Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Trump.mp4 posted:

Sir this is the Trump is a good President thread.

Wait, I thought Trump is fine. Trump is a good President is a bit much, jeez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Trump.mp4 posted:

thats a lol

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

etalian posted:

They should put a bronze plaque up, "On this day 50 terrified Nazi cucks were forced to flee Boston"

:five:

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

it is very funny that the triggered neo nazi magamen cant enjoy a good lol thread without serious posting about cnn or Hillary or who gives a gently caress

this is a thread about our big fat baby man retard president please stay on topic

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Balthesar posted:

Wait, I thought Trump is fine. Trump is a good President is a bit much, jeez.

This is a trap to get me another days probation I bet so I will just say that I agree with your statement on the Presidents state of well being and I will agree that he is doing a heck of a job and all.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/898953581138554880

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Trump.mp4 posted:

to be fair, Trump has done more to unite and mobilize the left than most in recent history

something I thought would never happen, so Trump...... good??

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that brings up an excellent question. is trump actually good at anything? sure, he's a terrible businessman, husband, father, negotiator, public speaker, golfer and president. he doesn't seem to have any hobbies aside from golf, and the usual domestic stuff any random person might be skilled at is clearly off the table. he's excellent at providing lols, but that's completely unintentional on his part.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Wha...?

Did Cernovich broadcast another one of his fetishes?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I love this because, after all of us realizing we can't just continue to let these people think they need to "have a voice" anymore, they can now see how hopelessly outnumbered they are.

lol, white supremacists briefly thought they had numbers even remotely equal to the number of people who would gladly beat them senseless in public.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Code Jockey posted:

to be fair, Trump has done more to unite and mobilize the left than most in recent history

something I thought would never happen, so Trump...... good??

lol you believe in the resistance?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

he's good at getting millions of people to vote for him despite being the dumbest person in the country and possibly the world.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that brings up an excellent question. is trump actually good at anything? sure, he's a terrible businessman, husband, father, negotiator, public speaker, golfer and president. he doesn't seem to have any hobbies aside from golf, and the usual domestic stuff any random person might be skilled at is clearly off the table. he's excellent at providing lols, but that's completely unintentional on his part.

Bilking rubes?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

.... is mike saying he has a rape fetish?

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Being a urinal.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

I love this because, after all of us realizing we can't just let these people think they need to "have a voice" anymore, they can now see how hopelessly outnumbered they are.

lol, white supremacists briefly thought they had numbers even remotely equal to the number of people who would gladly beat them senseless in public.

no, what happened was the media kept saying over and over again that white supremacists are everywhere and emboldened and what you are now seeing is the truth that those scumbag peieces of poo poo are an extremely small and insignificant portion of our population that shouldn't be propped up by loving idiots just trying to score political points against the President lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Creating and selling a brand.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Creating and selling a brand.

yeah, i can buy that

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
maga was always about being a loud obnoxious idiot who wont shut up ever or admit to a single fault

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Trump.mp4 posted:

lol you believe in the resistance?

friend I'm just surprised to see internet liberals actually get off the internet and go outside to yell at people

we

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

a bone to pick posted:

.... is mike saying he has a rape fetish?

I think he wants to be dominated by an Antifa stud.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

He's extremely good at exposing Donald Trump. The best.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Code Jockey posted:

friend I'm just surprised to see internet liberals actually get off the internet and go outside to yell at people

we

While they are doing that, they are destroying property and assaulting people and the police and causing more and more normal people to go over to the GOP side so while I'm glad you appreciate seeing people speak up you should realize that those same people are only doing so to silence dissenting political opinions and the majority of American's don't like that poo poo. You are cheering a "resistance" while the people being "resisted" are lawful US voters that elected a man President.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Trump is good because people from all kinds of backgrounds/races/creeds are uniting in laughing at the Bad President. We, as Americans, grow a stronger bond through his incompetence and buffoonery and our collective disdain for the man. We laugh together and that is the glue that will unite Americans and lead us to a brighter tomorrow.

Thank you President poo poo-for-Brains, never change.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Where does Trump.mp4 live? I want to go piss on him like his piss-loving idol loves. C'mon, it'll be funny.

Waaaaaiiiiiit a second. Why isn't that the tactic used at pro-Trump rallies? Just everyone else mass-peeing on them.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Only trumps good thread simulation:
remember that one time when trump didnt poo poo his pants what a presidential thing to do *leans down to sniff own butt*

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

looks like trump.mp4 has a lot of growing up to do

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

Where does Trump.mp4 live? I want to go piss on him like his piss-loving idol loves. C'mon, it'll be funny.

Waaaaaiiiiiit a second. Why isn't that the tactic used at pro-Trump rallies? Just everyone else mass-peeing on them.

that would be committing sexual assault

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

because no one wants their dick to become a meme

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Trump.mp4 posted:

While they are doing that, they are destroying property and assaulting people and the police and causing more and more normal people to go over to the GOP side so while I'm glad you appreciate seeing people speak up you should realize that those same people are only doing so to silence dissenting political opinions and the majority of American's don't like that poo poo. You are cheering a "resistance" while the people being "resisted" are lawful US voters that elected a man President.

what country do you hail from friendo

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

Quit trying to doxx me you loving weirdos lol

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

free hubcaps posted:

what country do you hail from friendo

These United States of America

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Trump.mp4 posted:

no, what happened was the media kept saying over and over again that white supremacists are everywhere and emboldened and what you are now seeing is the truth that those scumbag peieces of poo poo are an extremely small and insignificant portion of our population that shouldn't be propped up by loving idiots just trying to score political points against the President lol

white supremacists currently run the government.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

because no one wants their dick to become a meme

No one?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Trump.mp4 posted:

Are you saying Nazi's shouldn't be assaulted?

Cause there was kind of a war about that.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

white supremacists currently run the government.

lol bullshit lies like this didn't work in 2016 why do you fuckers think it'll work now?

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017

Catastrophe posted:

Swedish and Norwegian libertard magamen always bring the best laughs but sadly I don't think he's Nordic

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Seriously, probably should disengage from the (not so) Silent (not so) Majority guys, because I think they might be trying to poo poo up this thread until it gets gassed or "Temporarily Closed" like they ran all of their own poo poo into the ground.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Obsidianheart posted:

Seriously, probably should disengage from the (not so) Silent (not so) Majority guys, because I think they might be trying to poo poo up this thread until it gets gassed or "Temporarily Closed" like they ran all of their own poo poo into the ground.

The frantic level of posting backs this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Obsidianheart posted: