Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zen death robot posted:

my copay is $15

yeah i should really make the move to DBA one of these days, the only thing stopping me at this point is the person who wants to pull me over doesnt have the budget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/899375589794037760

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MadJackal posted:

Early Archer was the most mainstream and broadly appealing Adam Reed series by far. Like way, way, way more successful than the other two. I love Frisky Dingo but it had no idea what the gently caress it was doing and the humor was really iffy. Sealab was brilliant but it was built around an audience of young socially alienated men +/- stoned out of their gourds.

I just dislike Archer because the dialogue seems like a super forced attempt at a sort of natural style. It also feels like a really inferior Arrested Development at times. I do prefer the weirdness of Sealab and (to a lesser extent) Frisky Dingo.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pretty insulting. pigs are not momma's good little boys who drink pee

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

poo poo its that racist uncle that almost holds it together at the family picnic, but three pbrs later

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Thatim posted:

Best episode is with that brain thing that creates fake memories with people

I'm still waiting on rick to burst into our reality and tell us the Trump election is one of those memories

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Duscat posted:

we deserve one, but we can't have one until the way campaigns are financed is completely redesigned

with unlimited dark money, foreign governments, companies and individuals don't even need manaforts and piss tapes to buy elections here, putin only did that because it was cheaper and it's what he has a very specific set of skills for

it's hilarious that Putin did it in the least subtle way possible. I mean Donny literally said last year "Russia please help me!" on live TV, and no one in the media thought that was suspicious. It felt like a comedy skit written by David Wain.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/ClaraJeffery/status/899371941425016835

Stephen Miller's an above-average Santa Monica fascist?!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TRUMP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

gotta jones fast

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
No tweet in 24 hrs is both tragic and sad :rip:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

my poor persons copay in MA is 0 dollars

my medications copay is 1 dollar for generics and 3.65 max for namebrand

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

im the "gangster-rap culture lifestyle"

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

zakkro posted:

https://twitter.com/ClaraJeffery/status/899371941425016835

Stephen Miller's an above-average Santa Monica fascist?!

That article about Gorka is from May. He's still in the WH

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Oh cool I haven't heard the whole "their lifestyle is a deathstyle" since like the late nineties when they were saying that about gays, cool cool cool

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Thatim posted:

Best episode is with that brain thing that creates fake memories with people

Yeah that and the interdimensional TV are the best episodes that show has to offer, and if you don't like them you'll hate the rest of the series

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

smdh if your life isn't a death style

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla posted:

my poor persons copay in MA is 0 dollars

my medications copay is 1 dollar for generics and 3.65 max for namebrand

and if you cant afford that copay you can tell the pharmacist you cant afford it but they still have to give you the medications!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

im sitting at my computer with the blinds drawn and no shirt watching alex jones sitting at his computer with the blinds drawn and no shirt

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Oh cool I haven't heard the whole "their lifestyle is a deathstyle" since like the late nineties when they were saying that about gays, cool cool cool

you keep saying things are cool when they are clearly not cool, what is going on here

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mr. Jive posted:

Yeah that and the interdimensional TV are the best episodes that show has to offer, and if you don't like them you'll hate the rest of the series

i liked meeseeks!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

angerbeet posted:

marilyn manson and goths are satan worshippers and will make your kids do the school shootings and suicides

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

noticing an error i missed
oh well

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Live to die motherfuckers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
watching harold and kumar rn

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

pretty insulting. pigs are not momma's good little boys who drink pee

that comes from the human part obviously

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

No tweet in 24 hrs is both tragic and sad :rip:

I kind of figured he'd go into hibernation mode for a little bit. It's classic Donny to go batshit for a while, then retreat into nothingness for a day or two.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

v nice

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

alex jones took his shirt off to protest feminism and the death of the alpha male

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/legaladvice_txt/status/899374541050449920

:thunk:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

gotta jones fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4eLd9YObOw&t=232s

zakkro
May 29, 2015

boethius posted:

That article about Gorka is from May. He's still in the WH

Dang, the fake news got me.

All for a CBB ref.

The shame.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
A child's drawing of Ironstache turning into Ironman

https://twitter.com/devonknudson/status/899320796455329793%08

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Zyla posted:

and if you cant afford that copay you can tell the pharmacist you cant afford it but they still have to give you the medications!

I like that my generic medication is only $2 nowadays

for some reason, Prozac in Seattle was like $30, but when I moved back to Chicago, it was $4 :thunk:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Haha people still complaining about gangster rap in 2017

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Zyla posted:

poo poo its that racist uncle that almost holds it together at the family picnic, but three pbrs later

I literally have a Stereotypical Right-wing Uncle (who grew up rich in LA and converted to Wacky Evangelicalism and started a gun collection for the "coming times") who sounds like this. He's a big presence in his church, volunteers with the Kiwanis, and he utterly believes that the entirety of the Equal Rights Amendment, Medicaid, welfare, etc are all ploys by Democrats to keep Black people down so they vote for Democrats forever.

The last time I argued this with him and asked who would support the millions of people hosed over by destroying the social safety net, he agreed that the religious community couldn't support them, but "some organization would have to."

I am utterly disillusioned to the idea that religious organizations could care for the majority of poor people. The religious will volunteer a couple hours a months and feel good about themselves while voting for hundreds of billions of dollars to cuts to the feeding and healing of the destitute. gently caress them.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

someone was blasting st anger when they sat down to write

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Gangster rap is cool as hell

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

the alt-right meme machine is starting to implode/eat itself, communism fetish on full display, now blaming democrats for the October Revolution:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Some suburban print shop just got an order for a "Mission Accomplished" banner for the speech tomorrow

• Locked thread