Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Jerry Cotton posted:

Doing a poo is basically reverse autosodomy but I don't know where I'm going with this

Well I know where I'm going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Well I know where I'm going

Already posting from the throne my friend

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
getting kicked in the balls is basically LIKE GETTING THEM FONDLED. You really think that's not going to arouse you??

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
To a woman, there's no more erotic situation then getting a pap smear,

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

To a woman, there's no more erotic situation then getting a pap smear,

Dutch door pap smear action

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

LingcodKilla posted:

Already posting from the throne my friend

I do all my shitposting from the bathroom, keeps it authentic.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

computer angel posted:

getting kicked in the balls is basically LIKE GETTING THEM FONDLED. You really think that's not going to arouse you??
Probably would for those guys.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I act suspicious going through the air port screening process just to feel the touch of another human.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

LingcodKilla posted:

I act suspicious going through the air port screening process just to feel the touch of another human.

I mad I just changed the thread title now

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

I've been slowly reading through that thread and I honestly can't understand how the hell can anyone be this clueless about women's anatomy. Have health classes seriously degraded since I had them when they covered everything, did they somehow manage to miss each day women's reproductive systems were covered, is it some homeschooling thing? It all sounds like the misinformation kids share before they have to take health class like "don't go swimming at the beach if you've got your period since you'll attract sharks".

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There is a 100% chance that these guys kept their heads down nervously during that section of health class because seeing a pussy in diagram is extremely unsexy.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
:nws: https://68.media.tumblr.com/76751c65e43f37ece97c51c5d5a79c55/tumblr_oura7frrIG1tpb4kwo1_540.png :nws:
:nws: https://68.media.tumblr.com/8322313d1522a1b4d50730a39c62175e/tumblr_ouux3sYTM61tpb4kwo1_1280.png :nws:

Wrestlepig has a new favorite as of 12:47 on Aug 20, 2017

cnut
May 3, 2016

Vagina nails!

https://i.imgur.com/qjp28Fp.jpg

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

M_Sinistrari posted:

I've been slowly reading through that thread and I honestly can't understand how the hell can anyone be this clueless about women's anatomy. Have health classes seriously degraded since I had them when they covered everything, did they somehow manage to miss each day women's reproductive systems were covered, is it some homeschooling thing? It all sounds like the misinformation kids share before they have to take health class like "don't go swimming at the beach if you've got your period since you'll attract sharks".

https://babe.net/2016/10/20/spoke-anti-tampon-tax-guy-told-women-just-hold-bladder-908

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Heath posted:

There is a 100% chance that these guys kept their heads down nervously during that section of health class because seeing a pussy in diagram is extremely unsexy.

They never even show that, though! They show a sketch of a uterus and then talk about nocturnal emissions for five weeks and that's it. No wonder everyone's confused.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Has to be photoshopped?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

:eyepop:
It looks like she's had some sort of terrible accident or infection.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Sludge Tank posted:

Has to be photoshopped?

No the nude model suffers from a very rare case of extreme microcephaly. That other guy just photobombing.

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

M_Sinistrari posted:

For some places, there are no classes.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

M_Sinistrari posted:

That seems very practical compared to what they probably got.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I expected something much worse when I clicked this and I'm glad to be proven wrong

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!

Serious question - do some people, like these dudes, actually think fedora's are cool and fashionable?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dennis McClaren posted:

Serious question - do some people, like these dudes, actually think fedora's are cool and fashionable?

Highly irrelevant.
:goonsay:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Dennis McClaren posted:

They think wearing them gives them class when actually it makes them look like rear end.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Is the hat rule still in effect for these Aug threads by any chance?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Oh, I hope so.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Vaginails surely.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Arcsquad12 posted:

Is the hat rule still in effect for these Aug threads by any chance?

Explain more

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

cash crab posted:

Explain more

If you say fedoras are cool you have to post a picture of yourself wearing one.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My dad sometimes wore a fedora but then he also wore a suit every day to work and was like 50 so :shrug:

I'm not saying he looked particularly cool but it didn't look silly. Now the leather trilby he wore in the 60s, on the other hand...

e: Oh I forgot my point it's that hats never look good with informal clothes.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Somebody has a new favorite as of 23:43 on Aug 20, 2017

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Good on some scientists for making the annoying part detachable.
I hope their research funding keeps coming in.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

The odd part is the guys rear end is so holo I can't even see the outline of her hand.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Those aren't cankles, they're THANKLES! :catstare:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

She just missed, happens to the best of us.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

My dad sometimes wore a fedora but then he also wore a suit every day to work and was like 50 so :shrug:

I'm not saying he looked particularly cool but it didn't look silly. Now the leather trilby he wore in the 60s, on the other hand...

e: Oh I forgot my point it's that hats never look good with informal clothes.

I assume you mean just douchey nerd hats and not just hats in general. Various caps (baseball, tuques, etc.) look perfectly fine with informal clothes.

But when hats every day was a thing, there were certainly hats that looked perfectly fine with some informal clothes within the context of the fashion of that time period. Picture a suburban 50s dad standing out in front of the grill in his knit sport shirt and narrow-brimmed woven hat. Different hats for different occasions. And I imagine someone back then would have looked just as retarded wearing the wrong hat for whatever attire as someone does wearing any of those hats with any attire today.

There's no all-purpose hat just as there's no all-purpose shoe or jacket or shirt or anything else. It's not hats' fault. Hats are fine in some contexts, they're just rarely fashionable. And that's what it ultimately boils down to, these nerds just not understanding fashion.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

LingcodKilla posted:

I graze up on strangers just to ease the pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqpbig1S2VQ

Nothing aug about mikey mike though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ReidRansom posted:

I assume you mean just douchey nerd hats and not just hats in general. Various caps (baseball, tuques, etc.) look perfectly fine with informal clothes.

The English language probably doesn't make as clear a distinction between hat and not-a-hat as Finnish. A baseball cap is not a hat in my culture.

• Locked thread