Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Can't wait to see it all on YouTube so I cam confirm Bunnybread is indeed H Jon Benjamin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Benny the Snake posted:

Can't wait to see it all on YouTube

Video ended up being a bit of a problem this year.

vote_no
Nov 22, 2005

The rush is on.
To phrase my previous comment in a more positive, accurate way: what I could hear of the show was really funny and enjoyable, and the performances were great. I would love to see the show in a private venue and would be happy to pay a lot more to see it that way.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

Can't wait to see it all on YouTube so I cam confirm Bunnybread is indeed H Jon Benjamin.

There are more than a few similarities between me and Archer, yeah.

Also, I really would like to express sincere* gratitude for just a moment.

First I would like to thank all y'all F+ans for coming out. You crazy bastards are awesome and weren't nearly as weird as you could have been.

Now, a hearty gently caress YEAH to all planners, readers, submitters, and general laborers who made this weekend beautiful. There is a whole lotta goddamn work that goes into this stuff.

All I do is show up and get drunk. Which leads me to thanking every fine person who bought me a drink. You guys are America's unsung heroes.

And even though video may not work out, y'all are gonna love the recordings when it is done being fine-tuned by JimmyFranks. He and Boots are the Dynamic Duo of sound and deserve a round of applause. As always, BootsAoke was a wonderful cap-off to the weekend.

Send warm thoughts and e-hugs to my Babies Bootsy, Jimmy, Squiddy, Bozarthy, Nutshelly, Victory, Kummyquatty, FrankWesty, Snoop Stoggy Stog, Bumpy, Louzee Q. Fernandez, Achilleazy and so many others that I could ruin the names of.

Then there's my little Lemon who deserves a loving week off from work but is instead slogging through his day right now. Just like me.
If y'all haven't ordered a shirt or sticker or gotten a Ballp.it account then the time is right now. Show some love! (baby don't hurt me) for all the love he's put in.

Now, while my morning-work-PCP-hit is peaking, I'm gonna go say all this poo poo again on Ballp.it.

*Yes I am capable of sincerity. It's different from honesty.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bunnybread posted:

Snoop Stoggy Stog
Thank you for this.

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

What fucking language are you speaking?

Cleretic posted:

The only news that would have been better than that would have been if they didn't.

A couple of dudes came back later

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Just revisited the Passions episode. I can't believe that I'd forgotten just how much Kumquat luvs to suk guys.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

YES HELLO I LOVE TO SUCK GUYS

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I downloaded the Crystals episode so I could isolate Kumquat's YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF BED YOU'RE UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK for my alarm.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Waffleman_ posted:

I downloaded the Crystals episode so I could isolate Kumquat's YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF BED YOU'RE UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK for my alarm.

oh poo poo now I have to do this exact same thing

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Reminds me of something that I isolated from episode 13 a few years ago.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Just lol if you don't wake up to Yeah.mp3 every morning

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

New Lou Reads about dumbasses (shocker) who believe in the power of love spells that they pay people money to cast.

I finally listened to this episode and the idea of a bunch of people posting about their relationships on a forum for a psychic and then being amazed when said psychic understands their relationships so well is so goddamned funny.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

That Old Tree posted:

Waffleman posted:

oh poo poo now I have to do this exact same thing

One of you post when you're done, por favor.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Here's an MP3.

E: And there it is on my phone, handy.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Aug 24, 2017

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Waffleman_ posted:

Here's an MP3.

Yeah that's my alarm now.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I just submitted the ultimate Lemon-pandering document. Let's see how long it takes to get read.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Waffleman_ posted:

Here's an MP3.

Hahahahahahaha oh my loving god I love Kumquat

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I just submitted the ultimate Lemon-pandering document. Let's see how long it takes to get read.

is it a juggalo startup?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
OK, maybe the penultimate. Maybe the antepenultimate. Still shameless.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I went to look at the hopper to see what the title (spoiler: it's not there yet) was and came way devastated that someone already did a document on Tim Allen's Idea Exchange and yet somehow thankful that I didn't have to expose myself to that place. So, uh, thanks?

e: Oh my god someone did a doc on SpectateSwamp

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Aug 25, 2017

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I'm really happy that someone sent in a ComicsNix doc. :allears:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

McGlockenshire posted:

I went to look at the hopper to see what the title (spoiler: it's not there yet) was and came way devastated that someone already did a document on Tim Allen's Idea Exchange and yet somehow thankful that I didn't have to expose myself to that place. So, uh, thanks?

That's my doc and tbh it's kinda weak. It's a fascinating community and great concept, but it was hard to stretch out the actual meat of the episode. I got lucky finding a strange thread by an artist which takes up about a third of the doc, and there'd be no way I could have finished it with just republican mums thinking of Santa Clause sequels and not understanding quantum physics.

E: I have still not got tired of this post though

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Aug 25, 2017

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Now that I've gotten a chance to sit down and not either be working or sleeping...

I had a fantastic time during Live. Congrats to all the readers, who kill it every year. Congrats to everyone who made it out, who help make this show bigger and better each year. Congrats to the people who support the podcast, who this show is for.

I look forward to this weekend every year. I don't get out much, and it's pretty much the only time I really get to go out and hang with a bunch of weirdos from the internet that have the same odd hobby that I do. I've been having an incredibly rough couple of months, and this show and the people in the community here have been making what is pretty much the worst time of my life right now enjoyable. I wanna give shoutouts to Lemon, with which I had a great heart-to-heart at karaoke; Victor, who bought me drinks as much as he could (the Minnesotan in me still bought myself a few drinks); and for sure STOG, for letting me crash at his place over the weekend.

Highlights of the weekend (that I remember):
Ironicus and I seeing Kumquat's suit the first time
Achilles plastering 6 temporary tattoos all over his body
Jay starting a DDP chant
The devil's conga-line
Bunnybread's high-five of doom
Tagging along with Jack Chick, Jay, Achilles, and STOG to Surley for some beer, food, and bullshitting
Jay and I being stupid wrestling fans all throughout karaoke
MODEST MOUTH
NO DIGGITY

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
My doc is in, along with a doc on one of my favorite Internet crazies. Today's been good.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
That's gonna be something, alright.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
god I've not seen the hopper in ages and there's some bangers in there I desperately need to hear.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"Welcome To Salt Lick, Kentucky" and "The Duality of Catgirls" cry out to my heart and if either of them get dumped I will force Amelia Blank to use them for Extra Credit, at gunpoint if necessary.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
I looked in the dump and was slightly disappointed to see a J-F Bibeau doc in there, because the man is bizarre. I encountered his llama costume in person more than once. On the other hand mere words do not do justice to how big a creep he is. His horror works better in a visual medium.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"Welcome To Salt Lick, Kentucky" and "The Duality of Catgirls" cry out to my heart and if either of them get dumped I will force Amelia Blank to use them for Extra Credit, at gunpoint if necessary.

DIdn't they read the Salt Lick one during the 24 Hours of F Plus?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Youth Decay posted:

Don't think so, unless that was one of the plays.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Youth Decay posted:

It was on the schedule but they read something else instead.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Saw this this afternoon and figured that the thread had already seen it. I guess not, but the stock somehow still isn't gone yet.

Also, posters.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/thefplus/status/901901161686605826

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

won't anyone think of those poor trapped testicles :(

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

MeUndies coming down hard on any podcast that refuses their dirty money

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
These are the risk commandos take.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Aww, Zarla was gonna be in this episode.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Aww, Zarla was gonna be in this episode.

The sounds of bracelets and giggling confused the editing program so much it jdecided to kill itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Maybe the freeballing episode and the wedgie episode hit each other and did a matter/antimatter thing so now they're both gone.

I'm not gonna go check, but it's a cool idea.