Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

smh can't believe 30,000 people got paid to protest and I missed the casting call to instead shitpost and lol at magaboys get dunked on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Keep f5ing CNN I'm sure you'll find all manner of delusional hallucinations to this effect after the dems are quietly and quickly backing off the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA narrative, gotta keep it fresh you know

My man, what's with your CNN obsession?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

Don't touch the poop

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Avirosb posted:

Don't stare into the abyss friend

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lol at the bitchmade dude acting like a fictional character could kill a real person

also lol at the lady's dumb face

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
prior to trump existing 'silent majority' referred to people who think things are fine and don't say poo poo.

it was only used by people who had to deal with all the loudmouth people who complain about everything, aka the 'loud minority'

the term is ruined forever and that's a shame because it was such a useful way of talking about things

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Noice.

Just need another one with traitors.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a pretty safe bet that if trump could find an excuse that he thought makes him look good he would resign. being president requires a lot of work and facing a lot of criticism. trump isn't willing to do either of those things.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hmmmmmm Hmm *glances at governorships, house, senate, judicial, executive*, hmmmm

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

Tell me more, I want to know how you get all your hard hitting hot takes about us here in America from jolly old England, englishman

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If you want a lol just look at trump.MP4 post count over the last 5 pages and then look at the rest of the posts.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Donald trump reads this thread. Awestruck by his staunch defence by magagoons, he agrees to have sex with them

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Like no really, I want to know all you englishmen's sources regarding united states politics because it's not like you're actually here or know anything about American culture, history or politics with any actual nuance or context, especially given your entire country is the size of one state

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bust Rodd posted:

If you want a lol just look at trump.MP4 post count over the last 5 pages and then look at the rest of the posts.

thanks I got a good lol thinking about people researching my posting history it's not creepy or desperate it's dunking on me of course

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

super macho dude posted:

smh can't believe 30,000 people got paid to protest

People who actually believe this should be sterilized and have their voting rights revoked so they can no longer ruin the country for people with an IQ over 34 or reproduce to continue spreading their deeply damaging retardation.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Trump.mp4 posted:

thanks I got a good lol thinking about people researching my posting history it's not creepy or desperate it's dunking on me of course

Most Englishmen I've talked to show some sort of sense of actual shame being from England, even to the point that they consider even flying an English flag outside their homes some sort of horrible act of racism. Can you even imagine living in this kind of warped rear end country? :sad:, it really is

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

People who actually believe this should be sterilized and have their voting rights revoked so they can no longer ruin the country for people with an IQ over 34 or reproduce to continue spreading their deeply damaging retardation.

nah kids are smart and realize their parents are full of poo poo

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Most Englishmen I've talked to show some sort of sense of actual shame being from England, even to the point that they consider even flying an English flag outside their homes some sort of horrible act of racism. Can you even imagine living in this kind of warped rear end country? :sad:, it really is

Peep Show is great but that is funny make believe I hear the real England is a nanny state.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Like no really, I want to know all you englishmen's sources regarding united states politics because it's not like you're actually here or know anything about American culture, history or politics with any actual nuance or context, especially given your entire country is the size of one state

Lol nice meltdown.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Careful Drums posted:

nah kids are smart and realize their parents are full of poo poo

so there's this kid nicknamed "Pickle"...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the magamen really want to have Donald trump gently caress them, and they're getting antsy because he won't

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Stems from being poo poo at soccer.
There's been decades of 'We are going to win, oh yes, this time we are going to win!' media frenzy, and then losing to a part time team.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

the magamen really want to have Donald trump gently caress them, and they're getting antsy because he won't

Oh he is fuckin em, just figuratively

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

haljordan posted:

The biggest lol for me is the crying Nazi being banned from fuckin match.com :hmbol:

And yet his grindr account, surprisingly active

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
magamen getting all upset lol :)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

strong trump really Does It for the magamen, and they get all fluttery at the thought of him

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
trump will resign before his 4 years are up, he won't be able to make it. lmao . hes sooo alpha

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Piss de Bundy posted:

trump will resign before his 4 years are up, he won't be able to make it. lmao . hes sooo alpha

he might die instead. all that golfing is very strenuous for a morbidly obese drug addict who believes that exercise consumes a finite lifetime supply of energy.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hate the period of time between trump tweets. the magamen have such a short attention span that they forget how retarded their idol is and become emboldened

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

happyhippy posted:

Stems from being poo poo at soccer.
There's been decades of 'We are going to win, oh yes, this time we are going to win!' media frenzy, and then losing to a part time team.

It's always fun watching the more professional polished German team wrecking them at the World Cup.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he might die instead. all that golfing is very strenuous for a morbidly obese drug addict who believes that exercise consumes a finite lifetime supply of energy.

lol "and then he may also get replaced by a protest yes a protest will cause him to leave the oval office the resistance everyone!"

this roleplay in this thread is pretty sad really

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Piss de Bundy posted:

Nah, not until Ryan and McConnell get their tax revamp.
Once that is over they will just go full impeach and get him out.
Then with Pence in its Pence 2020 and blame everything bad on Trump/Obama

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Tell me more, I want to know how you get all your hard hitting hot takes about us here in America from jolly old England, englishman

strange you quoted lots of post that mentioned you but not the one where i asked why you posted a news article that said the opposite of what you thought it did. are you bad at reading? that would explain both.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Trump.mp4 posted:

lol "and then he may also get replaced by a protest yes a protest will cause him to leave the oval office the resistance everyone!"

this roleplay in this thread is pretty sad really

you roleplay as a trump voter, when in reality you live in europe

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Piss de Bundy posted:

my favourite thing is when he got all alex jones paranoid and started shouting at other magamen that they weren't REAL trump voters. who did he accuse again?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Did the Qcs bans expire already?

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
magamen voted for a old, fat, literal retard and keep doubling down on it LOL

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

the saddest thing in this thread

gender illusionist posted:

magamen voted for a old, fat, literal retard and keep doubling down on it LOL

they learned from the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Quotey posted:

my favourite thing is when he got all alex jones paranoid and started shouting at other magamen that they weren't REAL trump voters. who did he accuse again?

lol if you don't realize that most people with MAGA avatars didn't actually vote for Trump and have stated so multiple times. I on the other hand voted for him twice, in the United States where I live and am allowed to vote