Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Infyrno posted:

This is wonderful.

I'm trying to remember a bit of sketch comedy along these lines, where a couple of investigators or something are going through an apartment looking for clues; one of them opens a drawer and finds a pistol, and the other asks "is it loaded?" So the first guy puts it in his (own) mouth and pulls the trigger a few times, then shrugs resignedly and they continue on.

Ring any bells for anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Data Graham posted:

I'm trying to remember a bit of sketch comedy along these lines, where a couple of investigators or something are going through an apartment looking for clues; one of them opens a drawer and finds a pistol, and the other asks "is it loaded?" So the first guy puts it in his (own) mouth and pulls the trigger a few times, then shrugs resignedly and they continue on.

http://i.imgur.com/rchCsVf.gifv

Useless Rabbit
Jan 27, 2009

^^Dammit^^

Data Graham posted:

IT Crowd maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KonmpyMESp0

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I'm just gonna repost this here because technically I posted it on imgur before I realized there was an eclipse photoshop thread in gbs. But since the first two entires are both goatse I want it to be seen by some classy funny picture enthusiasts.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Thanks guys

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
This is cute

https://twitter.com/NASAMoon/status/899681358737539073

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

A poor sequel to the lemon whore video.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

what no oriental setting?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

behold, the daddest of jokes

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Pro: Makes perfect popcorn
Con: Alignment change to Neutral Evil

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

19:33 would have been more accurate.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I kinda get it.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

The Bananana posted:

I kinda get it.

March your butt right back into the library and maybe you'll learn something.

Of course I made this joke, on this website. Where else can you get away with this poo poo, besides Reddit?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Toilet Shoes posted:

Of course I made this joke, on this website. Where else can you get away with this poo poo, besides Reddit?

I was gonna just post :gas: but then I felt real bad about it so now I'm doing this halfassed thing instead.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Toilet Shoes posted:

I still don't get it. It's just a microwave panel.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

RaspberryCommie posted:

I still don't get it. It's just a microwave panel.

Are you me?

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
I'm pretty sure the humor lies in "Chaos Defrost" and those guys thought it was a holocaust joke instead.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
Well, it is a Oven after all.

Depending on weight you will have to adjust the time on the fly, so those buttons are a Gott send.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Toilet Shoes posted:

Well, it is a Oven after all.

Depending on weight you will have to adjust the time on the fly, so those buttons are a Gott send.

Thawshwitz.

Owlkill
Jul 1, 2009

plainswalker75 posted:

I'm pretty sure the humor lies in "Chaos Defrost" and those guys thought it was a holocaust joke instead.

Yeah aside from 19:40 and maybe the word "power" I'm not understanding the nazi/holocaust references. But it is first thing in the morning so maybe I've got dumb morning brain.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Owlkill posted:

Yeah aside from 19:40 and maybe the word "power" I'm not understanding the nazi/holocaust references. But it is first thing in the morning so maybe I've got dumb morning brain.

So you're saying you did nazi the final solution? :downsrim:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Chaos Defrost sounds like an entertainingly retarded magic spell/special attack/cooking technique from a ridiculous anime.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
It is a Super Sonic microwave.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Inescapable Duck posted:

ridiculous anime.

no need to repeat yourself

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

plainswalker75 posted:

That's not my photo but I did take one almost identical to it when I found out my new microwave had a 'Chaos Defrost' mode. I should say the microwave came with no instructions or information to allude to what it meant either.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Aramoro posted:

That's not my photo but I did take one almost identical to it when I found out my new microwave had a 'Chaos Defrost' mode. I should say the microwave came with no instructions or information to allude to what it meant either.

I really, really, really want to know what 'Chaos Defrost' does.

Like, if you put some chicken pieces in there, is there a chance that they will come out as beef?

Or that defrosting those chicken pieces might take 2 or 12 or 7 or 102 minutes - you never know until you try it?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
It uses chaos theory mathematics to determine a semi-random pattern of microwave bursts to defrost the food.

I mean, clearly, duh.

Chaos theory serves up solution to speedy defrosting in microwaves

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I assumed it would give the food lots of spikes and skulls.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Elfface posted:

It actually transports it rapidly in and out of the warp. The transition then slowly heats and thaws the food.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Elfface posted:

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

It actually transports it rapidly in and out of the warp. The transition then slowly heats and thaws the food.

That's "Khaos Defrost", and it only works on microwaves that are painted red. It cooks food faster you see.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

CzarChasm posted:

That's "Khaos Defrost", and it only works on microwaves that are painted red. It cooks food faster you see.

:wrong:

An Ork Mikrowave Heeetah cooks food hotter because it's painted red :orks101:.

A Khaos Defrost setting would cause your meal to become an avatar of Slaanesh, crawling out of the microwave of its own accord and offering such delightful pleasures if you'd only take just one sweet succulent bite of it...:cthulhu:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

We have such sights to show feed you. :cenobite:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Neddy Seagoon posted:

:wrong:

An Ork Mikrowave Heeetah cooks food hotter because it's painted red :orks101:.

A Khaos Defrost setting would cause your meal to become an avatar of Slaanesh, crawling out of the microwave of its own accord and offering such delightful pleasures if you'd only take just one sweet succulent bite of it...:cthulhu:

Microwaved leftovers seems more Nurgle's bailiwick tbqh