Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

skaboomizzy posted:

The best part of the Elliott Rodger manifesto was when he lost his poo poo because he bought hundreds of dollars in lottery tickets and didn't win. Like he thought he deserved millions of dollars and it was unfair that the universe didn't just hand it to him.
If only he was better at math.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

How do you improve a personality?

This has to be the #1 most parroted normie advice. What constitutes a better personality? I wasn't aware personalities were objectively appraisable.
later...

quote:

Approached by a roastie at the park

So I've been picking up drawing lately because it's fun and one of those things I've always wanted to be able to do. I have no talent for it whatsoever but it's fine.

The book I'm following (Keys to Drawing if anyone's wondering) has some exercises which are to draw outside on different weather to capture moods. So I went to the park yesterday to try to get a sunny mood.

I guess I must have showered extra hard because some 5/10 roastie actually approached me for some reason.

"Nice weather today" "Yes" "Are you drawing?" "Yes" "Can I see?" "Not really"

Obviously as soon as I said no she dropped the entire nice girl charade, looked at me like I just committed some crime and hosed off. What exactly was she even trying here? Are roasties really so self absorbed they think they can just waltz to somebody and demand to see what they're doing solely by virtue of the hole between their legs?

Imagine if I was Chad, telling her no would have only made her want to see it 10 times more and get all playful.

Guess he didn't figure out an answer.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

The recurring theme of self-ownage is the sunny side of the incel tragedy.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

green chicken feet posted:

The recurring theme of self-ownage is the sunny side of the incel tragedy.

Well you can't be owned by someone else if you own yourself.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

lazorexplosion posted:

later...

Density level: black hole

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

lazorexplosion posted:

later...

Lol

:spergin:: why won't women approach me???
:j:: Hi!
:spergin:: I-i-i d-dont want to be bothered.......

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Some dude was arrested in Houston trying to blow up a statue. Had a shitload of explosives back at his parents house too. This part stood out to me in the article

quote:

A former classmate called him a loner who never had a girlfriend and struggle with social interactions, according to the Chronicle.

“I can’t even think of a single friend he had, to be perfectly honest,” he told the newspaper, adding that he was called Ace because of his initials. “None of this is surprising. He seems a bit disconnected from reality.”

The former classmate said Schneck wrote a “manifesto” about the school’s popular girls during their senior year of high school, decrying how they were treated by their boyfriends and saying he would have been better than them, according to the newspaper.

Would not shock me if he had been quoted itt

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

I originally posted this in the Powerball thread but it deserves to go here too:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

lazorexplosion posted:

later...

Guarantee that if he saw a woman drawing in the park he would be fuming about how that vapid whore was only doing it for attention and how if he had been a chad she would be begging to show him her drawing.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Benny Harvey posted:

When I read about radicalised Muslims who go off to Syria and blow themselves up for Isis, I feel sad not just for the victims but also for the guy who died not when the suicide belt was detonated but whenever the toxic ideology first took root in him.

Sometimes I feel something similar for incels.

Thats just empathy and its a healthy reaction to bad things.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

skaboomizzy posted:

The best part of the Elliott Rodger manifesto was when he lost his poo poo because he bought hundreds of dollars in lottery tickets and didn't win. Like he thought he deserved millions of dollars and it was unfair that the universe didn't just hand it to him.

I liked the part where a short ugly indian man had a hot girlfriend and he couldnt process it. Most people would at least be able to fall back on "hes rich" but incels call people like senators and CEOs cucked betas just because theyre no longer young and attractive so that option was out

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

The automod is hilariously stupid.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Weep for me, people keep trying to empathize with me and i no longer have a place to call all women cunts.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

PetraCore posted:

Their automod is the crab with the biggest claws.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
A couple weeks ago I wondered what happened when one of these idiots defied the odds and got laid. Now I know, I guess.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Meme Emulator posted:

Thats just empathy and its a healthy reaction to bad things.

yeah if ur a pussy :chloe:

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

maskenfreiheit posted:

I originally posted this in the Powerball thread but it deserves to go here too:

The adventure to get the tickets sounds like a manic episode.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Incels, having mental issues? Well, I'd never!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

PetraCore posted:

Score another victory for the Automods over the Decpticels

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

I don't get what op is so pissed about in that thread. like first of all, you'd think they'd want people around who have been in relationships and still believe the blackpill stuff because it makes them not look like a pack of angsty virgins whinging about sour grapes. plus, it's not like their ideology really has anything to do with sex in the first place, judging by all the self-owns they get up to. it's just a turgid swill of misogyny and misanthropy, and anyone can get in on that

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

noether posted:

I don't get what op is so pissed about in that thread. like first of all, you'd think they'd want people around who have been in relationships and still believe the blackpill stuff because it makes them not look like a pack of angsty virgins whinging about sour grapes. plus, it's not like their ideology really has anything to do with sex in the first place, judging by all the self-owns they get up to. it's just a turgid swill of misogyny and misanthropy, and anyone can get in on that

I think they like their club to remain incredibly exclusive. The definition of exclusive being everyone has to meet a certain threshold of patheticness and brokenness. If you have ever had a relationship, you're not pathetic enough. If you believe you have a chance for happiness to be gained through personal growth, you're not broken enough.

"Blackpilled" is their favorite term for making themselves feel enlightened, but it translates to "has given up on anything but being a sad misanthropic loser and may be actively working on making himself worse rather than better".

I think it makes them feel bad to have anyone around who isn't as screwed up as they are, or God forbid, anyone who's made it out of that well. On some level they must know they're at least partially to blame for their condition, and it's painful for them to be reminded of that truth.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah they're a group of people who define themselves by being outcasts, and as that is the only identity they feel, they can't stand any threat to it.

Also they're misogynists and deeply fear women.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

noether posted:

Just imagine some grizzled old excel with a cigarette hanging from his mouth saying in his gravelly voice "I've touched a boob, and trust me, it ain't worth it."

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Hobologist posted:

grizzled old excel

mods

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

pro username

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Complex issues being tackled by incels:

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Palpek posted:

Wait, how was Christianity "Partially" started by Mary cucking Joseph? Like you wouldn't have the story at all if that didn't happen.

How are these idiots so wrong about their own philosophy?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wouldn't Jesus banging prostitutes be seen by them as 'cope'?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

chumbler posted:

Wouldn't Jesus banging prostitutes be seen by them as 'cope'?

Only if he paid.

If he didn't: Jesus H. Chad

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Palpek posted:

I've never seen an indication that Jesus considered women to be more sinful than men. Why would I expect incels to be accurate about any religion, though, when they can't get the tenets of their own belief system straight.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Literally A Person posted:

Only if he paid.

If he didn't: Jesus H. Chad

Have you ever seen a Crucifix? Jesus was a carpenter, so he was swole. He chucked the tables of moneylenders out of the Temple, for cryin'outloud. Of course he was a Chad.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

The Virgin Judas vs the Chad Jesus.

Jesus so swole he even forgives Judas for his inceldom

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I've never seen an indication that Jesus considered women to be more sinful than men. Why would I expect incels to be accurate about any religion, though, when they can't get the tenets of their own belief system straight.

Jesus? Not really. Paul and Tertullian though?

quote:

As in all the congregations of the Lord’s people. Women should remain silent in the churches, They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

quote:

You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that (forbidden) tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: you are she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert— that is, death— even the Son of God had to die. And do you think about adorning yourself over and above your tunics of skins?

Eimi fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Aug 23, 2017

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

I think it's safe to say that every incel posting on r/incels has some form of mental condition or is extremely dumb. Or both.

For the ones who post asking for girl advice - or the ones who think they're qualified to give it - there is a 100% chance that there is something severely wrong with them.

If I want advice on how to get a job, I ask someone who has been steadily employed in good positions. I don't ask a school kid who's never worked a day. And I sure don't ask the chronically-unemployed guy who bombs out at the few interviews he does get and blames the Mexicans for taking the jobs.

These guys are dumb as rocks. Some of them may have above-average IQs, but if they're so narcissistic or delusional they think they're experts in the one thing they're clearly the most terrible at, they're effectively dumb as rocks.

They aren't looking for real world advice, they are looking for religious guidance on why wanting girls is wrong and you shouldn't do it. For your job analogy, think of a hippy telling you why working at all is morally wrong.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Adam the first and ultimate beta provider, cucked by the serpent of lies.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Abel is Chad. - Loved, surrounded by warm living things, (albeit sheep), nice, kind and favoured by God.

Cain is the incel. - Alone in his wheat farm, disfavoured in the eyes of the lord, probably ugly, and eventually forced to walk the earth alone and no-body can or will ever touch him.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I disagree. In Genesis, Cain kills Abel because he feels like it then God says "wow, nobody gently caress with this dude" and Cain goes off and bangs his wife so hard that some fruitcakes believe he permanently bruised his children. Abel is the incel who was trying to bribe God into letting him marry his sister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
I'll just leave this here...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread