Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
"Black people didn't know how good they had it or how good they have it now. When will they stop whining?" - Rush Limbaugh's fill in says as Rush takes yet another vacation while admonishing all of us non rich people for being lazy.

This poo poo today combined with that Tucker Carlson eclipse bravery bullshit...just...my god. This stuff is seriously loving with my mood.

aside,

I was at the beach yesterday to watch the eclipse and saw a HUGE american flag and some....other black and red flag with a dragon and a "C" on it flying right below it. I zoomed in on it and still couldn't ID it so after the eclipse was over I wandered by and took some shots.

Turns out it was a South Carolina Gamecocks flag and, even though I wound up being ashamed of myself for assuming the worst, I wondered what the gently caress kind of world I'm living in where my first reaction to seeing a giant USA flag is "Uh oh. what's up with THAT poo poo?"

I'm glad I didn't confront them and make an rear end of myself but it never dawned on me that anyone from SC would travel here, AWAY from the total eclipse, and I don't follow college football too much either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

BiggerBoat posted:

"Black people didn't know how good they had it or how good they have it now. When will they stop whining?" - Rush Limbaugh's fill in says as Rush takes yet another vacation while admonishing all of us non rich people for being lazy.

This poo poo today combined with that Tucker Carlson eclipse bravery bullshit...just...my god. This stuff is seriously loving with my mood.

aside,

I was at the beach yesterday to watch the eclipse and saw a HUGE american flag and some....other black and red flag with a dragon and a "C" on it flying right below it. I zoomed in on it and still couldn't ID it so after the eclipse was over I wandered by and took some shots.

Turns out it was a South Carolina Gamecocks flag and, even though I wound up being ashamed of myself for assuming the worst, I wondered what the gently caress kind of world I'm living in where my first reaction to seeing a giant USA flag is "Uh oh. what's up with THAT poo poo?"

I'm glad I didn't confront them and make an rear end of myself but it never dawned on me that anyone from SC would travel here, AWAY from the total eclipse, and I don't follow college football too much either.

You'll see college football merchandise that are whole timezones removed from where that school is. People who never ever had any hope of getting into Duke University and have never been to North Carolina will still buy hats and poo poo.

Though my guess is that it's someone from South Carolina that was living in Florida and was unable or unwilling to travel for the eclipse.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Leofish posted:

jfc.

Dude should just loving own his poo poo in his dumbass interviews.

I think I'm angrier about the poor quality of the concealment than about the existence of the book.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
A woman was run over by a Nazi, and the RWM's concern is defending a bunch of loving statues. I'd say I can't believe it, but that's pretty much what happened after the Charleston church shooting.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

boner confessor posted:

he's probably just trying to turn a buck selling novelty political children's books to adults, same as rush limbaugh

Reminder, Rush's book Rush Reverer , has rush's fatfuck face photoshopped(poorly) on to some tiny drummer boy* body on the book cover.

*he fucks brown boys.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

So Crowder was supposed to debate potholer54, a journalist and YouTuber, on global warming. He wimped out, apparently.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

DLC Inc posted:

the idea that a full grown man is writing a political children's book referring loving memes and "kek" is one of the saddest loving things I've ever read

How else is he going to introduce the kids to ~political M*E*M*E*S~? Memedom is a very insider field, you must get in when you're very young or else you'll miss on all the dank.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

PhazonLink posted:

Reminder, Rush's book Rush Reverer , has rush's fatfuck face photoshopped(poorly) on to some tiny drummer boy* body on the book cover.

*he fucks brown boys.

WRITTEN BY RUSH LIMBAUGH
also his 4th(?) wife

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
#1 published self-insert fanfic bestselling author Rush Limbaugh

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

So Crowder was supposed to debate potholer54, a journalist and YouTuber, on global warming. He wimped out, apparently.

link?

Because god drat chickening out debating a YouTube celebrity.

Star Man posted:

Though my guess is that it's someone from South Carolina that was living in Florida and was unable or unwilling to travel for the eclipse.

Yeah, I get that and have lived in NE Florida for a long time and generally enjoy sports so I'm familiar with a lot of this stuff.

The thing that troubled me was how I felt inside and my innate, immediate, paranoid and defensive reaction to seeing someone prominently flying an American flag - first and foremost - finding myself looking for Klan symbols on a Gamecock flag that I didn't immediately recognize and the way that I just automatically assumed the worst. When I got home, I had to GIS the pix I took to determine what it was and I felt terrible for my visceral reaction; even more so when I realized why I had felt that way.

I'm glad I checked myself because I was more than ready to cause a scene and at least feel good knowing that I didn't gently caress up someone's cool eclipse party for no reason and that I'm capable of measured restraint. Teachable moment and all that.

Still, it'd be nice if I didn't see a giant U.S. flag and immediately think to myself "Nazis" I guess is what I'm saying.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
https://twitter.com/MartyMcFLYS/status/900206649457225729

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

BiggerBoat posted:

link?

Because god drat chickening out debating a YouTube celebrity.
The stream is just Potholer taking questions from people (with preference to Crowder fans that showed up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WXgvrwcUhQ

Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtqwKaWI22w

Signs Crowder was gonna be a no-show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkfUOA4G3So

Potholer isn't a professional YouTuber: he's a journalist of over 20 years with a background in science. He familiarizes himself with research papers, know how to look that poo poo up, and that's probably why Crowder opted to back out.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Pants Donkey posted:

The stream is just Potholer taking questions from people (with preference to Crowder fans that showed up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WXgvrwcUhQ

Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtqwKaWI22w

Signs Crowder was gonna be a no-show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkfUOA4G3So

Potholer isn't a professional YouTuber: he's a journalist of over 20 years with a background in science. He familiarizes himself with research papers, know how to look that poo poo up, and that's probably why Crowder opted to back out.

Shame. I'd like to have seen such a thing.

But I really don't get why right-wingers chicken out at such things. It's not like these guys are arguing in good faith to begin with. Who cares if Crowder isn't able to rebut a single thing from an actual scientist. He'd just yell "SNOWFLAKE' and "POLITCAL CORRECTNESS RUN AMOK" and his lovely followers would fellate him and say that he totally eviscerated the fruity SJW.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

"Mario, you're accused not only of the theft of 120 stars, but also the senseless murder of hundreds of King Bowser's peaceful Goombas. Why do you hate the authorities so much?"

XtraSmiley
Oct 4, 2002

Leofish posted:

"Mario, you're accused not only of the theft of 120 stars, but also the senseless murder of hundreds of King Bowser's peaceful Goombas. Why do you hate the authorities so much?"

You know why. He's an immigrant. Mario, where are your papers? Honest police Koopas murdered by illegals.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Leofish posted:

Foreign terrorist fighting a proxy war for the infamous dictator-for-life "Princess" Peach; known advocate of Toad supremacy over the peaceful, unarmed Goomba race.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Cross posting from the donnie thread, but the gop had a "Do how do you do fellow kids" moment on twitter and their gop.gov site.

"Have you ever heard of videogames, you know electronic games you play on personal computational machines or "PCs"?

e:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170823233250/https://www.gop.gov/legend-zelda-american-tax-code-common/

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Aug 24, 2017

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

He was no angel: tucker carlson EXCLUSIVELY reveals mario's mushroom habit

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mister Facetious posted:

Foreign terrorist fighting a proxy war for the infamous dictator-for-life "Princess" Peach; known advocate of Toad supremacy over the peaceful, unarmed Goomba race.

mario is well known as a communist revolutionary. a plumber (proletarian) in red overalls, wielding a hammer & molotov cocktails (fireballs), fighting against the oppressive koopa monarchy. tearing down the flags on their castles to place his own, a single red star.

Jazerus fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Aug 24, 2017

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
How does the tanuki suit fit into communist ideology?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

toanoradian posted:

How does the tanuki suit fit into communist ideology?

It takes enormous balls to fight oppression and the patience of a statue to cast down the tyrants. And everyone knows communists need raccoon tails to fly.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Mantis42 posted:

Does this count as Right Wing Media?

Oh this should be interesting.

quote:

An Assistant Principal got fired for a thinly veiled alt right children's book he wrote. Surely this is all overblown, right?

Oh dear...

quote:

Denton ISD

Yeah...Matt Furie could sue correct?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Screaming Idiot posted:

It takes enormous balls to fight oppression and the patience of a statue to cast down the tyrants. And everyone knows communists need raccoon tails to fly.

I dunno I hear they can just use a somewhat rare leaf to get real high.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
The hammer brother are false flag actors.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Frog suit, pepe... Something something.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

The frog suit is absolute trash just like the ideology of the the alt-right, whose symbol is a frog.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

mario takes on the guise of a fascist occasionally when infiltration is required, but he is true to the revolution tovarisch

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ian Miles Cheong is such an unbelievable pussy

I hope the next weirdo to inadvertently out himself as a wimp is Paul Joseph Watson admitting he's afraid of women or some poo poo. as if telling people he never leaves his apartment was pitiful enough

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Can I get context for what he is talking about? Because if it's the thing between Laura Dale and TotalBiscut, then gently caress Tucker Carlson. You do not get to stick up for a trans woman on anything and then turn around and say kicking trans people out of the military is a good thing.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Jazerus posted:

mario is well known as a communist revolutionary. a plumber (proletarian) in red overalls, wielding a hammer & molotov cocktails (fireballs), fighting against the oppressive koopa monarchy. tearing down the flags on their castles to place his own, a single red star.

Ridiculous. Mario is fighting to restore the Toadstool monarchy. Mario is a counterrevolutionary. The true revolutionary heroes are the goombas, who are canonically "traitors" to the Mushroom Kingdom. Peach had instituted a divide and conquer strategy, appealing to the racial prejudice of mushroom people against their terrapin neighbors. Goombas and Koopa troopas recognized their common class interests and banded together against an oppressive monarch.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Jurgan posted:

Ridiculous. Mario is fighting to restore the Toadstool monarchy. Mario is a counterrevolutionary. The true revolutionary heroes are the goombas, who are canonically "traitors" to the Mushroom Kingdom. Peach had instituted a divide and conquer strategy, appealing to the racial prejudice of mushroom people against their terrapin neighbors. Goombas and Koopa troopas recognized their common class interests and banded together against an oppressive monarch.

princess toadstool is merely a figurehead designed to deter reactionary invasions by other monarchies

the power lies with the people

Covok
May 27, 2013

BigRed0427 posted:

Can I get context for what he is talking about? Because if it's the thing between Laura Dale and TotalBiscut, then gently caress Tucker Carlson. You do not get to stick up for a trans woman on anything and then turn around and say kicking trans people out of the military is a good thing.

No, it was that "GAMESJOURNALIST.TXT" who is not a better games journalist -- like Jim Sterling or someone else who doesn't poo poo on minorities -- who commissioned that dumb artwork of antifa running to beat him up while he worked on a holographic laptop. I don't have it on me, but I'm sure the thread does.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

This loving Soros guy...

If you pay any attention to RWM, Soros basically seems to be running the entire country. Mother fucker gets around. How do I go about getting some of those sweet Soros checks? Why have I not been contacted?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

PhazonLink posted:

Cross posting from the donnie thread, but the gop had a "Do how do you do fellow kids" moment on twitter and their gop.gov site.

"Have you ever heard of videogames, you know electronic games you play on personal computational machines or "PCs"?

e:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170823233250/https://www.gop.gov/legend-zelda-american-tax-code-common/

quote:

The action-adventure game was released in 1986, only one year after Nintendo’s founding in 1985.

Um...

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

He's a smart businessman he's not going to pay people who will subvert America for free.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

FAKE NEWS!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Jazerus posted:

princess toadstool is merely a figurehead designed to deter reactionary invasions by other monarchies

the power lies with the people

Princess Peach is just a figurehead and is really being controlled by the deep state agent Princess Toadstool??

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

seiferguy posted:

Princess Peach is just a figurehead and is really being controlled by the deep state agent Princess Toadstool??

Princess each and Princess Toadstool is the same person! WAKE UP SHEEPLE. Catch them in beeeeeeeed with a blue shell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
Yeah but what's he actually talking about though.