Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

kcer posted:

Metz have somehow been tricked into buying Riviere for £7m (:)) and De Jong is probably going back to Ajax (:(), which mean we might be able to afford Praet for what seems like too much money (€18m)

Lazaar might be off too

Praet looked good at Anderlecht but even Serie A looks too fast-paced and hectic for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Lucas Perez is going to Deportivo for £14m. That was quite a transfer.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Jason Sextro posted:

but what if he gets injured

in other news, Fabinho apparently told Monaco he was hoping to move to PSG this window but, get this, would not behave like a petulant oval office to get his way and would respect the decision regardless. Imagine!

Fab was offered to Chelsea but we passed even though our 4th midfielder might be named Kyle Scott or something.

On a fun note Chelsea twitter is currently melting down over Conte supposedly being replaced by Tuchel.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

kcer posted:

Metz have somehow been tricked into buying Riviere for £7m (:)) and De Jong is probably going back to Ajax (:(), which mean we might be able to afford Praet for what seems like too much money (€18m)

Lazaar might be off too

last I read he was basically going for free so how we got £7m lol. de jong is a shame it never worked out but he's one of the players someone actually wants to sign

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

What the gently caress happened with Lazaar

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

What the gently caress happened with Lazaar

he's been...fired

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://twitter.com/KeralaBlasters/status/900332504808280064

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

how much do players earn in the ISL?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

sassassin posted:

Praet looked good at Anderlecht but even Serie A looks too fast-paced and hectic for him.

If Praet goes for 18 mil when Schick is supposedly going for 20 then Samp is robbing Newcastle blind.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

blue footed boobie posted:

Well, he never got a run in the team. He looked good when he played, but he only ever got the odd game. Will be fun to see him turn world class for Deportivo if he's a starter there.

Although thinking about it, hardly any Arsenal squad player cast offs turn out good.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

blue footed boobie posted:

it would have been fine if he put his head down and worked for a spot in the team instead of constantly whining about everything. not that he was treated particularly fairly, but he would definitely have continued to get opportunities. i guess he was a big fish for deportivo and was expecting to slot right into the first team?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

If Praet goes for 18 mil when Schick is supposedly going for 20 then Samp is robbing Newcastle blind.

we're not breaking our transfer record for him

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Gigi Galli posted:

I thought Juve had agreed €30m for Schick before the medical uncovered some heart problem and they called off the deal.

If he really is 20m then I'd rather Spurs try for him instead of that Balde kid at Lazio.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Bea Nanner posted:

it would have been fine if he put his head down and worked for a spot in the team instead of constantly whining about everything. not that he was treated particularly fairly, but he would definitely have continued to get opportunities. i guess he was a big fish for deportivo and was expecting to slot right into the first team?

Hard to know what Wenger promised him as far as playing time goes. I'd get discouraged too if I scored a hattrick then went straight to the bench for the next game.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Bea Nanner posted:

Yeah although I imagine it's quite frustrating when you have a good game and then don't get any playing time for the next 5 whilst the team struggle to score goals.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

After hackers used the Barca account to troll fans into thinking they're signing Di Maria...they're apparently signing Di Maria for £50m

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Last rumor I saw on Schick was that Roma had bid €38m.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Spurs got a Nigga

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

Shoren posted:

Hard to know what Wenger promised him as far as playing time goes. I'd get discouraged too if I scored a hattrick then went straight to the bench for the next game.

Pretty sure he picked up some sort of injury every time he played.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

Because of the heart thing or? And I can't think of anything else but the goddamn smilie every time I see schick :shlick:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Having a serious lol that Barca still haven't bought anyone decent since selling Neymar

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

That makes more sense, at least for another Italian team. As long as Inter don't get him I'm happy.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

trem_two posted:

He was going to go to Sheffield United but there was a huge markup for the blades

Shroud
May 11, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

He was going to go to Sheffield United but there was a huge markup for the blades

This far into the transfer window, they're cutting it close.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
€38m is crazy

Most Roma would balk at spending €2 on Schick

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

i like this

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

quote:

MBAPPE SET FOR €150M PSG MOVE

Kylian Mbappe is one step away from becoming a PSG player, according to sources in France.

L’Equipe reports that there is an agreement in place between PSG and Monaco which will be completed once one of the current PSG trio of Julian Draxler, Lucas Moura or Javier Pastore agrees to head in the opposite direction as part of the deal.

There have been significant steps forward taken in the negotiations in recent days, with Le Parisien claiming that PSG will pay €150m and part exchange one player to land the most coveted young forward on the Continent.

PSG are retarded

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

CyberPingu posted:

PSG are retarded

Financial "Fair" Play.

It's the only way to win spots in the coveted Deloitte Money League standings, OP.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
anyone remember when Paul pogba was hilariously expensive?

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
I'm gonna laugh so hard when PSG lose in the quarterfinals with a 20-18 aggregate or something hilarious like that because they bought 450m in strikers and still have a garbage fire defense

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

TheQuietWilds posted:

I'm gonna laugh so hard when PSG lose in the quarterfinals with a 20-18 aggregate or something hilarious like that because they bought 450m in strikers and still have a garbage fire defense

this but it's to celtic

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
lmao
https://twitter.com/Ibra_official/status/900706809027100677

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/900708230464196608

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

loving hell, lol.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

no...no, he's finished

also what's the current record for number of undersized technically brilliant attack-only players in a starting 11?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

PSG are retarded

Monaco's original player swap choice was Kimpembe too, lol

Anyway, it's not guaranteed because none of those players as yet want to move to Monaco

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

bewbies posted:

no...no, he's finished

also what's the current record for number of undersized technically brilliant attack-only players in a starting 11?

Barca 2011-2014

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
tell me more about the "total football" approach, maybe PSG could try some strange positionless approach where neymar rotates with cavani at center back

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Zlatan owns, despite this comic making no sense. It should be more like Predator, instead of Over the Top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lol at every thing

• Locked thread