Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Bueno Excellente is coming after FP3, he'll be so hot they need to sell him seperately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

I know you mean Black manta but I'm picturing Aquaman wearing a big paper mache hat so he looked and sounded like Aquaman from Brave and the Bold now and I would completely buy that DLC.

Frank Sidebottom confirmed

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

DLC Inc posted:

- Johnny Cage in a Raiden hat

I unironically want this.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Did they add new lines lately? I'm hearing some fresh Green Arrow ones I think

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
My favorite is PG vs Bizarro. Me am Power Girl

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have nothing left to do in Injustice 2 until the next DLC character. I guess I can continue to work on Endless ladder, I am still in the top 100 with place 78, I was place 49 and I feel I could do better.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

I said come in! posted:

I have nothing left to do in Injustice 2 until the next DLC character. I guess I can continue to work on Endless ladder, I am still in the top 100 with place 78, I was place 49 and I feel I could do better.

... play against other people?

Like the game was designed for?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

strangemusic posted:

... play against other people?

Like the game was designed for?

....... @___@ ???????????

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
where's the announcement at

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/900304406943485952

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Does Hellboy matches any of the silhouettes on the character selection screen?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Welp. Didn't expect HIM.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Holy loving YES!!!! gently caress me, that's insane! HAHA, wow, I thought I gave no fucks, but an Anung un Rama reveal is loving hype

His super move had better be some cataclysmic cosmic horror shitshow and not just him hitting them.

!Klams fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Aug 23, 2017

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hell ya I'll take hellboy

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Oh that's excellent. Is that Ron Perlman?

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

I'm gonna buy this game just for Hellboy. :retrogames:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Hellboy is cool, Manta is whatever, Raiden sucks.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

fadam posted:

If Raiden's arcade ending is him loving up the DC Universe as badly as he hosed up his own, I'll be ok with it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I don't like Raiden being in Injustice 2 but whatever. Black Manta and Hellboy being in are pretty awesome though. Hyped for Fighter Pack 2.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Raiden is whatever, like I don't hate it or anything but he's just kind of there. Black Manta is cool just as a fan request finally getting in, I think this is the first time he's been playable in anything.

But Hellboy. Yeah. drat. That's where it's at. That's the big deal here. That's a real good crossover character pick, and I can't wait to see what his gear looks like. He should be a lot of fun.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I didn't like how many of the DLC characters in MKX were movie tie-ins (and good characters at that, so you saw them all the time) so I do hope that NRS stays a little more balanced toward the DC side of things.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
I think Sub-Zero was enough Mortal Kombat representation and Raiden's super hero costume looks lame. Hellboy's cool, though, even if that means there's only one DC character in this DLC pack for a DC game. Maybe the third pack will bring it home with Spawn, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Earthworm Jim.

I'm not being sarcastic; I'd actually be on board with that pack.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Suspicious Cook posted:

I think Sub-Zero was enough Mortal Kombat representation and Raiden's super hero costume looks lame. Hellboy's cool, though, even if that means there's only one DC character in this DLC pack for a DC game. Maybe the third pack will bring it home with Spawn, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Earthworm Jim.

I'm not being sarcastic; I'd actually be on board with that pack.

I think i'm confused by something here? The first character to release from the pack is Black Manta who is a DC character.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I said come in! posted:

I think i'm confused by something here? The first character to release from the pack is Black Manta who is a DC character.

Yeah that's the one DC character in the pack they mentioned.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

I said come in! posted:

Yeah, that's what I said. There was one DC character in this pack, counting down from the two in the previous pack. With this trend we can only assume the final pack won't have any.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Oooooh Hellboy is Darkhorse Comics. That is super weird to include him then. Does this mean we can still get our Judge Dredd fantasy pick from earlier in the thread?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

fadam posted:

Majority opinion is that Raiden is a big loving waste but Hellboy almost makes up for it. I'm happy they went with Hellboy over Spawn--unless the shadow in the previews isn't Azrael.

I guess Azrael/Enchantress/Atom will be at year's end.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was Hellboy where We thought Constantine was?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Kinda wish they would have swapped Raiden for any DC electric character.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
yeah once you get away from scorpion and sub-zero it becomes increasingly less reasonable to include MK characters as guests

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

gently caress yeah Hellboy!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Liar Lyre posted:

Kinda wish they would have swapped Raiden for any character.

ftfy

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

This is a way better pack since it only has one lame character instead of two

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I just pretend Raiden's a guy from Big Trouble in Little China and he owns then

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

It's too bad Mic just fired everyone, Raiden getting in over Static Shock seems perfect for the discourse.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

There was a one-shot crossover between Hellboy, Batman, and Starman so there's precedent?

Edit was mic the site that ran the editorial that said the game is sexist because all the women were "low tier"

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
oh boy can't wait to see Liu Kang in FP3

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Is hellboy voiced by the tall dude from Stranger Things?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The rights to Static and the Milestone characters are totally hosed right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

They should have got Ron Perlman

• Locked thread