Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Regular Nintendo posted:

is this from eric andre

actually is that guy eric andre

eric andre was in a very different kind of video when he was young

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVOgnNsBfPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bert Roberge posted:

JFC I'd give a kidney to see that.

what are u looking to get for the one of the left? :minnie:

Regular Nintendo posted:

is this from eric andre

actually is that guy eric andre

i really hope so. its from GBS 3 years ago

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/juliacraven/status/899281720012410880

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

one can be pro free speech and pro punching nazis at the same time... after all, who are you going to know to punch if you don't let them talk first?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

dang

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
it fuckin blows that X-Files isn't on Netflix anymore

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

except heather heyer's mom who is probably a red hat

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

wew lad wew

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Itzena posted:

There's actually a minor trend over here in the UK where conscientious parents are covering their kids in sunblock every time they go outside to prevent cancer and their children are ending up with rickets instead because the sunlight here is so weak and feeble.

just feed them jugs of human breast milk and make them sleep on damp grass

it worked for my 72 year old king of ireland in ck2 so it might work for you!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:piss:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

except heather heyer's mom who is probably a red hat

Were you in a coma?

Lawman 0 has issued a correction as of 18:21 on Aug 20, 2017

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who the girl leaning up against that dude whose torso has been replaced by a tweet and also her face is the tweet what kind of conjoined nightmare is this

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lawman 0 posted:

I'm about to go kayaking as well friendo

:hf:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lawman 0 posted:

Were you in a comma?

i exist only in semi-colons tyvm

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/Afripopmag/status/899293570485682176

this is a neat tidbit

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what do people call the social medias nowadays anyway it used to be dumb poo poo like the blogosphere or the something-verse i personally suggest twitterdom harkening back to christendom and referring not just members of the twitter community but to the sociopolitical confluence of twitter as a thing

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Addamere posted:

what do people call the social medias nowadays anyway it used to be dumb poo poo like the blogosphere or the something-verse i personally suggest twitterdom harkening back to christendom and referring not just members of the twitter community but to the sociopolitical confluence of twitter as a thing

fartosphere

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Lawman 0 posted:

Were you in a comma?

oh sorry i missed the last bit where she turned around and poo poo on him again

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Addamere posted:

i exist only in semi-colons tyvm

Does that make you...
Semi-poo poo?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Addamere posted:

digital butthole

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere posted:

the orb

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

milquetoast can't melt bronze statues

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lolling at the graph shows how most of the statues were installed either during the Jim Crow era right after the civil war and then in the 1960s.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Spoondick posted:

milquetoast can't melt bronze statues

is milk toast the antithesis of avocado toast

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wow dont doxx me pls

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

etalian posted:

lolling at the graph shows how most of the statues were installed either during the Jim Crow era right after the civil war and then in the 1960s.

its about ethics in free speech journalism :qq:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bert Roberge posted:

Bill Mitchell loving Sucks

:trumppop:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Yinlock posted:

just woke up and i was apparently hoisted above a dick-shaped keyhole in an ancient sarcophagus, and now it's vengeful spirit is devouring the souls of researchers while they scream in terror

this is on you

lol that owns

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

monuments would've gone up in those periods regardless of jim crow or the civil rights movement if cheap statue making just came about since they're 50/100 year anniversaries

doesn't change the lovely history altering perspective they took

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Can we change the title to reflect that Gorka is out now too?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Is that fuckng Poussin :barf:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

not to be a dick but it didn't take her dying for people to see.

it took Trump being a moron several hours/days after.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Yinlock posted:

just woke up and i was apparently hoisted above a dick-shaped keyhole in an ancient sarcophagus, and now it's vengeful spirit is devouring the souls of researchers while they scream in terror

this is on you

i find the idea of being buried alive to rather erotic imho

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

change my name posted:

Can we change the title to reflect that Gorka is out now too?

He's not, it was an old story

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

not to be a dick but it didn't take her dying for people to see.

it took Trump being a moron several hours/days after.

And even still a lot of people think she was a part of a hate group.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

MAGA Warlord posted:

He's not, it was an old story

Oh god drat it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i just hosed up my second ever game of ck2 right before i caught up to where i was in my first game prior to the save being broken by installing dlc

i did the usual munster start, pressed de jure against desmond, revoked ormond, fabricated plots for the rest of south ireland. fought in crusade and otherwise made people like me. murchad i died of old age needing only to fabricate a claim on ossory to finish consolidating the south and open up the option to create the kingdom of ireland.

brian inherits, that claim finally fabricates and i take ossory then have to wait for gold before i can create ireland.

so i do a bunch of micro managing marriages and doing feasts and other events while i wait for my money to recover - i was in debt upon succession due to the crusades costing a lot of money.

1099 rolls around and im ready to both create the duchy of leinster and the kingdom of ireland

i do it in that order.

then i remember oh hey once im king having more than 2 duchies will piss people off,

and as has been my habit i figured i would just slough off excess titles to my heir.

the proper way to do this would have been to create the kingdom of ireland then assign the duchy of leinster to my heir

what i did instead was assign the duchy of leinster to my heir which caused me to no longer control enough counties to create the kingdom of ireland

welp.

if my current king dies owning the duchies and all the counties in meath and munster, will my heir who is duke and count of leinster inherit them all through primogeniture or will the fact he's now his own independent court gently caress that over?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

yer fkn losin it mann.

• Locked thread