Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

stop quoting pick and post stories, idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Pick posted:

Why? I haven't been around him or spoken to him since we had our falling out.

Don't both people have to like each other to have a falling out, not just one, though?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Quoted for lies.

What can I say, I'm Cretan.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Quoted for lies.

I know pick irl and he is a 57 year old obese male. Hugh is his son and the stories are just his way of working through his disappointment with his offspring, though the stories themselves are true

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Pick posted:

Me [45M] with my wife [42F] of 18 years, she is pregnant and wants to keep the baby but I feel like we're too old to start over.Non-Romantic
submitted 4 hours ago * by brrereed

Eeeyeahh that's a tough one. But Jesus, three kids and 45? You've done your bit for genetic continuance and it's going to destroy your marriage. I mean it's her descision in the end, but is it worth ruining your retirement and relationship? Find some sad childless couple and stop being selfish lady.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i keep hoping someone will eventually doxx this 'pick' and ill find out the name of the girl he crawled under a truck over... please come back i am deeply ill and near death and i pray for someone who will mind my son when i am gone. he is my son and a part of me will always see him as my little boy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sell the kid

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

Well, fine then, if beautiful women can love men that are ugly on the inside and the outside then whoo nelly there must be something really mother loving wrong with a lot of y'all

That's true. I've never told a rape victim to cry to their therapist, so I guess I lack the ineffable quality that makes you just so special.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Content.

I'm [29F] the Maid of Honour for my sister's [31F] wedding. Had an argument and she's kicked me out of her bridal party. What should I do?

quote:

This is going to be really long, so I apologize in advance.

Let me start this off by saying my sister (Jennifer) and I have never gotten along. She's the middle child and I'm the youngest, so she's resented me all her life for getting extra attention. Jennifer bullied me a lot growing up, which has really affected who I am now. People always comment how I say sorry too much when I don't need to and I usually just laugh it off, but they don't know it's in large part because my sister always blew up at me for everything I did, even just brushing her arm while walking side by side. Even to this day she constantly makes snide comments to me like "Oh I'm CLEARLY mom and dad's favourite child.", or "They had higher expectations for me, no offence." 99% of the reason I was hesitant to introduce my bf to my family was because of her condescending attitude (she's jokingly put me down me in front of my exes before) and frankly, if she wasn't my sister, I would not associate myself with her.

So anyway, when she got engaged, she asked me to be her Maid of Honor. I basically was chosen out of default because my oldest sister (Amy) didn't want to take on the responsibilities of being a MOH and she knew how much of a bridezilla she would be (clever girl) so the duty fell on me. I mean, wouldn't it look really bad if neither of her sisters were a MOH? I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. She is a complete bridezilla. She demanded I give her a draft of my MOH speech and that I'd "better not make any jokes about her bullying me growing up". (As if I would make those kind of comments in my speech?) Amy and I joked about reinacting the speech scene from Bridesmaids between Kristin Wiig and Rose Byrnes, stealing the mic from each other and fighting for her attention, but she said that she was going to give a copy of my speech to the DJ and said if I went off-script, she would tell him to cut me off. This was definitely more of a threat than a joke...

One thing that really bothered me was that she would fully expect my help, but wouldn't even include me in any of the planning. Ie. I offered to help plan her Jack and Jill, but her bridal party had already gotten together and organized a lot of the games. I told her I wanted to be included in things to help her because she's my sister and I'm the MOH, and she promised to include me more, but in the end, she still didn't try. When the bridal party and groomsmen met up for dinner, they all knew each other and I was the odd man out. I would bring up ideas for activities or games and she would call them stupid in front of everyone, but when her friend would bring up virtually the exact same idea, Jennifer would praise her for it. Also, for whatever reason, she was really putting me down in front of everyone. For example, I played a lot of sports growing up, much more than my sister. When I implied that, she said ,verbatim, "Are you hosed? I played WAY more sports than you." Everyone looked a little uncomfortable, but I bit my tongue and told her it's a stupid thing to even bicker about and moved on.

There was also a whole fiasco with her Jack and Jill because it was pretty much a mini wedding of it's own. All-in-all it cost around $8k for the hall, catering and open bar (yes this was all for a Jack and Jill) and she made $13k at the end of the night. Oh, but they really didn't actually make that money because her fiances mother paid $5k for the hall. In addition to that, my mom didn't know you had to bring big presents/gifts for this kind of thing (not a norm in our culture) and forked out $5k AFTER my sister had told her how much the fiances mother paid. Classy.

So fast-forward to today. It was her final dress fitting and she messaged all of the bridal party to invite us, but it wasn't mandatory. She personally invited me before that and said it was optional, but I wanted to be there for her, so I cancelled plans with a friend and committed to go to the fitting.

Yesterday, I had subbed in for a friend's softball team and hurt myself. I hadn't played softball since high school (pretty much 12 years) and pulled a muscle in my forearm after a bad hit. My shoulders are sore and I was DEAD tired, so I texted my sister the night before that I was feeling horrible and I might not make it. Her response? "Don't worry about it." Not even a bit concerned that I was in pain. I went to sleep with full intentions on going and set three alarms, but I slept through them all and woke up around 10am to a text "so, I guess you're not coming." I live in a suburb of the city, so it takes me about 1.5 hours to commute by bus, and obviously wasn't going to make it by our 10:30 appointment. I apologized and explained why I wouldn't be able to make it and she read my text, but didn't respond.

Hours later, I got a call from my mother asking me where I was and demanding to know why I didn't go to the fitting. I told her I was in pain and couldn't get out of bed and she just said that I should have gone regardless, since I was her maid of honour and she was my sister. I tried explaining the situation to her and that I could barely get out of bed, but she wouldn't listen. I told her I was not in the mood to talk to her if she wasn't going to listen to me, so I hung up. She then texted me 3-4 times, demanding I come home right now.

I texted Jennifer and told her that if she expected me to be there, then she should have told me. Don't leave it optional then resent me for not showing up, especially when I was really sick. More importantly, if she had a problem with me, talk to ME about it, don't run to our mom and then get her to yell at me. We were both heated, and she told me I was a difficult person and being a jerk right now. I told her she's a difficult person overall, wedding aside (not the best thing to say, I know) and she said "That's it. I'm done. Conversation over. I don't want your help anymore. See you at the wedding."

I've vented to my boyfriend and good friends about how much of a bridezilla she is, so I was half relieved that she "kicked me out", but I still feel incredibly guilty about this all. I admit, I get snippy with her a lot, but that's honestly because of how strained our relationship has always been. My oldest sister and I are great friends. We go out to watch movies together, concerts, amusement parks, etc. With Jennifer, it's always been tense.

Anyway, I guess I just want to know whether I should still try to be a part of my sister's wedding? Should I apologize and try to quash it for the sake of her wedding and our family? We have some relatives flying halfway across the world to attend this wedding, so I don't want there to be a super awkward conversation as to why neither of her sisters are her MOH...

TL;DR My sister is a bridezilla. I am her Maid of Honour. She's been a bully to me all my life and today we had a blowout, so she's kicked me out of her bridal party. What do I do?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

fruit on the bottom posted:

This is going to be really long

Yep!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

That's true. I've never told a rape victim to cry to their therapist, so I guess I lack the ineffable quality that makes you just so special.

Context for funtimes friends: a poster was claiming I was promoting child rape and how triggering it was for them. When I told them to go back and look at my art and point out where anything was like that ever, they had to admit they hadn't actually read it and when they did that there was no such content there. I told them to cry to their therapist because it was clear their issue had nothing to do with me, which as it turned out, was literally true, because their attempt to brand me a promoter of child rape was based on, and this is an important detail here, a completely made-up perception of art they hadn't looked at. Flip the genders and all of gbs'd have been on my side. this is apparently the worst thing I've ever done in over 8 years and 50,000+ posts.

Pick fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Aug 20, 2017

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Content.

I'm [29F] the Maid of Honour for my sister's [31F] wedding. Had an argument and she's kicked me out of her bridal party. What should I do?

:sever: from your lovely family, OP.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Pick posted:

Me [45M] with my wife [42F] of 18 years, she is pregnant and wants to keep the baby but I feel like we're too old to start over.Non-Romantic

This pregnancy was obviously unplanned. We already have three children that range in age from 15-7, and we never planned to have a fourth. I could have gotten a vasectomy, but we both figured there wasn't that much of a point since (I) we've never had a pregnancy scare or issue with our birth control and (II) there weren't that many fertile years left after our last child (or so we assumed).

Ultimately what ended up happening was that some months ago my wife told me she felt like she was starting menopause or pre-menopause. Not long after that she had an appointment with her doctor and told me that she was pre-menopause. We ended up ditching condoms after that because she told me that she was basically infertile at this point, and here we are.

I really don't want to raise another child. I don't think I would be very good at it this time around since my heart is not in it, nor do I think it would be good for our family. We are comfortable, but adding a baby would really hurt, I think, our ability to provide for our kids the way we've been doing. Not only that, but it's also a matter or not wanting to go back to the days when we had to schedule and plan our lives around a baby. The nice thing about our kids being older now is that we have a lot more flexibility, and I don't want to lose that.

It's also clear to me that we don't have the energy to keep up the way we did 7 years ago. I am surprised she events want to go through with this since so far she has been absolutely miserable and we're only 6 weeks in at this point. If it were me and I already had given birth three times and considering my husband was not on board and the other factors I have listed, I would at the least opt for adoption.

I know that abortion isn't an option for my wife, but I have proposed adoption. She doesn't like that idea either, but I think it is a fair and reasonable compromise. I think what she wants to do is selfish and wrong for us and our kids.
Is there any way or resources I can use to convince her that adoption is for the best? I would honestly reconsider our relationship if she goes through with this, but I don't want to drop that on her unless there is no other option left. Is it time to consider just putting everything out there and letting her know that I won't raise a fourth child, or is that going too far? I just don't want to kick the can down the road and put off a decision. I think we need to decide soon what we're going to do.

tl;dr: My wife got pregnant after we thought she was infertile and no longer able to have kids. She wants to keep it, but I think we're too old and I have no desire to raise a fourth child. It would also be bad financially for us. Don't know how to convince her of this or show her this is a mistake. Would even consider or reconsider our relationship but not sure if I should mention that to her at all or if now is the right time to make my position clear.

Easy solution: tell her she has the right to keep the kid but she'll be raising it alone.

Two can play the "it's my decision!!!!" card.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

maskenfreiheit posted:

Easy solution: tell her she has the right to keep the kid but she'll be raising it alone.

Two can play the "it's my decision!!!!" card.

What happens with the other kids? Will he be going to all their events but not this new child's? Will he be forcing this new child to have dinner separately? How is this arrangement supposed to work?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What happens with the other kids? Will he be going to all their events but not this new child's? Will he be forcing this new child to have dinner separately? How is this arrangement supposed to work?

They're old, the baby's probably going to be all hosed up, they might not even be able to take it anywhere anyway. You worry too much.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pick posted:

They're old, the baby's probably going to be all hosed up, they might not even be able to take it anywhere anyway. You worry too much.

Well, if this were Israel there would be government-subsidized genetic screenings and the parents would be strongly encouraged to abort the fetus if it is too hosed up. But this is America, so who knows.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Well, if this were Israel there would be government-subsidized genetic screenings and the parents would be strongly encouraged to abort the fetus if they are too hosed up. But this is America, so who knows.

Realtalk, that's hosed up. I hate eugenicists.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Well, if this were Israel there would be government-subsidized genetic screenings and the parents would be strongly encouraged to abort the fetus if it is too hosed up. But this is America, so who knows.

Iceland too, if recent headlines are to be believed.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Cash out your 401k and move to Thailand.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pick posted:

Realtalk, that's hosed up. I hate eugenicists.

I think it's more hosed up to intentionally bear a Tay-Sachs baby, but you do you, Pick. :shrug:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

My [22M] friend [21F] of 9 months is dying and wants me to take her virginity. I have a girlfriend [22F] of 7 months. What do I do?

quote:

I met my friend at university about 9 months ago, we've become pretty good friends in that time. When we met I thought like maybe there was something there, but ultimately nothing came of it, and about 2 months later I began a relationship with another girl. Everybody seems happy, everything is good.

Fast forward to yesterday, friend gives me a call, she's crying, and tells me she's sick. She has cancer. I don't know what kind, the conversation took a turn before I could ask...

Friend has never had a relationship, nor has she ever had sex. She wants me to take her virginity. She told me she had a crush on me when we met, but I met my girlfriend before she worked up the courage to say anything.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to tell my GF. I can't just cheat on my girlfriend, but I don't want my friend dying thinking I rejected her. What the gently caress do I do?

tl;dr: My friend of 9 months is dying, she wants me to take her virginity. I'm in a committed relationship. gently caress.

Comments are about 50/50 "Don't loving do it you idiot" and "She's probably faking cancer just to try to gently caress you."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I think it's more hosed up to intentionally bear a Tay-Sachs baby, but you do you, Pick. :shrug:

There's a fine line between not wanting a child to suffer, and projecting how children in the future will suffer based on their genetics, and using that "out" to lessen the pressure to fix larger social ills that in cases of Treacher Collins and etc are more social than physiological. Would you have a child with phocomelia? Dwarfism? Just ugly? A girl? You know, if you don't want your kid to suffer needlessly, maybe just abort your girls....

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Pick posted:

The Lord said to u/brrereed, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing."

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I [34M] get very upset when my girlfriend [30F] takes out her phone to check facebook while we're on a dinner date or walking together outside. Is this acceptable behavior?

quote:

We've gone out several (around 10) times, and I find that most times we end up with too many awkward silences, then she takes out her phone and starts checking her facebook while giving short answers when I try to break the silence like, ("Well would you like to know anything about me?", "No not really".) She has horrible phone etiquette. She's taken out her phone to aimlessly check her newsfeed during a $700 per ticket Hamilton Broadway show (security came to her and flashed a light in her face to put her phone away), and consistently does it during movies despite me telling her it's rude to people around her to see her bright screen on. I don't want to be the guy who ends things for little reasons, but her phone etiquette is driving me crazy. I work a 100h/wk job and am very unlikely to meet anyone else. Any advice here?

TL;DR My gf has horrid phone etiquette and I fear it's pushing me towards making a rather harsh decision

To me, this would be totally not cool and a dealbreaker, but also lmao at asking "Well, would you like to know anything else about me?" in the :smug:est way possible.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pick posted:

There's a fine line between not wanting a child to suffer, and projecting how children in the future will suffer based on their genetics, and using that "out" to lessen the pressure to fix larger social ills that in cases of Treacher Collins and etc are more social than physiological. Would you have a child with phocomelia? Dwarfism? Just ugly? A girl? You know, if you don't want your kid to suffer needlessly, maybe just abort your girls....

I think Tay-Sachs and other "your pregnancy will most likely result in a miscarriage or in a child that will live for a few months, most of them painful" disorders are on a whole different category than other things you've mentioned, and I think it's more monstrous to intentionally continue such pregnancies than to abort them. Don't bullshit concern troll for "social ills", just ask an adult Tay-Sachs survivor what they think about it. Oh, wait, you can't, because they all die by age 4 at best.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

WampaLord posted:

My [22M] friend [21F] of 9 months is dying and wants me to take her virginity. I have a girlfriend [22F] of 7 months. What do I do?

Comments are about 50/50 "Don't loving do it you idiot" and "She's probably faking cancer just to try to gently caress you."

If there was ever a 'honey you need to let me gently caress this other girl', this is it. But yeah, it'd probably end in jealousy and bullshit even if it was legit.

If the genders were reversed I think I'd probably be okay with my GF doing that with some caveats. But I'd want to see proof the other guy is going to kick the bucket, and if he makes a miraculous recovery I get to finish what the cancer couldn't.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

WampaLord posted:

Well, both opinions are correct.

Also lol @ the couple who thinks women become infertile at 35. I bet this idiot will come around one he sees the cute little baby anyway.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Pick posted:

Eugenics is a proud American tradition, from the origins of Planned Parenthood (cure crime and poverty by encouraging minorities and the poor to abort) and forced sterilization of criminals, to centuries of clandestine and overt genocide of Natives. Our programs provided the inspiration for the Third Reich's policies! :911:

Why do you hate America, Pick?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

pidan posted:

Well, both opinions are correct.

Also lol @ the couple who thinks women become infertile at 35. I bet this idiot will come around one he sees the cute little baby anyway.

False, babies are ugly little poo poo spewing goblins and don't get interesting until around 18 months.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I skipped an entire page since it was all Pick posting about herself and people posting about Pick and people complaining about Pickposting, so I'm going to assume this story hasn't been posted yet:

My [53 M] son [21 M] was one of the white nationalists in Charlottesville. Wife [49 F] is unwilling to deal with it.

quote:

My son has always to my knowledge been a sweet, sensitive and kind kid. When he was a young teenager he still cried at Bambi. He is a good kid at heart. I was alerted by a friend that he was one of the protestors last week and I don't know what the gently caress to do. I am at my wit's end. While he's never expressed any sort of racist, anti Jewish or white supremacist views to me, my wife said that recently in the last year or so he's started making either borderline or outright racist comments and jokes around her. I guess he didn't try that with me because he knows I would not stand for it. My wife told him to stop but she has a very passive personality and didn't get assertive with him.

He is going into his senior year of college and we foot the bills. He is home for the holidays. We have black, mexican, Jewish friends and neighbors. I am torn between wanting him out of my house and feeling like I cannot just throw my son out onto the streets. However my wife is staunchly against even confronting him and is insisting we pretend we have no idea. I have fought and fought with her on this issue; currently I'm unable to look my son in the eye or hold a conversation with him.

I need to cut him off but I'm also simultaneously afraid that by doing so I will push him further towards whatever people/friends he has that hold these abhorrent views. Also, my wife refuses to even consider cutting him off.

In our house my wife and I have always worked with the assumption that our money is shared, even though I am the breadwinner. I understand that my wife performs unpaid work at home raising the kids and doing the housework. However I am considering telling her that since I get the paychecks, it is my money and I refuse to keep paying anything for our son. The thought of this disgusts me as I love my wife and she would feel betrayed and hurt in a way that I'm not sure I could ever hope to make up for. We are equals in this marriage, and taking control of where the money goes would possibly irreparably damage our relationship. However I need to deal with my son. I refuse to keep financing him when he is apparently by all accounts a piece of poo poo.

I have no idea what to do about any of this.

TL;Dr my son is a terrible person, my wife wants to brush it under the carpet, and I want to cut him off

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Haifisch posted:

I skipped an entire page since it was all Pick posting about herself and people posting about Pick and people complaining about Pickposting, so I'm going to assume this story hasn't been posted yet:

My [53 M] son [21 M] was one of the white nationalists in Charlottesville. Wife [49 F] is unwilling to deal with it.

It doesn't seem like there's an option that won't hurt his relationship with her, since she's decided she's adamantly opposed to even confronting the son. I'd say just confronting the kid and dealing with the fallout, since the other option is not going to be recoverable at all, while this might still be salvageable (in terms of the relationship between him and his wife, the son I'm less concerned with at this point).

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Haifisch posted:

I would say make the kid go to intensive therapy in exchange for continuing to be financially supported. That's probably the best compromise that will leave the wife happy and maaaaybe eventually redeem the kid.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

WampaLord posted:

Hire a lookalike to gently caress her in your place, then tell her it was the best sex you've ever had. Bonus points if the lookalike just talked to her all night and made a real connection so when you say the sex was good you look like a weirdo.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Haifisch posted:

Inform your neighbors of your predicament. Arrange for a town meeting. While there, let your community mete out the justice they feel is appropriate to your son. To ensure he doesn't run away like the coward he ultimately is, put him in stocks first. Your wife, being passive, will not intervene or leave you for any of this, allowing you to arrange the entire thing.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

WampaLord posted:

Tell your GF it's for make a wish and gosh what else can you do? :shrug:

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Pick posted:

I'm doing it to you right now :ssh:

too bad you couldn't make hugh experience love

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Haifisch posted:

holy poo poo try to help your son you garbage idiot

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Pick posted:

This pregnancy was obviously unplanned. We already have three children that range in age from 15-7, and we never planned to have a fourth. I could have gotten a vasectomy, but we both figured there wasn't that much of a point since (I) we've never had a pregnancy scare or issue with our birth control and (II) there weren't that many fertile years left after our last child (or so we assumed).

Ultimately what ended up happening was that some months ago my wife told me she felt like she was starting menopause or pre-menopause. Not long after that she had an appointment with her doctor and told me that she was pre-menopause. We ended up ditching condoms after that because she told me that she was basically infertile at this point, and here we are.

I really don't want to raise another child. I don't think I would be very good at it this time around since my heart is not in it, nor do I think it would be good for our family. We are comfortable, but adding a baby would really hurt, I think, our ability to provide for our kids the way we've been doing. Not only that, but it's also a matter or not wanting to go back to the days when we had to schedule and plan our lives around a baby. The nice thing about our kids being older now is that we have a lot more flexibility, and I don't want to lose that.

It's also clear to me that we don't have the energy to keep up the way we did 7 years ago. I am surprised she events want to go through with this since so far she has been absolutely miserable and we're only 6 weeks in at this point. If it were me and I already had given birth three times and considering my husband was not on board and the other factors I have listed, I would at the least opt for adoption.

I know that abortion isn't an option for my wife, but I have proposed adoption. She doesn't like that idea either, but I think it is a fair and reasonable compromise. I think what she wants to do is selfish and wrong for us and our kids.
Is there any way or resources I can use to convince her that adoption is for the best? I would honestly reconsider our relationship if she goes through with this, but I don't want to drop that on her unless there is no other option left. Is it time to consider just putting everything out there and letting her know that I won't raise a fourth child, or is that going too far? I just don't want to kick the can down the road and put off a decision. I think we need to decide soon what we're going to do.

tl;dr: My wife got pregnant after we thought she was infertile and no longer able to have kids. She wants to keep it, but I think we're too old and I have no desire to raise a fourth child. It would also be bad financially for us. Don't know how to convince her of this or show her this is a mistake. Would even consider or reconsider our relationship but not sure if I should mention that to her at all or if now is the right time to make my position clear.

:sever: and get the hell outta dodge. Better yet, just go out for cigarettes and don't come home. Take the other three with you. Move to the Czech Republic, start over. The 4th child will be raised as an unwanted pariah no matter how this is done, so start being even more selfish that you already are.

Also lol you loving moron why didn't you get a vasectomy after the third kid. You idiot. You imbecile.

lordofthefishes
Mar 30, 2008

01000111 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010100 01001001 01001110 01000111 01010011 00100000 01000110 01000101 01001100 01001100 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001110 01000001 01000100 01001001 01000001 01001110 01010011

Farg posted:

too bad you couldn't make hugh experience love

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Jeez, further reading of that 45M guy that doesn't want the kid is harsh. Dude has trouble forming emotional connections and really, really, really doesn't want the kid. Gonna be a terrible father and he knows it, so he ideally wants his wife to abort, but she won't.

That family is gonna implode. :suspense: