Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Beware, because on the other side awaits David Bowie's bulging codpiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Gonna assume that the screaming door has to do with the alarm.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

nimby posted:

The purely decorative screaming head was a gift, I bet. I wonder which demiurge gave it.

Gog-Agog naturally

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Note that Cio did not confirm that the screaming head was decorative, she just started talking about the other side of it.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The door is a cleverly designed piece of unimaginable cruelty. I... look forward to finding out what that means.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Tollymain posted:

can't wait to see how a training montage manages to be the darkest part of the comic :stare:

I mean "Cut your hair with this rusty sword" is our starting point for learning the art of cutting

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Stormgale posted:

I mean "Cut your hair with this rusty sword" is our starting point for learning the art of cutting

Worse, shave your head.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It's entirely possible that Abaddon added that bit of dialogue purely because of this thread.

God, I hope that's what happened.

Good job, Wizard of Goatse, your work is eternalized in the halls of glory.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
still think angels' numbers should have been more esoteric in meaning and all the "prime" angels should have had literal prime numbers :colbert:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lol if prime angels don't destroy themselves until they hit a prime number.

13 Eternal Glory Upon The Battlefield keels over, wakes up, and then sighs before finding a good cliff to repeatedly throw himself off of.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.
Bye Felicia.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i am on the edge of my loving seat lmao

i love this comic

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
wait i don't remember the edge of this seat ever being this
pointy
wet

nooooo

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

the echidna strikes again

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Turns out that echidnas were mimics all along.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Raposa posted:

Bye Felicia.
:golf:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Raposa posted:

Bye Felicia.

People will say that so often that she'll end up the only survivor of the heist crew.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Raposa posted:

Bye Felicia.

I've been reading this for a while and that was my first thought :sigh:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Cio's hair got shorter again.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
her hair is to her ankles?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Wasn't it dragging on the ground a few pages back?

Not that I think it means anything, her hair getting longer than before is meaningful, but I don't think it's supposed to remain 100% constant how much longer it is.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Nevermind I double checked and it seems to be p consistantly to her ankles, it's just that the times I was remembering it being longer she wasn't standing up straight.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The site isn't working for me, I keep getting a forbidden error message :f5:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/900531142700421121

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
https://twitter.com/IanDangerzone/status/900542604701384704

:golf:

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

This is what happens when you skip my questions

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013
Do you reckon in this universe people can sense the use of power? Like you could get away with using low-level Art, that's gonna be drowned out in the background of everything going on, but using the key of kings to gently caress around teleporting this close to Mammon might be a really bad idea, like Frodo constantly loving up and putting on the ring and drawing Sauron's attention.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Kinda wish I could get a name from Operant for my avatar's sake. Like, what was his/her's name. What did they do to get into {EVIL}.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
An old lady asked for help crossing the road and the devil in your avatar completely ignored her.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

This comic's good as hell, is it picking up much attention in wider circles? I'd kill for some EVIL print pants

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
today at college i learnt about cat behaviour and i would like to apologise to preem nyan for saying he shits in a hole and buries it. apparently only less-dominant cats bury their poop and i am going to assume he is an alpha sphinx, so that means he shits in the main street of throne and leaves it there for all the world to see because gently caress you. also, pissing

cats own

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
actually devils seem pretty catlike in general, even the ones that aren't literally giant cats, which has troubling implications for the sewage system

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
operant can you please confirm/deny whether devils prove superiority over each other by making GBS threads/pissing in public

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Pet cats burry their poop because they see the household humans as dominant. So likewise I'd assume Preem Nyan would feel like the seven Demiurges and Himself are dominant.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
idk i kind of get the impression he has dominance issues

i legitimately love him as a character, he is a hosed-up giant cat that's set up this beautiful cat bed in the centre of the city and sits there draped in jewellery for everyone to admire while a army of flayed empty faceless women do nothing but pat him and run errands, and he maintains that status quo by dealing drugs. it's not only a deeply intimate portrait of cats, it's also a description of my dream man

anyway basically all the demiurges and demigods and aspirational royalty are a bunch of tomcats pissing in himself's house to tell him they're better than him but actually he could take them all to the vet and get their nuts chopped off any time he wanted to and they may or may not realise that

is how i understand the comic

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
so this is it

after twenty-seven years i've finally found my fetish

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Proud of you.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
...do not spend literally nine hours without a break in a cat behaviour class with live cats and then immediately upon getting home take edibles, light your shabbat candles and contemplate kill six billion demons by candlelight

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Counterargument: Do exactly that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

the old ceremony posted:

anyway basically all the demiurges and demigods and aspirational royalty are a bunch of tomcats pissing in himself's house to tell him they're better than him but actually he could take them all to the vet and get their nuts chopped off any time he wanted to and they may or may not realise that

is how i understand the comic
in this analogy allison is the vet's scalpel btw

who is the vet?

???