Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Traits femoids are attracted to = tall, robust jaw/wrists, broad shoulders, low future time orientation, low impulse control. These might have been genetically advantageous traits in prehistoric times, but we live in modernity now. Now, it doesn't matter if someone is skeletally robust - even the most robust Chad can be brought down with a firearm.

Intelligence matters far more than physicality now, but femoid's pussies have yet to get the memo. They still crave Chadly physiques and frames and caveman like, instinctive, chest-beating, dominance-seeking behaviors (aka confidence).

This is why it makes no sense allowing femoids to select mates based on what they want, and why most civilizations throughout history have heavily restricted and regulated female sexuality. It makes far more sense to assess a man's merit and achievements using one's intelligence and subsequently reward him with pussy/procreation, rather than letting men be judged on the basis of crude femoid biology.

If pussy were being given on the basis of being ACTUALLY worthy, most of us here would have wives. Concubines, even. Simply from looking at the disproportionate influence we have over this site that hates us, we are intellectual and cultural juggernauts. Sadly, the primitive and underdeveloped femoid mind is not capable of realizing this for itself... sadder still, the cucked and white knight infested society in which we live seems hell bent on plunging civilization back into the chaos of prehistory by allowing femoid pussies to run wild, without a firm patriarchal hand to guide them onto cocks that actually deserve them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Never adding girls I'm crushing on again on snapchat.

This stupid bitch added me out of nowhere. I thought she might of liked me for whatever reason, she was friendly. Saw her at my job the other day and she gave me an excited hi when I tried to avoid her. It was my bday a few days ago, posted on my story and didn't get poo poo from her. Few days later she wishes happy birthday to one of her gl male friends and posts it on her story.

Removed and blocked that bitch. gently caress her if she thought I was going to orbit around her or be her friend.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

lazorexplosion posted:

Never adding girls I'm crushing on again on snapchat.

This stupid bitch added me out of nowhere. I thought she might of liked me for whatever reason, she was friendly. Saw her at my job the other day and she gave me an excited hi when I tried to avoid her. It was my bday a few days ago, posted on my story and didn't get poo poo from her. Few days later she wishes happy birthday to one of her gl male friends and posts it on her story.

Removed and blocked that bitch. gently caress her if she thought I was going to orbit around her or be her friend.

LMAO she didn't say anything to him bc he brushed her off like a jackass.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Self fulfilling prophecy.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

:3:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:3:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

lazorexplosion posted:

Traits femoids are attracted to = tall, robust jaw/wrists, broad shoulders, low future time orientation, low impulse control. These might have been genetically advantageous traits in prehistoric times, but we live in modernity now. Now, it doesn't matter if someone is skeletally robust - even the most robust Chad can be brought down with a firearm.

Intelligence matters far more than physicality now, but femoid's pussies have yet to get the memo. They still crave Chadly physiques and frames and caveman like, instinctive, chest-beating, dominance-seeking behaviors (aka confidence).

This is why it makes no sense allowing femoids to select mates based on what they want, and why most civilizations throughout history have heavily restricted and regulated female sexuality. It makes far more sense to assess a man's merit and achievements using one's intelligence and subsequently reward him with pussy/procreation, rather than letting men be judged on the basis of crude femoid biology.

If pussy were being given on the basis of being ACTUALLY worthy, most of us here would have wives. Concubines, even. Simply from looking at the disproportionate influence we have over this site that hates us, we are intellectual and cultural juggernauts. Sadly, the primitive and underdeveloped femoid mind is not capable of realizing this for itself... sadder still, the cucked and white knight infested society in which we live seems hell bent on plunging civilization back into the chaos of prehistory by allowing femoid pussies to run wild, without a firm patriarchal hand to guide them onto cocks that actually deserve them.

Idk how they can conceive of themselves as intellectual juggernauts when 'attractive people have social privilege ' is literally considered Atomic Black Pill(R) material. As a girl you learn that 'boys like the pretty girls' by grade school, if not kindergarten or something like that. Life is harder when you're ugly and people overlook A LOT for a pretty face. Is this Asperger's for real, or are they just dumb???

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
as a sidenote, Aspergers isn't associated with above-average intelligence. There's no strong relationship between intelligence and high-functioning autism whatsoever.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Pick posted:

as a sidenote, Aspergers isn't associated with above-average intelligence. There's no strong relationship between intelligence and high-functioning autism whatsoever.

Nor is there, as far as I know, anything saying Chad can't have a genius mind and strong work ethic to go along with his killer body and glistening, almost god-like cock.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

LEEEESBIANISM! Women layin down on other women strappin yoselves up, that thing ain't got no feeling in it. It ain't REAAAL. You can't make no babies with a screw and a screw. You need a screw and a NUT!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

OxMan posted:

LEEEESBIANISM! Women layin down on other women strappin yoselves up, that thing ain't got no feeling in it. It ain't REAAAL. You can't make no babies with a screw and a screw. You need a screw and a NUT!

Ironically i swear i read that lesbians bust many more nuts when screwing than straight girls do with men...

Cool here's the study:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10508-017-0939-z

A garbage Independent article about it (goo.gl/Cn3Kx8), but it really goes for the kill:
"It seems when a man is added into the mix, the likelihood of orgasm significantly decreases for women."

i like that fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Aug 20, 2017

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

lazorexplosion posted:

A Marxist Critique of the Sexual Economy

This... does not work at all? The core of Marxian economic theory is one class' control of means of production that enables said class to exploit the other classes by capturing the surplus value of labour. So are women means of production? That's not right - means of production are physical inputs, which when combined with labour produces value . That means Chad must controls women but permit incels (the proletariat) the use of women so that sexual values are created, which Chad withhold partially from incels? How does Chad make use of sexual value, whatever it is, produced by incels loving women? Are women value? But that means the incels proletariat is able to produce women, but then these women are taken away by Chad?

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There's a rate me sub modded/created by incels.

https://www.reddit.com/r/truerateme/

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

4/10

Big head to body ratio

Extreme negative canthal tilt

Looks like an underbite

Wide forehead

lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
jfc I hope they're at least getting off to this.

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

OxMan posted:

The go so whole hog into biological determinism that it is kind of scary.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

One of the mods:

quote:

Using this guide I'd rate you bang on 5/10 currently. Right now you're the Average joe, but with some effort you can ascend to a 6-7 (which is pretty good, better than average). 8-10 is reserved for chads, eg: Matt Bomer, Chris Hemsworth, etc.

Hmmm, yes you have to make it to, say, #9 or #32 in the GLAMOUR 100 Sexiest Men 2016 to even be an example of 8+ out of ten. Also, you have to be 8+ out of ten to get laid because no women want to have sex with anyone less than 8/10.

I think I see some problems with this worldview.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
They have all kinds of problems with their worldviews. Why do they hate women for something men do as well, and on a larger scale? All humans value good looks, you shouldn't take it personally because it's human nature.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

A Personal BlackPill: My Mother is a Whore
So I'm officially dead inside, this was the nail on the coffin for me. For some context, my mother was an 8 in her youth that always told us (maybe me specifically) that she could have had any guy she wanted, but she chose my dad (not ugly, but an average guy). She obviously chose him because he was a safe beta type. She even said she didn't want to date the hot guys because they would've run around on her (I bet she felt like she missed out though, based on the following conversation). They dated most of their college life.

Now, a few weeks back my mother dropped a line that made me go 'Hmmmm....' She said something to the effect of 'Before me and your father decided we wanted to spend our lives together, we took a month off at one point.' This line has been eating away at me since she said it. Being that we're blackpilled on this sub, we know exactly what she said, without her actually saying it, but I had to confirm it.

I called her tonight, around 8:45PM, out of the blue. I said hi, and after she asked how things were going I jumped right into it without beating around the bush:

"Hey, when you said you and dad took a break for a month, did you happen to see someone else during that time?"

'Ummm...' (at this point the 'Ummm...' said it all)

"Hmmm..."

'Ummm.... (again) Yea.... kinda... but it didn't work out'

"Okay, figures."

'Oh okay... hehe (she tried to laugh uncomfortably)'

I then just went to talk about something else unrelated that I needed to know. I kept it brief at that point. Then I said "Okay bye" and hung up immediately as she tried to say 'Goodbye' back. I hope to god that this conversation is running in the back of her mind. Unfortunately, my dad passed away when I was five, so I'll never know his side of the story. That being said, I know he was close with my uncle, unfortunately I never really talk to him... but I'm tempted to ask him if he knew anything about that month.

I really want to twist the dagger in her side some more... I loving hate this world. Now when cucks ask me if I think my mother is garbage, as cucks do when I'm even slightly misogynistic, I'll be able to say yes, she is in fact, garbage.

EDIT: WHAT IS THE MOST hosed UP THING I COULD TEXT HER, FELLOW INCELS?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
That rate me sub has women post in it, there must be soooo many pissed off dudes lmao

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Imagine being that mother thinking she's just about to get a nice call from their child, he usually doesn't call, he's kind of awkward socially, then BAM he's asking about your gently caress habits.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Disgusting.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
^^Aw yeah that's the stuff Palpek

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

That rate me sub has women post in it, there must be soooo many pissed off dudes lmao

More desperate validation-seeking from attention whores. Men who post their pics are doing it for the great noble Science however :science:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Incels use the video game rating system only backwards

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

While we're talking about video games.

incels posted:

Take the Spyro Pill

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

i like that posted:

Idk how they can conceive of themselves as intellectual juggernauts when 'attractive people have social privilege ' is literally considered Atomic Black Pill(R) material. As a girl you learn that 'boys like the pretty girls' by grade school, if not kindergarten or something like that. Life is harder when you're ugly and people overlook A LOT for a pretty face. Is this Asperger's for real, or are they just dumb???

I think it's safe to say that every incel posting on r/incels has some form of mental condition or is extremely dumb. Or both.

For the ones who post asking for girl advice - or the ones who think they're qualified to give it - there is a 100% chance that there is something severely wrong with them.

If I want advice on how to get a job, I ask someone who has been steadily employed in good positions. I don't ask a school kid who's never worked a day. And I sure don't ask the chronically-unemployed guy who bombs out at the few interviews he does get and blames the Mexicans for taking the jobs.

These guys are dumb as rocks. Some of them may have above-average IQs, but if they're so narcissistic or delusional they think they're experts in the one thing they're clearly the most terrible at, they're effectively dumb as rocks.

green chicken feet fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Aug 20, 2017

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

i like that posted:

They have all kinds of problems with their worldviews. Why do they hate women for something men do as well, and on a larger scale? All humans value good looks, you shouldn't take it personally because it's human nature.

I think maybe they feel that women are lying or being sneaky about it. If they ever have actually been rejected by a woman (after having, you know, actually tried), there's a good chance the were given a soft blow to let them down gently rather than being told they were sexually repulsive because of their weight/looks/hygiene/creepy vibe. So you end up with guys taking rejection really personally as a judgement on their entire being.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
There's a Marxist incel-but-not-as-crazy-as-the-Reddit-guys group in Japan called "The Revolutionary grouping of men that women are not attracted to."

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The art style of this poster is terrifying when taken in context of the image. Like, disturbing.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben
I can't help but wonder how much of this is exaggerated. When you're not getting what you want socially and it feels that changing yourself would be destroying yourself, it's enormously frustrating to realise there's no other option to bring to the table. You can't threaten to leave, if people don't want you around they'll be great with that. You can't threaten violence, that will guarantee you're pushed away as a threat. You can't complain about it, people don't like complaints.

But maybe.. just maybe.. if you convince everyone how hosed up you are, then someone will want to rescue you? It's in all the movies, right? And if they don't want to rescue you, that's because you're intrinsically unattractive. Your actions have nothing to do with it because a rescuer would by definition ignore them.

(Also, I wonder if that poster's a parody. "Commit sudoku"?)

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

That is a parody but it doesn't make it any less horrible.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Palpek posted:

That is a parody but it doesn't make it any less horrible.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

hyphz posted:

When you're not getting what you want socially and it feels that changing yourself would be destroying yourself

Losing 50lbs and shower regularly is not "destroying yourself". Honestly, you don't even have to do it every day, like shower every other day is fine too. Give it a try.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Palpek posted:

This is what the incel community does to normal guys, talk about cognitive dissonance. They actually attract girls and go on dates but that doesn't matter, it's all over because they didn't immediately score, truly a death sentence. Both are 20 year olds btw, they know nothing about anything but it's all over.

i went on a date with a cute interesting guy i met online, and within SECONDS of our first meeting, he was trying to put his arm around me and hold my hand on the train

i'm not into pda in general, but especially not with someone i don't know, and even though i tried to explain my feelings about it, he was clearly personally offended and there was no second date

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

Shanghaied posted:

Losing 50lbs and shower regularly is not "destroying yourself". Honestly, you don't even have to do it every day, like shower every other day is fine too. Give it a try.

It's not me. Well, not any more. 15 years ago I was basically in a similar place, but it was on Usenet (there was no Reddit) and the hating was nowhere near as bad as this. There were even, shock horror, women in the groups who weren't instantly attacked. Chad was called Dangerman and incels were called shybies but otherwise it was very similar. I'm not there any more though.

Losing 50lbs on a long term basis, though, does require a complete change in life priorities.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Dangerman and the Shybies hasn't released a good album since 1997.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Dangerman is a way better name than Chad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The Shybie Handshake
The Dangerman Clench

• Locked thread