Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
can't wait to shoot aliens in the face or in the belly or in whatever's glowing at any given moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
For clarification, nobody is REQUIRED to like or have watched Moana. The only membership requirement is THEORETICALLY owning Destiny 2...

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!
Better enjoy shootin' aliens. Powers don't finish charging until gameplay hour 69.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Insane Totoro posted:

For clarification, nobody is REQUIRED to like or have watched Moana. The only membership requirement is THEORETICALLY owning Destiny 2...

I will ironically play Destiny 2. So you can ironically join me to your ironical Guild. I have already sent the request.

Ironically the PS4 guilds will be bigger, because theres more PS4 players than XBox One.

The darkness was Rick James all this time.

Tei fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Aug 22, 2017

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
I have made the requests appear and become approved.

Welcome to the Big Dum Space Moanas!

(kidding, we are keeping the original name)

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Insane Totoro posted:

I have made the requests appear and become approved.

Welcome to the Big Dum Space Moanas!

:toot:

I like the idea of the sherpa system; with Destiny 1 I guided some pubbies through a Crota raid for their first time. A pair of them were a father and a son. When Crota went down the son got really excited because he got a cool gun. The father got really excited because he got a cool spaceship. :v:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

I like the idea of the sherpa system; with Destiny 1 I guided some pubbies through a Crota raid for their first time. A pair of them were a father and a son. When Crota went down the son got really excited because he got a cool gun. The father got really excited because he got a cool spaceship. :v:

Playing with young people have many downsides, but this upside is great. I helped a group of kids kill Aksys, and the happiness that showed when we killed him made my day.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

RBA Starblade posted:

Awwwwwwww!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

RBA Starblade posted:

I took lots of pubs thru Crota a first time as I Crux farmed.

I never got it, ofc.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

cvnvcnv posted:

I took lots of pubs thru Crota a first time as I Crux farmed.

I never got it, ofc.

same but VoG and Mythoclast :negative:

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I know a guy who did 80+ runs of crota and never got a crux.
The poor bastard.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
can one of the like ten normal PS4 players tell me the name of the normal PS4 clan? the one that isn't ironically or otherwise obsessed with a children's cgi movie

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

The poor bastard.

:lol:

At least they gave out welfare 'Gasms

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
Y'all I am a deeply embarrassed by proxy every time someone posts about how the clan name is a joke, or in the discord that they enjoy getting a reaction out of the thread. I am slightly less embarrassed every time someone like myself posts about how these posts are bad. Might I suggest an alternative hobby: videogames.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

poor life choice posted:

Y'all I am a deeply embarrassed by proxy every time someone posts about how the clan name is a joke, or in the discord that they enjoy getting a reaction out of the thread. I am slightly less embarrassed every time someone like myself posts about how these posts are bad. Might I suggest an alternative hobby: videogames.

two weeks until the game is out my man

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

can one of the like ten normal PS4 players tell me the name of the normal PS4 clan? the one that isn't ironically or otherwise obsessed with a children's cgi movie

I'm in a clan with some irl friends which conveniently lets me avoid all that, join up on me a few times when the game goes live to see if you like them maybe?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

40 people who are totally normal and like two guys who make moana jokes... hell yeah...

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
if defending weirdos who think it is hilarious to either pretend to be or actually are obsessed with a movie for literal children is the hill you want to die on, i will happily oblige, but i'm sure even your misfiring neurons could scrape together a better cause to fight for

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

why are you always so mad, dude

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

The poor bastard.

the good fax machine posted:

:lol:

At least they gave out welfare 'Gasms
:negative:

Legs Benedict posted:

why are you always so mad, dude
Are you new here? That's, like, his thing.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
pretend i posted that bruce banner gif, you know the one

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Are you new here? That's, like, his thing.

i want to enrich his life with the joy of cheer and sincerity

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
if you can get your huks lying about loving a dumbass movie for tendie aficionados, i'm sure you can find a way to realize at least 75 percent of my anger is in some way manufactured

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Legs Benedict posted:

40 people who are totally normal and like two guys who make moana jokes... hell yeah...

Technically it's like fifty plus people who are normal and a half dozen who Moana post. We all form fireteams together anyway.

I'm just sad I have to leave my Wayfinder emblem behind in D1.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol at people not liking moana

what next are you going to say you dont like anime

LMAO

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Anime is extremely bad

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Big
rear end
Dtitties

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Anime is extremely bad

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The hate the Moana thing is getting is making it that much more awesome.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

*sound of a worldview shattering*

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
What's a tendie?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

el B posted:

What's a tendie?

frozen chicken tenders your mom microwaves and brings you if youve been a good boy

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

el B posted:

What's a tendie?

What the gently caress dude.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

What's a tendie?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Ohhh chicky fing-ies. Got it!

JorgeHWB
Jan 15, 2016

Aww, ugly duckling...
bawk-bawk

el B posted:

What's a tendie?

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

*sound of a worldview shattering*

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

el B posted:

What's a tendie?
:cripes:

"Tendies" should actually be the other PS4 clan

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

For the record I was 99% certain it was going to be edited to say "Members of a Nazi Army."

I'm genuinely disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

eonwe posted:

frozen chicken tenders your mom microwaves and brings you if youve been a good boy

:classiclol: