Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

So for the Rising this year we help yoship's insert character sneak into some Allagan ruins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
O4S does not screw around. This is gunna take us a while. Oh boy.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Mr. Nice! posted:

We don't have a ninja so i'll have shield oath on to start 1.0 & 2.0S but that's it for those. 3.0S i usually stay in shield oath the whole fight to make life easier on the healers and my damage loss is negligent.

4.0 part 1 i'm only in shield oath for the first rage and then sword oath for the remainder.

I also don't have my sword because i lost a week of playing and so did a healer so i let him have the tomestone since he needs the HP more. I'll get mine tomorrow.

Sounds like your off tank needs to get good. Do your enmity combo until the first twin bolt then have him provoke and shirk to you then swap to your dps combo and you should be golden as long as he keeps doing that every time shirk is on CD.

I also don't have my weapon since I was grinding drk to 70 when omega came out and ignored it for a couple weeks :shrug:

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

It was fun playing through the end of Heavensward and beginning of Stormblood with you goons, but I took a break for a bit and decided I liked having the extra free time for other things, so I'm out until I want to kill a shitload of time and/or catch up on the story again. Thanks again to Agrias for the help gearing before SB, and to the patient goons who carried me through content.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

BrightWing posted:

O4S does not screw around. This is gunna take us a while. Oh boy.

this raid tier secretly has five bosses just like first coil did, it rules

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Reiterpallasch posted:

this raid tier secretly has five bosses just like first coil did, it rules

actually it has 3 bosses and two trash mobs :colbert:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Velthice posted:

actually it has 3 bosses and two trash mobs :colbert:

ur trash

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
unpopular opinion: hally and exdad are cool but butt wings and boogerman are not and leave me feeling really meh this raid tier

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Love Pizza and Gaming? Don’t miss your chance to score one of the most critically acclaimed video games of all time, with your pizza order!*

For a limited time only, when you order a Domino’s Final Fantasy® XIV Pizza & Gaming Bundle, you’ll receive a BONUS Complete Edition Download* valued at $79.95^.

HERE’S WHAT YOU GET

3 Traditional Pizzas
1 Garlic Bread
1 1.25L Drink

PLUS FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online Complete Edition Download (choose from PS4 or PC!)
Includes: A Realm Reborn + Heavensward + NEW Stormblood

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i don't know why they decided hawaiian pizza was the most thematically appropriate choice for the promotion but it's a strong choice

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Don't worry if you love moogle meat they got you covered fam

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
that looks barbaric

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Was this literally just announced because i work at a Dominos and don't have any idea what the hell this is and there are none at my store atm :(

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Countblanc posted:

i don't know why they decided hawaiian pizza was the most thematically appropriate choice for the promotion but it's a strong choice

just as the two very different sides of the dragonsong war ultimately come together and end up stronger for it, so too does the very different ham and pineapple

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

homeless snail posted:

Don't worry if you love moogle meat they got you covered fam

would

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Final Fantasy is all about alliteration, says it right in the title

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Was this literally just announced because i work at a Dominos and don't have any idea what the hell this is and there are none at my store atm :(
Sorry, its Dominos Australia, I didn't think anyone would actually be interested

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!

homeless snail posted:

Sorry, its Dominos Australia, I didn't think anyone would actually be interested

Oh that's why it's called Hawaiian then, because I think that is something specific to us?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

HiKaizer posted:

Oh that's why it's called Hawaiian then, because I think that is something specific to us?

us yanks call it hawaiian too

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!

Brother Entropy posted:

us yanks call it hawaiian too

Every American I speak to says pineapple on pizza is a heresy so I refuse to believe this.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
please do not import the pineapple on pizza argument into this most blessed of threads.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I'm sorry. I only agree to eat pizzas topped with the finest Fractures.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
Pineapple, in fact, belongs on pizza.

That's not even my hot take for today it's just the truth.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm sorry, I should have posted a different pizza

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
I take pineapple off of my pizzas because I prefer spicy pizzas instead of sweet pizzas.

Also because I've finished all my pizza and all that's left is the Hawaiian someone else ordered.

And it's always been called Hawaiian pizza as long as I remember.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
regardless of whether or not pineapple on pizza is fine, why the gently caress would it be called Hawaiian in Australia and not the US, the place that actually contains Hawaii?

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
For much the same reason why in other countries "American Style/Flavor" involves one or more of the following:

* Ranch
* Corn
* Prodigious amounts of black pepper
* Barbeque
* Burgers
* Fries
* Monterey Jack cheese

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

regardless of whether or not pineapple on pizza is fine, why the gently caress would it be called Hawaiian in Australia and not the US, the place that actually contains Hawaii?

Especially considering it was invented in Canada IIRC.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

SwissArmyDruid posted:

* Prodigious amounts of black pepper

mmmm

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
It is also called a tropical pizza fairly interchangeably depending on what pizza place you go to.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

vOv posted:

Especially considering it was invented in Canada IIRC.

Look man, Canada gets an entire subsection of bacon.

The ham on Hawaiian pizza is often called Canadian Bacon.

Let Hawaii have this. It's just a pizza.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Pineapple is good on Hawaiian Pizza because it goes well with the BBQ sauce, which that Hawaiian Pizza doesn't seem to even have??

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I have never heard of a pineapple pizza here having BBQ sauce on it.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Haha how about that uh... *hastily screenshots another kind of pizza*

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

HiKaizer posted:

I have never heard of a pineapple pizza here having BBQ sauce on it.

Sounds like you've only ever had Faux Hawaiian Pizza. Fauwaiian.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

homeless snail posted:

Haha how about that uh... *hastily screenshots another kind of pizza*

Capsicum? Like, pure capsicum?

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

SKULL.GIF posted:

Capsicum? Like, pure capsicum?

They're called bell peppers in the US.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

where's my white mage sauce and chicken pizza

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
the focus group responded poorly to the green chicken pieces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

EponymousMrYar posted:

I take pineapple off of my pizzas because I prefer spicy pizzas instead of sweet pizzas.

Also because I've finished all my pizza and all that's left is the Hawaiian someone else ordered.

And it's always been called Hawaiian pizza as long as I remember.

Sweet things belong in and on spicy things. This has been the case in cuisine for millennia but Americans are used to food like tendies and Mac n cheese so idk.