Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

naptalan posted:

Oh gosh, I went and looked up Aurini after he was mentioned on the last page. What a weirdo :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seAl1fm0iDE

This video has 2K views on Youtube and 60 on Vidme. I guess Aurini's enemies have some pull with the Vidme founders too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33orMLcDAJU
The whole thing is just nuts. Some key points in the video:
- Rather than talking about actual abortion or the personhood of a fetus (which apparently no one is talking about), he proposes a hypothetical scenario where infant children are being euthanised.. what would you do? Then another situation where children are brutally sacrificed. What would you do???? This guy is like the world's worst DM.
- A rambling interlude on revolutions and the correct way to take down a tyrannical government. Aurini has "trained as a historian" (failed to finish a Bachelor's degree in history) so I gather he does this in a lot of his videos.
- Back to abortions! "You see, most women who get abortions do not realize that it's sinful."
- Abortions are the same as airbags and antilock brakes in that having them lets you act more recklessly than you otherwise would. I don't think this is remotely true; as far as I know car crashes and fatalities have generally declined as safety features become more commonplace. I doubt that even in the back of anyone's mind is "I'll have a couple more drinks before hitting the road, the airbags will save me if I hit something"
- He acknowledges that birth control pills are fundamentally the same as abortion but has trouble getting morally outraged over them. However! The real problem with birth control is the idea of sex without consequences.
- Birth control pills are actually the same as drinking sugar-free soda. You think you're avoiding the harmful consequence (getting pregnant/getting fat), but actually you are increasing your risk of harm (by slutting around/craving carbs)
- "If you break yourself, you are broken for life. We need to reaffirm this sense of responsibility" and also teach women about the joys of motherhood or something, I kind of tuned out.

I didn't realise at the start that he was actually Catholic. I wonder how he reconciles his beliefs in the sinfulness of casual sex and his worship of Roosh V.

Yeah him and his weird lumpy head are a thread classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

naptalan posted:

I didn't realise at the start that he was actually Catholic. I wonder how he reconciles his beliefs in the sinfulness of casual sex and his worship of Roosh V.

I'm not 100% on this but hasn't he drifted away from this part of the scene now that he's Found Jesus? I feel like he said something like that in the last year

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
Possibly - this was from a little over a year ago, there's not much reference to Roosh since then.

I gave up on actually watching his videos, right now I'm skimming the extracted autogenerated transcripts. You end up with giant text-walls of insanity:
http://www.diycaptions.com/php/start.php?id=1Rle197wGik

quote:

the upper-class they are obsessed with money they will do anything for money they will host a pizza party for Hillary Clinton to make money they don't give a drat they're all for sale all of them can be brought the upper-class nothing about rationalizations about why oh well let's see we need to sell more of this HPV vaccine even though it's causing autoimmune disorder some people so why don't we post uh yeah why don't we pay Teen Vogue to go publish an article about how to have anal sex the ten-year-old girls because anal sex will cause more need for the HPV vaccine and we'll get a bit more money we're helping the planet and by the way there's no proof that they did that but we do know that Merck most of their marketing money goes to stuff like paying magazines to write specific types of articles yeah but if you're worried about pumping 20 vaccines into your six month old maybe causing autism maybe causing some sort of brain inflammation leading to a particular form of brain damage well they took the mercury out of backsies twenty years ago well you're just a conspiracy theorist you're just you're just Nydia and you are a threat to civilization not all of these migrants were bringing across our borders with god-knows-what disease from the darkest jungles of Africa that's not the threat to the health of the herd the problem is those in the herd that aren't getting toxins and busted busted viruses shoved into their veins to help them develop immune bodies at a very very young age that is the problem

I think I need to make a Markov chatbot with this.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Who is "rapefugee" even supposed to be a burn on :psyduck:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

naptalan posted:

Dave Sarooney is a goddamn internet treasure. :allears:

ate all the Oreos posted:

Didn't you know? The war in Syria is just a ruse used by evil swarthy Arabs who want to come over here and rape Our White Women.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Right wingers assert that any place with refugees has large roaming rape gangs.

At a New Year's party I was showing my wife a photo from a coworker had gone home to Germany for the holidays, and the one Trump crazy there said "You LET her go there with how things are now?!"

He honestly believed that she'd be set upon by refugee rape gangs if she didn't have some sort of bodyguard.

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Regarde Aduck posted:

You don't "win" without hitting someone dumbass. How the gently caress do you think you can win when the enemy wants to genocide large portions of the population. We're talking about nazis. You god drat idiot.

Funny how the OG Red Guards in a bunch of countries managed to do that without looting shops and burning all the cars they got their hands on :shrug:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

Funny how the OG Red Guards in a bunch of countries managed to do that without looting shops and burning all the cars they got their hands on :shrug:

How is Fox News covering this stuff, anyway? Because I'm guessing it produces viewpoints exactly like this.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

we should all act in the good and noble tradition of the Red Guard and rape a lot of people. Like just heaaps of therm. Kids too.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Somfin posted:

How is Fox News covering this stuff, anyway? Because I'm guessing it produces viewpoints exactly like this.

I think you can infer everything you need from this video of fox's number one fan:

https://twitter.com/ChrisStephensMD/status/900192642234949632

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

naptalan posted:

- He acknowledges that birth control pills are fundamentally the same as abortion but has trouble getting morally outraged over them. However! The real problem with birth control is the idea of sex without consequences.
- Birth control pills are actually the same as drinking sugar-free soda. You think you're avoiding the harmful consequence (getting pregnant/getting fat), but actually you are increasing your risk of harm (by slutting around/craving carbs)
- "If you break yourself, you are broken for life. We need to reaffirm this sense of responsibility" and also teach women about the joys of motherhood or something, I kind of tuned out.

Honestly, this is the real logic behind most pro-lifers anyway, which is why they're not also fighting against the death penalty, or agitating for better support for children in poverty.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Puppy Time posted:

Honestly, this is the real logic behind most pro-lifers anyway, which is why they're not also fighting against the death penalty, or agitating for better support for children in poverty.

Some of them do.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

naptalan posted:

Possibly - this was from a little over a year ago, there's not much reference to Roosh since then.

I gave up on actually watching his videos, right now I'm skimming the extracted autogenerated transcripts. You end up with giant text-walls of insanity:

I can whip you up a markov bot if you want, easy peasy. Can you link/send me plaintext files for the corpus?

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

naptalan posted:

quote:

I have no account and I must scream

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Somfin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyvCjHyTDwA
How does your media of choice smooth this poo poo over every time it happens? Were the car owners nazis? Shouldn't buy VW I guess!

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

naptalan posted:

give it some lovecraft for good measure you you get a bot freaking out about how the immigrants are literally space aliens who want to put white women's heads in jars

edit: actually, wait, that's literally just lovecraft. gently caress.

noether has a new favorite as of 16:44 on Aug 23, 2017

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I know, my mother and several people she worked with do. Hence my use of the word "most" and not "all."

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

How does your media of choice smooth this poo poo over every time it happens? Were the car owners nazis? Shouldn't buy VW I guess!

Three years ago, after World War Trans, people said, “OK, one more unconditional and total capitulation by the right, and then we will be able to live in peace.

But today we have red guards and a cultural revolution.

And that is what everyone says, after each capitulation, starting with the denial of King George’s divorce. “The left has today become so crazy, so extreme, it cannot get any crazier, and there is going to be a blacklash.” (Or, in the case of King George, a holash. And after King George’s divorce was denied, there was indeed a holash against wives who gently caress around, but it did not stop things from rapidly getting worse, and the attack upon the family from endlessly escalating, and the total fertility rate from endlessly falling, with a temporary remission from the early thirties to the early sixties, between first wave and second wave feminism.)

Now it is apparent that the next big thing is Red Guards and the Cultural Revolution. Whiteness is today being erased from our past, and tomorrow we will be erased from our present. After whitness, maleness, starting with fathers and husbands.

A left singularity is usually terminated, as by a Stalin or a Cromwell. One leftist grabs all power and absolute power, and then stops things from getting worse, lest he be devoured in his turn. But until then, it just goes on getting ever more extreme. It does not stop quietly of its own accord, merely because it has become sufficiently extreme to sate people’s appetite for destruction. It is only going to stop if someone stops it.

Fathers and husbands will be deemed toxic for wives and children and will be removed from their families – the salami slicer is already operating to remove the supposedly worst husbands and fathers, and eventually it is going to get the whole salami. Wives who fail to cooperate in the removal of husbands and fathers will lose their children, and eventually be subject to violence and imprisonment, and eventually execution. Next cishet single men, then insufficiently gay single men, and then …

Eventually, as in Szechuan, everyone enthusiastically tortures everyone else to death in an unsuccessful effort to be the last to be called out for insufficient leftism and devoured, and no one remains, unless at some point, the left gets it in the neck, and is purged from the institutions of the state religion – in our case the Ivies and the key media.

In Russia, the left communists were leaving old fashioned Marxism Leninism behind, as the Unitarians had left Puritanism behind. Stalin was guilty of old fashioned Marxism Leninsm, and so would surely have been devoured, so he purged the left communists under the excuse that they were “objectively fascist”. In the ensuing purge, Jews suffered disparate impact, extreme disparate impact, and the party wound up pretty much Judenrein, but it was not a purge of Jews for Jewishness. It was, mostly, a purge of communists for heresy, entirely genuine heresy.

The “fascists” and “wreckers” that were purged were largely imaginary, but the “Objective fascists” that were purged really were heretics from what had been orthodox Marxism Leninism, and they were nailed for heresy, not Judaism.

Eventually, the left edge of politics is going to be purged from the Ivies and government employment – perhaps by us, more likely by someone unimaginably further left than any present day tendency.

Or else, as in Szechuan, everyone is going to die horribly.

Equality and Social Justice is just rhetoric for mobilizing envy and covetousness and turning it into violence and destruction, as for example Detroit.

The left cares about power, and power is “impact”, and “impact” is making people suffer. When they run out of kulaks, they liquidate the peasants. Obamaphone woman cares about equality and social justice, the mindless river of meat cares about equality and social justice, in the sense that they are pissed that some people have nicer stuff than they do, and want to trash that stuff and mess up those people, but the puppeteers controlling Obamaphone woman do not give a poo poo. When they have finished using her to kill all whites and all males, they will take Obamaphone woman’s phone away, and then they are going to kill her: Impact!

Look at any greenie environmentalist protest. They leave a trail of garbage behind them, they totally trash the environment. Look at the save-our-jobs counter protest. They clean up behind themselves as if they had never been there.

They don’t want to save the earth they don’t want equality and social justice, they want power, power is impact, impact is making people suffer. Every BLM and greenie protest proves it.

Leftism has made envy and covetousness into a sacrament, because that is the sin that is easiest to pander to politically.

Not only is it easier to destroy Detroit, than to transfer it intact from whites to blacks, it is easier to destroy Jewish assets than to transfer them intact to Germans.

And not only is it easier, it is much more satisfying in the short run. Do you want to balance a set of account books, or do you want break windows and terrorize the people behind those windows? BLM and Antifa!

Face it. Smashing and terrorizing is just more fun. If you want a mob of muppets, you don’t offer them other people’s assets to organize and operate, you offer them other people’s assets to destroy, and other people to destroy. BLM and Antifa is impact!

Impact!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

You are getting weirdly defensive about cars.

They are just cars man

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

noether posted:

I like that of all the characters they could've used to convey that message, they picked the blatantly queer-coded one.
Was that from that one dude with a blog who is a genuine, completely sincere gay Nazi brony? I'm sure there's only one of him, it's too weird a combination for more.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Property destruction is not the same thing as violence against a person, and while I can't really see myself being okay with doing it personally I can totally see how someone can view burning a car as a preferable alternative to "just let the fash do whatever they want, from the street level all the way up to the president, while telling them sternly that they're mean jerks and clucking your tongue at them"

Serious semi-related question: are you at all aware of the fact that antifa are currently active in fighting ISIS in an actual literal war zone?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Just to clarify I'm pretty sure I'm coming from the same place as you - a few months ago I was convinced that antifa was a universally bad organization and that the goal of the left should be to simply protest calmly and get teargassed and show how inhumane the state is to people who just want to protest and that would win hearts. I discussed it in the effective leftism thread (a pretty good thread, by the way, even if you just skim it) and did some research on my own and slowly came around to them. They do way more than just burning cars, they're a global organization with tons of different facets. When the black bloc does employ vandalism or intimidation it's usually (admittedly not always) pretty well-planned, targeted, and effective - far from the angry thuggish mobs a lot people portray them as.

But the thing that really sold me on it was just looking around and seeing so many goddamn nazis coming out of the woodwork, making heil salutes in large groups without shame, etc. This combined with words and facts seemingly losing all persuasive power in a lot of people's minds means fascists aren't afraid of backlash for having seriously deadly ideas, and those deadly ideas are gaining a disturbing amount of traction. As I mentioned I can never bring myself to do the sort of stuff the black bloc does but I can't really write it off as "violent thugs who just want to fight" either.

Shame Boy has a new favorite as of 19:38 on Aug 23, 2017

noether
May 1, 2017

pookel posted:

Was that from that one dude with a blog who is a genuine, completely sincere gay Nazi brony? I'm sure there's only one of him, it's too weird a combination for more.

there's a watermark in the corner for mynationalistpony, so if that's who you're thinking of, then yes.

I tried looking through their blog but like, my eyes just fuckin glaze over a paragraph or two into any of his essays because his writing style is dense as gently caress

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Serious semi-related question: are you at all aware of the fact that antifa are currently active in fighting ISIS in an actual literal war zone?
Yes and I am trying to convince my friends and family of this fact

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Jim Jimming really hard

Dude is losing his mind.The last half of that is embarrassingly incoherent even for him.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
TIL there are still people concerned about the divorce of King George the IV, a man who died in 1830

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

noether posted:

there's a watermark in the corner for mynationalistpony, so if that's who you're thinking of, then yes.

I tried looking through their blog but like, my eyes just fuckin glaze over a paragraph or two into any of his essays because his writing style is dense as gently caress

I remember him from the brony mock thread, I'm still not quite sure what to make of him because he claims he was never really into nazism until MLP happened and he "figured out" the secret truths behind the jew media or whatever by... watching the show? Back then at least he was just kinda acting all "gosh guys I'm just a weird idiot who's still learning how all this works!" to try and excuse being a total dumbass even in nazi terms but I haven't paid attention to him in like half a decade at this point so who knows what he's been up to

noether
May 1, 2017

I remember him from the brony mock thread, I'm still not quite sure what to make of him because he claims he was never really into nazism until MLP happened and he "figured out" the secret truths behind the jew media or whatever by... watching the show? Back then at least he was just kinda acting all "gosh guys I'm just a weird idiot who's still learning how all this works!" to try and excuse being a total dumbass even in nazi terms but I haven't paid attention to him in like half a decade at this point so who knows what he's been up to

well, it looks like he's still going. here's some of his deep thoughts on why MLP is pro-nationalist:

mynationalistpony posted:

Why 'My Nationalist Pony?' What in Gods name are you talking about?
Well, it goes like this..

Here at le Chateau Pony we are on a perpetual quest for self-improvement. Confusion is neurosis, illusions illness; understanding is catharsis. Why are we the way we are? Is it OK to be a flaming homosexual? What can I do that is ‘good’? Should I go to church? Most importantly: What is the most important thing on this earth?

Notice: All these little ponies are doing just super. The slip ups they make are resolved with sharing not feelingggggggggs, but understanding. Mutual understanding enables us to transcend our individual physical limitations, because everyone pulls together in one unit.

This works best when everyone is the same sub-specie (race, Yay, Racial Separatism! Segregation is peace, forced de-segregation, ie, of Germans and Poles, is war), because everyone can instinctively understand each others abilities and experiences more easily.. we know this, for actual factual for realsies, because of all those studies about how Japs get confused about the facial expressions of Anglos and vice versa. Similar animals, similar feelings.. the same way men have bromances because they share the common experience of being male, ditto Go Girl sleepovers.

So.. ponies..? Harmony?

Nationalism?

A little quote I found in This Book (links to James Neill's "The Origins and Role of Same-Sex Relations in Human Societies") that you should read if you’re a flaming homosexual:

'Paleoanthropologists studying the development of early humans believe that one of the primary factors in the success of the human species was its evolution of group behaviour and interdependence..’
(Yay, interlocking specialisms and dependences! Yay, harmony!)

'As the species developed, each little society or clan functioned as one organism..’
And what is a nation, except a formalisation of the whole racial organism? Isn’t the Summer Sun celebration an expression of national pride from racial-cultural organism of all ponies?

'with individual members contributing in varying ways and in different roles to the common welfare.’
Yay, cutiemarks!!

Isn’t pattern recognition fun?

Everything interlinks. The whole expresses itselfs and finds utility in the one. The one that rejects the organic, ethnic whole becomes an anti-human; someone who tears down national identity in favour of 'international’ identity, or, no identity at all.

There is always a Sun-God Celestia, and always a Discord-Devil. Harmony and Chaos. A nation is an expression of harmony, and anti-racism, anti-nationalism, is an expression of chaos, a world stripped bare of any meaningful differences between countries, nations, individuals. A barren void of nothing except Microsoft Surface tablets, confetti and a lowest common denominator of meaningless sex.

Here at Chateau Pony we subscribe to the idea that eternal harmony is better than eternal chaos or eternal night, so we like to teach that you should do exactly what the show says: Be like a pony. Have humility, be part of your real, racial community, reject false dogma and learn about your indigenous religion. Most importantly, though, find your special talent, and your distinct role.

here's a bit he did about how gay dudes aren't as into toxic masculinity as they should be.

mynationalistpony posted:

If you’re homosexual and a pinko, blow it out your rear end.
Counter-Revolutionary Homosexuality, the Faustian pact of the “gay” identity, showing the path away from man-blaming culture

Casual post this. I recently went back to parts of the “gay scene” and managed to remind myself why I left it in the first place. I was lucky enough to run in with an older fella who, I quote, described gay marriage as “vile” (mad props). It was good to connect with a fellow masculinist.

The homo pub I go to is probably the last refuge of what gay men used to be and identify as, before the community signed a faustian pact with the left and became about hatin’ on those evil white straight guys they secretly lust after. It had a few lost souls in there who’d supped some of the homosexual = glitter Koolaid, but none of The Enemy true believer types.

Ugly truth - There is barely any hope of escape from the Gay Trap. The poison deal is ya’ll get instant access to endless amounts of casual sex, at the cost of your living, breathing soul.

The trade off the gay community bought was; You agree you’re an inherently effeminate little wuss and join us in bringing low ideals of honour, pride and strength, and you’ll get immunity from people being mean to you by protection from the state. For a previously marginalised and genuinely oppressed group, gays couldn’t refuse. Enough stick, meet the carrot. Same underlying principle that homosexuals are inferior girlie-men.

Domestic terrorists love to use antifreeze to kill neighbourhood dogs and cats. What happens is they fill up the area with puddles of it, and the poor little bastards drink it because it tastes sweet. Same deal - Casual sex is good “fun” at first, tastes just like sugar. Of course the more antifreeze you drink, the more you deaden your emotional attachment to sex. Of course ya’ll then need more casual sex to distract you from the underlying unfulfillment. Before you know it, you’ve destroyed your ability to form deep emotional bonds, and you’re a dead dog.

There is a tragic absence of is homosexual institutions that aren’t centred around the principle of glorifying faggotry, weakness and dependence. Because they aren’t there, the misdirected maleness goes right into drinking antifreeze and perpetuating the real marginalisation of homosexuals, leaving them socially isolated, with no real communitarian bonding, existing in a “meat market” scenario.

In purely practical terms, without these spheres dedicated to what I’d like to coin as honour-founded homosexuality, there’s no way to effect a real cultural shift. Any constructive efforts in this direction would provide a ten-fold reward, I am sure.

If a bunch of girlie men can build and support businesses that would alternately function as a social hub for homos who would rather go shooting and fishing than downing shots in a lovely nightclub, then it would certainly give heterosexual men a nudge in the right direction. A visible, functioning and effective sea change in the homosexual community would be a signal to heterosexual men that the anti-man attitudes of yore were being quietly taken behind the sheds, shot and buried.

tl;dr is that he sees the gay male community aligning itself with the left as a surrender to femininity and sexual deviancy. instead, they should be strictly monogamous and be really goddamn into masculinity

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I like that he said "feelingggggggggs" so I automatically read it in the ferengi voice

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Property destruction is not the same thing as violence against a person, and while I can't really see myself being okay with doing it personally I can totally see how someone can view burning a car as a preferable alternative to "just let the fash do whatever they want, from the street level all the way up to the president, while telling them sternly that they're mean jerks and clucking your tongue at them"

They've got some serious wheels if they can shuttle back and forth between an actual literal warzone and whichever metropolis has the latest ~evil capitalist convention~. The heads of state gathered went entirely unmolested, by the way, as they did the last time and the time before that and at the ASEM, so the only thing they were effective at was having some fun with their mates.

Somebody internet detective me if any of these vandal apologists personally were saying that being in the same demonstration as nazis is the same as being a nazi, thx in advance

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I like that he said "feelingggggggggs" so I automatically read it in the ferengi voice

I hear the Teacher from the Wall.

Showing FFFeelings.
Showing feelings of an almost human nature.
This will not do.

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014
I mean it'd be easy as hell to just say the vandals are trash who just wave the same flag and there's nothing anyone can do about it, but instead it's always the same spiel with "breaking and stealing stuff isn't bad, at least we're not nazis". Pretty telling if you ask me :shrug:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

the v [blank] are trash who just wave the same flag

Said every group, ever

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Cumslut1895 posted:

Said every group, ever

Exactly. There's no purpose in disowning someone who's clearly a member of the same group by claiming that they're part of a different group who happen to agree with you on some issues.

Now, about how the blood-and-soil nazis are clearly different from your typical #MAGA Trump supporter...

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014
Well, I mean, I got the impression you guys were going to go for the "that's not us" defence instead of proudly standing by your looter brothers since that guy started out moaning about Fox news. That's pretty honest, good job.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Well, I mean, I got the impression you guys were going to go for the "that's not us" defence instead of proudly standing by your looter brothers since that guy started out moaning about Fox news. That's pretty honest, good job.

Just because your spine is the consistency of jelly doesn't mean ours had to be.

Alao, lol at "looter brothers"

Magnusth has a new favorite as of 09:35 on Aug 24, 2017

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

They've got some serious wheels if they can shuttle back and forth between an actual literal warzone and whichever metropolis has the latest ~evil capitalist convention~.

Do you really think this is a clever, cutting remark

(that was a rhetorical question, fyi, judging by the rest of your posts you probably do)

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Magnusth posted:

Just because your spine is the consistency of jelly doesn't mean ours had to be.

Alao, lol at "looter brothers"

Lol, you can either moan about Fox or admit that your comrades (better?) are thieves. It doesn't get much dumber than going "drat that Fox News for saying we're poo poo, ps. we love being poo poo and we're super proud of it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Where's that Dril tweet about how there's no difference between good and evil when you need it? "I'm going to side with the non-violent protestors" is pretty meaningless if you aren't out there getting a firehose to the face yourself.