Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

baes post the bmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Ace of Baes posted:

how many times do i have to tell you ppl the only computer program i own is mspaint

property is theft

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Syndlig posted:

what button maker do you use? the one that I find that pops up everywhere is this thing: https://www.americanbuttonmachines.com/
are those good? is there something less expensive but also good?
I *think* it's this one but can't be sure: http://www.mybuttonmachine.com/button-machine/

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Ace of Baes posted:

how many times do i have to tell you ppl the only computer program i own is mspaint

do i look like i know what a pdf is

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
So let me tell you about my eclipse story. A couple days ago, my boss set up a lottery to determine who would get to look at the eclipse. Out of everyone, nine people would get see this once in a lifetime event, everyone could basically pound sand.

Well, as you can imagine, none of us here thought much of that idea. So, come the moment of totality, everyone heads out at once. I was one of the last people out so I got a sight of something just as beautiful as the eclipse itself. This lovely fast food restaurant, where people sweat and waste their lives on drugery was suddenly still and empty.

For just a few glorious moments the wheels of capitalism had ground to a halt, and we were all outside, staring at the sky.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
loving nice.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

TrilliontonNixon posted:

So let me tell you about my eclipse story. A couple days ago, my boss set up a lottery to determine who would get to look at the eclipse. Out of everyone, nine people would get see this once in a lifetime event, everyone could basically pound sand.

Well, as you can imagine, none of us here thought much of that idea. So, come the moment of totality, everyone heads out at once. I was one of the last people out so I got a sight of something just as beautiful as the eclipse itself. This lovely fast food restaurant, where people sweat and waste their lives on drugery was suddenly still and empty.

For just a few glorious moments the wheels of capitalism had ground to a halt, and we were all outside, staring at the sky.

real fuckin good

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

TrilliontonNixon posted:

did your mob pick your boss up and toss him into the dumpster afterwords?

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agean90 posted:

did your mob pick your boss up and toss him into the dumpster afterwords?

Her, and unfortunately no. People here aren't quite radical enough for that yet. Still, this gave me hope like nothing else.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

TrilliontonNixon posted:

wildclipse strike

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

TrilliontonNixon posted:

hell yeah

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

TrilliontonNixon posted:

inspiring. already being shared on twitter. thank you comrade.

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

realized DSA had a thread here because of that post, good poo poo

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

A Tin Of Beans posted:

realized DSA had a thread here because of that post, good poo poo

:same:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

why do you have an insanely racist avatar

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

why do you have an insanely racist avatar

"I got this avatar for being a giant shithead on ANZAC day."

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

freckle posted:

they should get rid of it.

also
https://theoutline.com/post/2153/evict-the-rich

e: http://48hills.org/2017/08/21/monster-mission-spends-300k-signatures/

fuck. marry. t-rex has issued a correction as of 22:14 on Aug 22, 2017

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

houston dsa doing a comedy show fundraiser this sat come out goons

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Sorry Houston, Baltimore has the best fundraising activity.

McMansionhell live!

https://www.facebook.com/events/494923534186612/ starring Baltimore DSA's very own Kate Wagner.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Ruzihm posted:

McMansionhell live!

https://www.facebook.com/events/494923534186612/ starring Baltimore DSA's very own Kate Wagner.

LEGIT JEALOUS

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Ruzihm posted:

McMansionhell live!

leave poor grover alone

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ruzihm posted:

McMansionhell live!

Can't believe I hadn't heard of McMansionhell before now.

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Your boss has been entered into another lottery.

:thermidor:

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Ruzihm posted:

McMansionhell live!

That rules

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ruzihm posted:

McMansionhell live!

Yesss! I might have to tell my sister in law about this.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

freckle posted:

And it was for saying that protesting ANZAC day as imperialist and nationalist was actually good and entirely in keeping with honouring the dead. Probably should get rid of it, but 5 bux is 5 bux.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

And it was for saying that protesting ANZAC day as imperialist and nationalist was actually good and entirely in keeping with honouring the dead. Probably should get rid of it, but 5 bux is 5 bux.

did the av-buyer think 'waltzing matilda' is a pro-war song or something

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

I Am A Robot posted:

Your boss has been entered into another lottery.

:thermidor:

No crucifixion smiley? :hist101:

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

5 bux is 5 bux.

The vile capitalist lowtax continues to leech off of the hard working poster.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Ruzihm posted:

McMansionhell live!

ive wanted to send her pics of houses im building but i also don't want to get fired

surfacelevelspeck
Oct 1, 2008

communism's sleepiest soldier

jarofpiss posted:

ive wanted to send her pics of houses im building but i also don't want to get fired

bah, where's your devotion to the cause?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

cop unions: potential comrades??

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF

Shaun King posted:

What I’m about to say could get slightly wonky, but I’m asking you to look past the legalese and understand that what we are talking about here are amazingly brave cops who put their lives and careers on the line to stand up for what they thought was right by not only speaking out against unjust practices within the department, but by actually suing the NYPD, their supervisors, and the City of New York to expose such things. I’m going to share five different cases with you that involve a combined 15 different NYPD officers who have taken the courageous step of filing suit to prove that the NYPD is illegally using arrest quotas. 13 of these officers are still currently working within the department. These are not jaded cops with an ax to grind. Filing these suits, while insisting on remaining cops within the NYPD, has made their day to day duty within the department a living hell. They’ve been harassed, ridiculed, and blacklisted, but have continued to push through not only because they love their jobs, but because they want to change the department from the inside out.

Maybe???

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

oh sure, like you actually expect me to read the articles i link

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
https://twitter.com/viaSimonRomero/status/900143247560810496

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I'm in the "gently caress Reading" caucus so I refuse to read anything longer than 140 characters.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Agean90 posted:

I'm in the "gently caress Reading" caucus so I refuse to read anything longer than 140 characters.

https://twitter.com/devtesla/status/868160658738696192

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

where do i join

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

thing

ChickenOfTomorrow has issued a correction as of 22:16 on Sep 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU