Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Samurai Sanders posted:

Oh my god what is this "reflexively" poo poo.

I mean, I pretty reflexively hate the fat stupid orange rear end in a top hat, so it's not exactly wrong. It just misses the nuance that he's reflexively hated for a very good reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I mean, I pretty reflexively hate the fat stupid orange rear end in a top hat, so it's not exactly wrong.
I hate him and anyone he would hire as press secretary for all kinds of really good god drat reasons.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
"sure trump might have fumbled a thing or two, but the press is really mean"

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

that bloody Stuart statue

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I think the whole statue thing is a distraction, but this is too funny

https://twitter.com/fordm/status/898175375125164032

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

that's either a really tiny sheet of paper or Tinsleys bucking the trend and giving Tump huge ol' hands

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jurgan posted:

Trump is secretly The Phantom Blot?

good reference

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Samurai Sanders posted:

Oh my god what is this "reflexively" poo poo.

projection

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

MEAT IS MEAT AND THE STRONG MUST EAT!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rincewinds posted:

MEAT IS MEAT AND THE STRONG MUST EAT!

been a while since we saw Vegan Comix come to think of it

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Mayor Kenney :argh: posted:

The Rizzo Statue controversy. I think most Philadelphians would rather see Mayor Kenney go.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

A "Racism Has Deep Roots in America Cartoon"

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Kenney owns and is a good Mayor. Stiglich is just mad because his soda costs more.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I mean, I pretty reflexively hate the fat stupid orange rear end in a top hat, so it's not exactly wrong. It just misses the nuance that he's reflexively hated for a very good reason.

I reflexively pull my hand away from a hot stove or squint in direct sunlight.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Good poo poo

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Oh man, I wish Trump was secretly dasharez0ne all along.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Man, on top of all the Nazi poo poo, Trump has a skull hidden under his face too??? :staredog:

Stevoblunt
Mar 12, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Martellus Bennett, one of the Bennett brothers (who play in the NFL and are well known for how outspoken they are) made a political cartoon:

The Bennett brothers are alright. It sure is getting tiring hearing white peoples hot takes on Michael Bennett sitting for the national anthem up here in Seattle.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Shouldn't that skull be red? Really takes me out of it.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

"I'm not owned! I'm not owned!!"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Asparagus? What kind of barbecues do they have in Scandinavian lands?

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Hey, grilled asparagus is pretty drat good, and a nice break with the meat.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Wait, you DON'T cook everything on the barbecue all at once?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Starshark posted:

Shouldn't that skull be red? Really takes me out of it.

Seriously.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

While we're on the subject, is white supremacy a burgeoning problem in Scandinavian/Nordic countries? In the US you have a lot of white dudes jerking off to Viking/Norse myths and I wonder if that's at all true in the original countries.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

I've always wondered what sort of modifications to the brain/body that turns human zombies into obligate carnivores, or even more specifically, brain-eaters. If it's purely psychological, then is it possible for human zombies to eventually live on non-meat?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

toanoradian posted:

I've always wondered what sort of modifications to the brain/body that turns human zombies into obligate carnivores, or even more specifically, brain-eaters. If it's purely psychological, then is it possible for human zombies to eventually live on non-meat?

I guess the thing to understand is that zombies aren't real and they just do what the author wants them to do. And no-one seems to think that zombies raiding the produce aisle is a good plot.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
I've been reading the threads since the start (because I hate myself, I dunno) and I think the Nazi stuff in the most recent ones is probably the worst of anything the normal cartoon crowd have done. I'd take a hundred banal "DINOSAURS EAT YOU AT A COLLEGE" duck comics over one "I secretly empathise with Nazis" comic.

Also I wish King Possum wouldn't timg his comics because I keep accidentally scrolling past when I see repeats and it's harder to tell what's new.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Who gives a flying gently caress.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
STANTIS: "Ha ha, no robot will ever replace me, the Very Perceptive Cartoonist."

EDITOR: "Boys, meet the Cartoonotron 5000."

C-5000: "WHY. MUST. BOTH. SIDES. BE. SO. CRA-ZY. *BEEP* HER. E-MAILS."

ALLIE: "Ha ha ha! How does it keep up with current events like that?"

ps fill in your signature or learn how to use a transparent background, stantis. god drat, you lazy gently caress.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Pants Donkey posted:

While we're on the subject, is white supremacy a burgeoning problem in Scandinavian/Nordic countries? In the US you have a lot of white dudes jerking off to Viking/Norse myths and I wonder if that's at all true in the original countries.

Google "Varg Vikernes", assuming you even have to.

Serious answer: fringe nuts abound, and Sweden has it worst.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Saint Sputnik posted:

Good poo poo

p good

toons:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pants Donkey posted:

How soon we forget...

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Cat Mattress posted:

How soon we forget...

Why is Norway being invaded by Vikings?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

While we're on the subject, is white supremacy a burgeoning problem in Scandinavian/Nordic countries?
I don't know if you heard, but....we had a little bomb related incident with a white supremacist a few years back.

quote:

In the US you have a lot of white dudes jerking off to Viking/Norse myths and I wonder if that's at all true in the original countries.

We had a group who called themselves Soldiers of Odin, but we took care of that:

I mean, supremacists in Norway jerk themselves off to norse myths too (there's even a group called Vigrid) but being into vikings and norse mythology is pretty mainstream.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Why is Norway being invaded by Vikings?

Vikings invaded Norway all the time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Svolder

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Starshark posted:

I guess the thing to understand is that zombies aren't real and they just do what the author wants them to do. And no-one seems to think that zombies raiding the produce aisle is a good plot.

Wait, really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
I'm fairly certain I just saw Mike Lester standing on the side of A1A holding a sign claiming Freemasons set fire to his house.

SwitchbladeKult fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Aug 19, 2017

• Locked thread