Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Confer
Feb 28, 2017

BBJoey posted:

imagining being so mad at people honking a horn that you try to get them banned for interrupting your sicknasty twitch superstar career and becoming very depressed

Life must be so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010
VISIT THE STICKIED GOON HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE THREAD IN GBS.

Goons are changing the way children get an education in Haiti.

Edit - Oops, no they aren't. They donated to doobie instead.
They took video from his stream. Whether or not the way the video was used constitutes fair use, I have no idea.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

For a bunch of people who supposedly hate streamers you sure do spend a lot of time thinking about them.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

cosmicjim posted:

They took video from his stream. Whether or not the way the video was used constitutes fair use, I have no idea.

thats kinda the bread and butter of yt channels like h3h3 etc

not the point though, he manually did that

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

cosmicjim posted:

It's not his IP, afaik that's all that counts. I was told that's why there are so many highlights YouTube channels for pretty much every popular game.

Anyway, video is good and grimmmz a baby

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!

underage at the vape shop posted:

Grimmmz copyright claimed the honk video, what a little loving baby
The honker also got shadowbanned on reddit.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

HatfulOfHollow posted:

For a bunch of people who supposedly hate streamers you sure do spend a lot of time thinking about them.

it's Good to make fun of bad things

holy fuckin' poo poo grimmmz is a whiny babby

Vetitum
Feb 29, 2008

Guess he didn't realise it would mention him by name

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Well now I super want to see the video

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

It's not even that good, but here is a mirror:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPuuNRIQ3Y0

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

Pleads posted:

Well now I super want to see the video

I'm sure it'll get posted everywhere. Dumbasses like Grimmz don't seem to understand the Streisand Effect.

I swear I have never gone from "I really enjoy this guy" to "I hope this guy spontaneously catches fire" faster than with that moron.

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz53m2fs1yE

Lex Neville fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Aug 23, 2017

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

sweet sweet drama

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

No, keep yours up too. Chances are he's going to try and whack-a-mole any videos he finds, so the more the merrier. gently caress that guy.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Goons worked hardpestered PU constantly to get horns into the game so we must be allowed to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Proactively trying to remove toxic elements from a community is the right thing to do. A well-kept garden dies by pacifism, ya' know?

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004

Lol.i halbve already saod i inferno circstances wanttpgback

Sparticle posted:

Goons worked hardpestered PU constantly to get horns into the game so we must be allowed to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

I love the horns. Someone fails to kill me as I'm driving by? Honk the horn. About to run someone over? Honk that horn. Someone chasing you in another car and you can't shoot them? Drive through a town and lay on the horn.

The idea that someone out there cringes at the sound of a horn and wonders if a ~stream sniper~ is coming to get them is funny to me.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

the horns are good

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Anthony and the Doc are the only non-brokebrains in that video but some of the editing is also pretty funny. Ave Maria off the cliff was good. Too bad they sound like giggling 8 year-olds.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Pleads posted:

Too bad they sound like giggling 8 year-olds.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

HatfulOfHollow posted:

always the same reaction

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

gamescom/ESL thing has just started - https://www.twitch.tv/playbattlegrounds

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

They just outlined the gamescom point structure and it basically favours shack-sitting into the final circles.

How exciting.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

HatfulOfHollow posted:

This is the dumbest argument. "Even though you guys are saying how much you don't like a thing you're still talking about it so you must really like it. Check and mate." :smuggo:

I guess all the crazies in D&D don't really hate Trump because they talk about him non stop. Just tell us your streaming name or which one is your brother already so we can understand why you're so invested in defending their honor.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Pleads posted:

Anthony and the Doc are the only non-brokebrains in that video but some of the editing is also pretty funny. Ave Maria off the cliff was good. Too bad they sound like giggling 8 year-olds.

I liked all their music choices. They sound like some really high dudes pushing the buttons of really mad video game nerds. poo poo like that was inevitable once GRIMMMMMMMZZZZZZ started the stream sniping whining.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Pleads posted:

They just outlined the gamescom point structure and it basically favours shack-sitting into the final circles.

How exciting.

Whats a summary of how they score points for us that missed it?

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010
VISIT THE STICKIED GOON HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE THREAD IN GBS.

Goons are changing the way children get an education in Haiti.

Edit - Oops, no they aren't. They donated to doobie instead.
Anthony was torn. It was negatively affecting his game, but he was still trying to laugh about it.

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

Qmass posted:

gamescom/ESL thing has just started - https://www.twitch.tv/playbattlegrounds

Commentators are hating on people who drop in Pochinki, lol.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Don't think I saw this posted in here?

That's going to be nuts.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

What is wrong with pochinki exactly?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

hawowanlawow posted:

What is wrong with pochinki exactly?

If the ~rules~ are favoring hiding in a corner for a billion years then a fast-paced FPS zone like Pochinki would automatically be seen as a negative.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChesterJT posted:

Just tell us your streaming name or which one is your brother already so we can understand why you're so invested in defending their honor.
hahahaha holy poo poo did you really just do this xDD

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

It's a silly place for asia-server-stat-padding dinguses. Also...

IT'S MY CITY

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

fknlo posted:

That's going to be nuts.

There had better be a dust storm version

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

ChesterJT posted:

This is the dumbest argument. "Even though you guys are saying how much you don't like a thing you're still talking about it so you must really like it. Check and mate." :smuggo:

I guess all the crazies in D&D don't really hate Trump because they talk about him non stop. Just tell us your streaming name or which one is your brother already so we can understand why you're so invested in defending their honor.

Reread your post and think about how dumb you are.

Confer
Feb 28, 2017

fknlo posted:

That's going to be nuts.

That looks loving awesome

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Are the honkers even actually stream sniping though? they're not using the information to gain an advantage to kill the people streaming, they're literally just driving past while honking and then immediately dying. So game ruining.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Working elevators too much to ask for?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

willroc7 posted:

Commentators are hating on people who drop in Pochinki, lol.

lmao why, 90 percent of the time I drop there, no one else does and I get solid loot (rifles, usually level 2 vest/helm, plenty of attachments) and generally a vehicle that I can zip to any part of the map I need to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Captain Beans posted:

Whats a summary of how they score points for us that missed it?

I have poor short term memory but I think it's like 5 points for a kill vs 500 points for first place (with a heavy point load in the top 10 and a sharp drop-off beyond).

• Locked thread