Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I saw it was Johnny from his nose. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
OH poo poo :stonklol:

Kloger
(Season 12, Episode 19)
Roger and Klaus start having a secret affair after they accidentally end up on an online date together. Steve tries to catch Hayley's pink eye to get out of doing a fitness test at school.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh.... Kaayyyy

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

OH poo poo :stonklol:

Kloger
(Season 12, Episode 19)
Roger and Klaus start having a secret affair after they accidentally end up on an online date together. Steve tries to catch Hayley's pink eye to get out of doing a fitness test at school.

Huh, I thought them fooling around was only going to be a twelve time thing.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

What the hell's going on here?

It's not what you think!

I believe you. Goodbye.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I just wanna say that this is an incredibly awkward and uncomfortable episode to watch with someone who's never seen the show before. I kept wanting to just change the channel, but they wouldn't let me because "I need to learn to live with my bad life choices".

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Hayley is the new Daredevil!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
In an episode with Klaus and Roger loving, somehow that wasn't the most disgusting thing.

Those eyes :gonk:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Note to self: stay away from text bubbles

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I think this takes the cake for most insane episode of the series. This is definitely one Fox would have never aired.:lol:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I just wanna say that this is an incredibly awkward and uncomfortable episode to watch with someone who's never seen the show before. I kept wanting to just change the channel, but they wouldn't let me because "I need to learn to live with my bad life choices".

It's kind of surprising, but so much of the comedy of this show is based in knowing these characters. I wouldn't have found tonight's nearly as funny if I hadn't already been watching for 14 seasons. This was a great episode, but there are much better ones to introduce the show to people.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Wow I haven't heard that song in such a long time. Now it's stuck in my head again.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

What the christ. That was surely an episode. A good episode, but still. Christ, I feel dirty.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

This is the one TVIV thread that I read before I've seen the latest episode of something. I love everyone's reactions. Gonna watch this guy on my DVR later tonight with a brew. cheers

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Ahahaha I'm dying. I love how much more they can get away with on TBS.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Last Chance posted:

This is the one TVIV thread that I read before I've seen the latest episode of something. I love everyone's reactions. Gonna watch this guy on my DVR later tonight with a brew. cheers

Isn't it great? I accidentally read the first couple of posts earlier today before closing the window, and if anything, it made me want to see it even more.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Nichael posted:

It's kind of surprising, but so much of the comedy of this show is based in knowing these characters. I wouldn't have found tonight's nearly as funny if I hadn't already been watching for 14 seasons. This was a great episode, but there are much better ones to introduce the show to people.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. I was just drunk and on vacation with a friend and I remembered there was a new episode airing, but didn't remember what the plotline was going to be (e.i. a lot of fish on alien sex).

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Holy poo poo. That was very raunchy and very good.

The_Doctor posted:

Isn't it great? I accidentally read the first couple of posts earlier today before closing the window, and if anything, it made me want to see it even more.

Yeah! I did that accidentally once or twice and now I just read this thread early on purpose.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

SeANMcBAY posted:

I think this takes the cake for most insane episode of the series. This is definitely one Fox would have never aired.:lol:
I was saying the exact thing to my wife while they were doing that sex montage

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Despite only being in two episodes Johnny Concussion is still one of the best recurring characters this show has ever had.

Yeah him and Suck Boy Tony. Two-episode wonders.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Bam! Bam bam! Bam!

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
That diaper joke loving killed me.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Hayley is the new Daredevil!

"I'm catching so much chicken!"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That Kylie Minogue song will now always be associated with Klaus sucking various parts of Roger.

I like Hayley's teen outfit.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I accidently deleted this episode and was wondering if anyone knows when it replays. I'm thinking Adult Swim will have it sometime this coming week on Monday I think but I'm not sure.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Garbage Stan
(Season 12, Episode 20)
Stan and Steve open up their own father-son garbage business after Stan inherits his father's old truck. Roger finds Hayley is a natural at bumper pool.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

limp_cheese posted:

I accidently deleted this episode and was wondering if anyone knows when it replays. I'm thinking Adult Swim will have it sometime this coming week on Monday I think but I'm not sure.

Next Wednesday (8/30) @9:30PM EST

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

The_Doctor posted:

Garbage Stan
(Season 12, Episode 20)
Stan and Steve open up their own father-son garbage business after Stan inherits his father's old truck. Roger finds Hayley is a natural at bumper pool.

gently caress yeah

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Garbage Stan
(Season 12, Episode 20)
Roger finds Hayley is a natural at bumper pool.

It's the simple things like this that make me love this show so much. That's so simple and benign, but it will go off the rails to who the gently caress knows where.

Mister Kingdom posted:

Next Wednesday (8/30) @9:30PM EST

Is that on TBS or Adult Swim?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The_Doctor posted:

Garbage Stan
(Season 12, Episode 20)

I just know that whatever I think this episode is going to be, I'm wrong.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

limp_cheese posted:

It's the simple things like this that make me love this show so much. That's so simple and benign, but it will go off the rails to who the gently caress knows where.

Is that on TBS or Adult Swim?

Adult Swim

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

The_Doctor posted:

Garbage Stan
(Season 12, Episode 20)

Please let there be a Steve song.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
They're going to hang a lantern on Sanford and Son so huge, it lights up the heavens.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Thanks

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW
Bouka is quite amazing.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
That is the best possible way for that bumper pool subplot to have ended.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Steve did you notice there wasn't one black doll head?

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I'm stuck in a groundhog day where I watch this episode and then the day ends and it starts over

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

twistedmentat posted:

They're going to hang a lantern on Sanford and Son so huge, it lights up the heavens.

Fred Sanford doesn't have garbage

he has an empire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I thought some of those kids at the youth club had died when Roger was a teacher?

And Luiz!