Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Teikanmi posted:

Change of the patch

gently caress yeah, no more forgetting to change my potion slot and losing a level two fight by 10hp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

kingcobweb posted:

gently caress yeah, no more forgetting to change my potion slot and losing a level two fight by 10hp

I'm also a fan of mashing what I think is Tiamat/Hydra and instead just queue up like 5 potions while the dude gets away with like 50 hp

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

kingcobweb posted:

You know you're full of poo poo, Janna never fights at level 2

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
[quote="“Addamere”" post="“475630906”"]

[/quote]

I’m the jinsues on vi

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

that is not a goku approved master yi build

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Bugfixes section: Blade of the Ruined King no longer causes Black Cleaver to apply two stacks per basic attack

It was still doing that?

Couple of other good ones:

Yasuo can no longer activate Zeke’s Convergence by attempting to casting R - Last Breath on enemy who is not currently knocked up

Rek’Sai’s E - Tunnel no longer becomes permanent if they are destroyed as she exits them

Nidalee’s W - Bushwhack is no longer considered a valid unit for Bard’s Q - Cosmic Binding to stun against

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Aug 22, 2017

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

How have you managed over 100 more losses than wins in normals

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

I love the wood tier screen caps, keep em coming

The double jungle team won! Neither Jungler got Oracles alteration against a 5 yellow trinket team!

It super sucks that Warring Kingdoms Vi is limited availability. It's easily her best skin :smith:

Rygar201 fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 22, 2017

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Battle Boss Malzahar’s auto attack animation is no longer faster than his base model’s

why does this keep happening

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

The Mash posted:

How have you managed over 100 more losses than wins in normals

i have a lot of normals losses because my squad back in season 2 used to love getting really close to winning and then surrendering, and we also used to do retarded poo poo on the regular like triple jungle 5 teleport

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yeah normals is where you do goofy builds and comps and poo poo. I don't think I know anyone who has a positive W/L in normals.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

I do, iirc. I definitely don't in ranked tho

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Reality Winner posted:

Battle Boss Malzahar’s auto attack animation is no longer faster than his base model’s

why does this keep happening

Each skin is a unique copy of the character.

I knew it felt too good to be true, but I was sure it was in my head.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Servaetes posted:

my friend king cob web frequently initiates by getting hit with a skill shot

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
twitch finally went on sale, inshallah, time to add another champ to my autolock list

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

twitch finally went on sale, inshallah, time to add another champ to my autolock list
Dont buy champions less than 6400 on RP

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

in the amount of time that it takes to get the ip to buy a champion you could probably pick up 5000 cans or whatever the equivalent amount of cans to five dollars of rp is.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Within two weeks of getting to play ezreal is given a fat buff

Riot is good to me

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Servaetes posted:

That's not fair

Sometimes I play normals

(Also until my push to Diamond I had more games on Rakan and Nami than Janna this season)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

RealFoxy posted:

Dont buy champions less than 6400 on RP

Ip is a slow fuckin crawl where I am, also five bucks is nothing

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Within two weeks of getting to play ezreal is given a fat buff

Riot is good to me

Sadly Ezreal will still be rear end. Good looking rear end, but rear end all the same.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

njsykora posted:

Sadly Ezreal will still be rear end. Good looking rear end, but rear end all the same.

Frosted Ezreal is a very pretty lady

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

little yellow feather~

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

kingcobweb posted:

That's not fair

Sometimes I play normals

(Also until my push to Diamond I had more games on Rakan and Nami than Janna this season)

She's still your third most played champ and the one you've espoused the most, my point remains valid

Diamond 5 Janna Mains are so very touchy

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Servaetes posted:

She's still your third most played champ and the one you've espoused the most, my point remains valid

Diamond 5 Janna Mains are so very touchy

Is the Diamond V Janna player thing real, or just a meme people use to poo poo on Janna players?

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

It's a thing. Pro players are annoyed because when they keep looking into the solo queue pool for new prospective support players a lot of them are Janna mains with dick all understanding of any other support

She is one of the easiest support champions in the entire game. Her kit is super good, mindless, and relatively easy to figure out. Soraka used to have an equally mindless kit but she was reworked, Janna remains unchanged

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
It used to be that people said Janna was surprisingly difficult to play and not a good choice for people that are new to support.

The only thing that changed is that she is super effective and the meta heavily favors her use, especially in solo queue where everyone is spam picking assassins that are easily countered by her. You want Janna mains to stop only playing Janna? Nerf coin and buff thresh again.

Honestly, every "enchanter" support gets ragged on for being "easy" when people don't seem to understand what makes a support effective. The only one that gets a pass is Nami because she is hard to make work but the hardest part about making her work is that Janna, Sona, and Taric are currently superior to her in every way you would care.

Like, if Janna actually eats substantial nerfs and coin gets the nerfs it rightfully deserves, I won't unconditionally pick it almost every game. Asking people in solo queue not to pick the 56.7% winrate support is stupid.

How Rude fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Aug 23, 2017

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Have they really nerfed Janna in years?

I remember yeeeaars ago they nerfed her ultimate ( I think they made a portion of it part of the channel instead of instant effect), and at some point they nerfed tailwind.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Rygar201 posted:

I remember yeeeaars ago they nerfed her ultimate ( I think they made a portion of it part of the channel instead of instant effect), and at some point they nerfed tailwind.

No they haven't, which is why I mentioned if she actually does eat substantial nerfs I would stop playing her every game.

This coin meta is really bad for flexibility in the support role. According to champion.gg, in plat+ only 8 out of the 18 or so viable supports have a positive winrate.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
They definitely nerfed her Q at some point.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Do we know if Miss Fortune is going to have new dialogue for her Star Guardian skin?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rygar201 posted:

Tailwind used to passively buff the movement speed of everyone on her team (including Janna herself). Way stronger than what it is now.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-314-notes#patch-janna

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Addamere posted:

Tailwind used to passively buff the movement speed of everyone on her team (including Janna herself). Way stronger than what it is now.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-314-notes#patch-janna

Yeah I remember. You used to be able to take weird teams with some combination of Shen/Karthus/TF/Janna/Panth and have mad global presence or buffs. It was even funnier before they removed Revive and axed the global range from Skyfall and Gate

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the last time they nerfed janna was in march of 2016 actually, and instead of making her E give 50 AD at max level it now gives 40 AD, which means instead of giving someone a bf sword and a longsword for free it only gives them a BF sword for free

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Rygar201 posted:

Do we know if Miss Fortune is going to have new dialogue for her Star Guardian skin?

she's not. which, if you ask me, is some bullshit

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Lovechop posted:

she's not. which, if you ask me, is some bullshit

Ugh. So only Ahri is getting the full deal. Ahri is always good, but I never want to play her :/

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

kingcobweb posted:

That's not fair

Sometimes I play normals

are you d1 yet

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
ezreal feels pretty good. Build bloodthirster instead of Bork now for the AD. .15 extra ratio is a lot.

Tear > muramana > boot 1 >sheen > tri > cdr boot > death dance > LW > GA

can always stack bork on after but imo this is the build for the patch. Bork not worth.

Puts you at a clean 40% if you dont take scaling CDR runes.

Mid game you're doing an extra 40-50 damage a Q on squishies which is pretty great.

its curtains for Kevin fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Aug 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

What summoners should I be running on Ahri? I have been using Exhaust because I feel like my terrible-bad-ELO games always go long and being able to exhaust someone fed in a late team fight is valuable. Plus I'm bad at gauging early all-ins, so I don't love ignite. Is teleport better?

• Locked thread