Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I hope they make it to the basement this season :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

She told Theon if he didn't want to pay, he ought to get himself a wife. Think about how much better his life would have been if he proposed then and there.

Remember when Arya told Gendry she could be his lady? Think about how much better her life would have been if he had proposed then and there.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Glenn Quebec posted:

I never thought I'd not find dany hot but the actress has figured out a way to do it

Whenever Emilia Clarke is getting interviewed I am always amazed at how charismatic and sexy she is. She's funny as gently caress and absolutely oozes sex appeal and you just know she would be rockin' in the sack.

Then she turns into Daenerys Targaryan, Mother of Dragons and Most Wooden of Deliveries with her bad wig and her pouty baby expressions and it's like, whaaaaat.

loving hardcore lol at the dragon having in in-built zombie hook tho. Superlols.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

im cute posted:

Remember when Arya told Gendry she could be his lady? Think about how much better her life would have been if he had proposed then and there.

Correct.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

it was worth it watching this whole time just to see that exchange

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Next week:Bran talks about minecraft for 3 hours. 30 seconds spent on everything else.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

How did everyone magically teleport past Winterfell enroute to the wall? They couldn't take a few mins to just stop by and say hello?

Also the raven/dragons must invented the internet and supersonic flight reaaaal quick.

Jumped the shark more like resurrected the dragon

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Jorah with two knives for some reason lol

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Tormund gonna have a devil's threeway with the Hound and Brienne

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Today's the day I get to see how retarded all these dummies are.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
They're gonna gently caress!!!!!

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

no pubes yet sorry posted:

How did everyone magically teleport past Winterfell enroute to the wall? They couldn't take a few mins to just stop by and say hello?

Also the raven/dragons must invented the internet and supersonic flight reaaaal quick.

Jumped the shark more like resurrected the dragon

they were on the island all night and britain westeros isn't that big

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"He's too little for me"

What the he'll does that mean? Isn't show Dany like 5 foot tall? Show Dany is on some Tinder poo poo

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

ElGroucho posted:

"He's too little for me"

What the he'll does that mean? Isn't show Dany like 5 foot tall? Show Dany is on some Tinder poo poo

I think she meant politically and/or his lineage.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

dany is pulling some twitter poo poo clowning on his height in public but highkey wanting to gently caress in private

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Glenn Quebec posted:

Given that dragonglass daggers were the only weapons in the whole crowd (aside from Longclaw) that could actually one-shot the wights, it makes sense.

EDIT:

ElGroucho posted:

"He's too little for me"

...and the angry heightcels come out of the woodwork.

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I think she meant politically and/or his lineage.

too bad fuccboi jon dropped a sweet neg on her by adressing her using her diminutive, before initiating some kino. stay tuned for next weeks sick negs: "your silver hair glistens so mlady, one could almost believe it to be a wig"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Archives posted:

too bad fuccboi jon dropped a sweet neg on her by adressing her using her diminutive, before initiating some kino. stay tuned for next weeks sick negs: "your silver hair glistens so mlady, one could almost believe it to be a wig"

lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
This show went full anime

Ed: this continent is a thousand miles long, right?

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

ElGroucho posted:

some bullshit from google posted:

The distance between Planet Westeros’ “Arctic Circle” and equator is 4125 miles. On Earth, the distance between the Arctic circle and equator is 4608 miles (give or take).

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Glenn Quebec posted:

They were dragonglass daggers. It let him score the killshot on the bear and get all the exp.

I guess they all got them. You can see them swap to dragonglass short swords / daggers / hatchets when they are being mobbed.

ElGroucho posted:

At least. Even this season Sansa says that Cersei is over a thousand miles away from Winterfell.

Roose Bolton talked about how big the north was too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCECeic9XK0

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I wonder if when Dany reached down from Drogon to help Jon, Clarke said, "Come with me if you want to live" and the cast and crew all had a good laugh about it.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Tormund / Hound / Night King tied for #1, rest of cast is retarded NPCs

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I hope skellymans win

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I hope a dragon steps on some people

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Arya is the shittiest character now lmao

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Bluh I went blind and developed echolocation. now I'm a magic ninja and real serious about things. How'd that happen? vOv

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

sugar free jazz posted:

Bluh I went blind and developed echolocation. now I'm a magic ninja and real serious about things. How'd that happen? vOv

caught a mean case of the tism along the way too

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
The faces scene was atrocious.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

:rip:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Washing Dead Butts: The Path to Superpowers and Success, a self help book by Arya Stark

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

sugar free jazz posted:

Arya is the shittiest character now lmao

Nah it's Sansa

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

god drat the arm on mister cool ice

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

ElGroucho posted:

I hope skellymans win

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
so is the last ep gonna get leaked or what

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Unironically gonna say that Army of Darkness has better skellymans than Thrones.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Ros

Ros was a prostitute working at Winterfell, she was very intelligent and had the kind of "street smarts" Littlefinger likes, so she wound up working for him. Ross was killed by a crossbow, an analogy for the consequences of her sinful life.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Shae

Shae was a prostitute hired by Tyrion to pretend to be his girlfriend and bang. Tyrion is betrayed by her when it is revealed she was a prostitute who was pretending to be his girlfriend and bang. She was strangled by Tyrion, an analogy for the consequences of her sinful life.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Olyvar

A male prostitute in the employ of Littlefinger, Olyvar had trysts with both the Red Viper and Loras Tyrell. He testifies against Loras to the Faith Militant and is presumably tortured horribly until his death from a massive wildfire explosion, an analogy for the consequences of his sinful life.

anyway what happened to that third dragon? one got iced, two flew off with the queen. wheres three?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
That was terrible. Arya is turning into a foot stomping tantrum having brat. Is Sansa the only one with even a quarter of a brain in Winterfell? I'm cheering for Littlefinger at this point, he's the only one capable of sticking to a plan, even if he's a walking talking bag of dicks.

But lol Tormund and the Hound.

Tormund Giantsbane-Lyanna Mormont 2022

Brienne and The hound can be the awkward First and Second Ladies.

I hope a skellygiant stomps on Tormund, coz he'll gently caress that big bastard up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Lmao. The undead dragon is gonna get shot by ballista and killed in season 8, the only dragon to die from it.