Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
More like trimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

The article says that someone who worked there had just committed suicide.

See, his new system was working already

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

jerry seinfel posted:

They're called diet pills when you're a millionaire

diet coke :thunk:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Can I just say thank u awful app peoples

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also it feels so incredible that suddenly the country realizes what a sham to keep minorities down all the phoney baloney confederate worship was and is

lynch a few if they get too uppity, burn their churches down, and then when they're passified you put up a monument to the people who killed to have them enslaved and stay that way

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

More like trimp

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Maybe we need more appsl

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I mean...he's 100% right about this.

Trump thinks the Nazis are better.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

I forgot about the sniffing, I can't remeber any sniffing fits after
The inauagiration

He's had nasally sniffing mini-fits after. Some pretty recently.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

also it feels so incredible that suddenly the country realizes what a sham to keep minorities down all the phoney baloney confederate worship was and is

lynch a few if they get too uppity, burn their churches down, and then when they're passified you put up a monument to the people who killed to have them enslaved and stay that way

Also how in the South they still have statues of Nathan Bedford Forrest, who basically founded the KKK after the Civil War and also committed war crimes during the Civil War such as executing unarmed prisoners.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Shouldn't the jews pass a law that working for Nazi is umm I don't know maybe worse then eating meat and cheese together?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

btw it's 7.37am here and I'm trying to learn actual coding here aside from the data language stuff

seems ok

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Quotey posted:

they keep trying to do them in the uk but our PM didn't turn up at the last one, hope they loving stop

Otoh when jezza C said "actually I'm gonna turn up for this one now" and May had to hurriedly send in a ringer was really funny

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

it's me I'm the nerd

How's it going

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

radical meme posted:

I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome of the Boston rally. It would be nice if all of these planned rallies by the radical right play out the same. Someone earlier said they were going to some event in Dallas and, if you do, don't expect the same kind of crowd in Texas as you saw in Boston. I'll remain cautiously hopeful but, whatever the majority makeup of the crowd, I just hope it remains peaceful. The Dallas police recently hired a black female officer from Detroit as their new Chief of Police and even before that, their department made an effort to be inclusive and responsive to the community.

Dallas PD has a pretty good reputation actually, if I recall correctly. It was discussed a lot when the vet went psycho and killed a bunch of people at a march

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

i thought 'tax liked his daughter's cuteness

owns. midnight :420:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol EMTs have such terrible loving jobs and they're paid poo poo to do it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like Cher's emoji mastery more than Manning's.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

lol I hope this isn't shopped

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

thus, through a continually incompetent shifting of rhetorical focus, the trump is at the same time too nazi and too antifa

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Shugojin posted:

lmfao this is obvious poo poo

kushner isn't out unless he and ivanka get a divorce

She will marry Justin Trudeau.

We will have the best continent, Wait and See!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Jazerus posted:

thus, through a continually incompetent shifting of rhetorical focus, the trump is at the same time too nazi and too antifa

and yet amazingly enough there's less of the much easier idea that trump is simply broke in the brain

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

bumbletoad if i ever saw one

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this is a trillion percent correct btw, and I've seen a few posts to this effect

All of these companies now boycotting them had released definitive statements of support as recently as a month or two ago for sites like The Daily Stormer

If they had just kept it to approved topics of discourse they would've been fine, but they tossed the dogwhistles away because it was more fun to be honest

Interestingly, this is also taking down the myth of the Confederacy and especially the memorializing of it practically loving overnight

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Spinster posted:

She will marry Justin Trudeau.

We will have the best continent, Wait and See!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Epic High Five posted:

this is a trillion percent correct btw, and I've seen a few posts to this effect

All of these companies now boycotting them had released definitive statements of support as recently as a month or two ago for sites like The Daily Stormer

If they had just kept it to approved topics of discourse they would've been fine, but they tossed the dogwhistles away because it was more fun to be honest

Interestingly, this is also taking down the myth of the Confederacy and especially the memorializing of it practically loving overnight

just wait until *insert number of years between hitler's arrest and 1933* from now

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Epic High Five posted:

you could argue that the alt-right... cucked themselves.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Has anybody heard of any of these? I think a channer is catfishing other channers

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Continuing input from the pepe web:

Morale is very low, there appear to be switching sides going on or leftists are infiltrating, or maybe they're just trolling themselves for the lols

Many images of violence from the counter-protesters, and it must've been a hell of a brawl because these pictures are from as far away as England

some making fun of Milo

No word on Cernovich's oddness but /pol/ was never Cernovich thing. Cern believes you should work to be an alpha male, whereas channers just believe they already are. Very efficient.

Florida is next, some stumping for that. Pretty bad time to be doing it imho but I'm no PR dude

Also Berkeley 4.0 is apparently going to happen (it isn't going to happen)

hell yeah all the smart centipedes who just want to keep the keks coming are boosting the sjws and trolling the nazis now

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"The Men Love Women March"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2po39O7R_I

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also, apparently 4chan believes that John Kerry is a Satanic geomancer

I'm not actually able to disprove this claim

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Has anybody heard of any of these? I think a channer is catfishing other channers

the good peoples gathering sounds like a quaker meeting

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Let the mystery be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

"Enemy is Media March" :thunk:

• Locked thread