

1978. I still have the excuse of huffing tons of lead.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Zipperelli. posted:

"Thatim posted:

Bannon will not get fired. Ever. He is basically best Bros with the Pres.

The day he gets fired, you know someone is pulling trumps strings. And I doubt this will happen cause his brain is so smooth that it keeps slipping away"

Just wanted to bring this up from about a hundred or so pages back (still playing catch-up). Emphasis mine.

Thatim has the same brain problem that makes Nichael and SKULL.GIF think everything is The Mattering, but he puts like zero :effort: into rationalizing it.

Meanwhile me, the dumb one, less than ten pages later:

Oiled and Ready posted:

Either Bannon or Kelly will be out by September 11th, 2017
... :toxx:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
can't wait for the presidential medals ceremony where we'll honor Gary Busey

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Man he hates the gently caress out of Obama doesn't he

How long did it take him after the 2011 WH Correspondent Dinner to start throwing shade

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

trump-a, loom-pa, doop a de dah

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Lord of Pie posted:

Little Richard has actually won every Kennedy Center honors since all those other people just stole his ideas

Chubby Checker deserves at least half of those

Zeroisanumber posted:

I was born in 1990, we have some of the best tap water in the country, and I'm still a gotdamn moron so I wouldn't count on it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
normal brain: we have a constitutional republic with coequal branches

galaxy brain: trump should fire the congressional leaders

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898866415448408065

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Joementum posted:

can't wait for the presidential medals ceremony where we'll honor Gary Busey

Al!
Apr 2, 2010