Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
https://twitter.com/angryscotland/status/899218458482749440

Found this pretty interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Jose posted:

pizzagate is real?

"fantastic clam pizza"

:barf:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I get a non-Trump related lol when I think about what Guy Fieri will look like in his 70s

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
don't forget guy fieri is smashj mouths best friend which explains his poo poo taste

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Guy fieri owned doc evil so brutally he quit the forum's

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It no wonder that many of the "historic" statues went up in 1960s.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
1471 unread posts what did i miss

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Eli Wiggum posted:

Donald J Trump is the president of the USA.

lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

etalian posted:

It no wonder that many of the "historic" statues went up in 1960s.

The 1960s?!
Man, how did people even remember the civil war up till then?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Eli Wiggum posted:

trump dumb, so what

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler

Eli Wiggum posted:

20 pages of objective scientific evidence that MAGAmen are incapable of making or even grasping the concept of "jokes"

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm taking my own advice and ignoring the chuds and their terrible angry white noise posting that no doubt populated much of the last few pages.

Now someone hit me with a lol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Never forget the greatest restaurant review ever written

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/dining/reviews/restaurant-review-guys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Streak posted:

I'm taking my own advice and ignoring the chuds and their terrible angry white noise posting that no doubt populated much of the last few pages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyQiRBTk1k

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Streak posted:

Donald J. Trump is actually the POTUS

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Thank you sir

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i am shocked that the random guy who won a contest to eat awful food on tv runs a place that serves lovely food

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Guy fieri owned doc evil so brutally he quit the forum's

Lol does anyone have that supposed radio show transcript of smash mouth talking about what a stupid rear end in a top hat @fart was

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ignore him.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/Reetae27/status/899018562647375872

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Streak posted:

Lol

Thank you sir

I mean to me, the best thing about being president is there's ALWAYS a car literally right where you exit. How do you just stroll past the fuckin' tank that's right in front of you? Was he looking for a dune buggy to pull up or something?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

haljordan posted:

I mean to me, the best thing about being president is there's ALWAYS a car literally right where you exit. How do you just stroll past the fuckin' tank that's right in front of you? Was he looking for a dune buggy to pull up or something?

Where's my hooker? Where's my piss hooker? They said she'd be here. Where is she? Oh, she's already in the car? Excellent.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
So are they going to re-write and burn every Confederate relic and burn all textbooks mentioning the confeds in the civil war?

Can we get rid of all textbooks mentioning plantations and slavery? I'm only saying this because it might hurt some minority's feelings.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haljordan posted:

he's a retarded mushbrained old man

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Junior Jr. posted:

So are they going to re-write and burn every Confederate relic and burn all textbooks mentioning the confeds in the civil war?

Can we get rid of all textbooks mentioning plantations and slavery? I'm only saying this because it might hurt some minority's feelings.

Yes that's the same

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the south got owned so hard in the civil war that maybe yes it's best to pretend it never existed

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Junior Jr. posted:

If you agree with the point trying to be made here you need to go to your doctor and have him run some tests for the retardation post haste

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

The Archaic posted:

Yes that's the same

Awesome! I can't wait to burn all those nasty history books and pretend that racist hatred never happened. Let's raid the museums too, because they're not worth any money and vandalism's pretty cool right now.

I'd do this to only show more positivity to future races and generations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Blast of Confetti posted:

the south got owned so hard in the civil war that maybe yes it's best to pretend it never existed

Nuking the south from existence seems a better solution

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol are these nerds actually in a discord so they can pick up where one left off? i thought that was a joke

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Junior Jr. posted:

Awesome! I can't wait to burn all those nasty history books and pretend that racist hatred never happened. Let's raid the museums too, because they're not worth any money and vandalism's pretty cool right now.

Lick lick lick my balls

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/899082614795104256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Junior Jr. posted:

Weak dude.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Junior Jr. posted:

Who's rereg?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't get me wrong. Nazis are bad. BUT

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Not a rereg, that is literally Donald Trump jr.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Remind me again why the US has to fix all of Israel's problems because I'm reaaaaaaal tired of hearing about it

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Replying to a trump tard is as bad as being a trump tard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

haljordan posted:

Remind me again why the US has to fix all of Israel's problems because I'm reaaaaaaal tired of hearing about it

AMERICA FIRST!

Wait, no.