Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 minutes!
Young Orc
just a hundred pages until zdr closes the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Yo Link! This house used
to be a hideout for a gang of
thieves.

What was their leader's name...
Oh yeah, his name was BakedAlaska and
he hated bright light a lot.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Tom Gorman posted:

my favorite zelda is link's awakening

it's a game about beating the poo poo out of chickens and waking up a fatass lazy fish. also it has chain chomps, shyguys and thwomps.

it's the best zelda game

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Young Orc
lol 69

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i'm going to go play botw now and pretend it wasn't just co-opted by nazis to pass tax reform for :killing:

Sir Tonk posted:

just a hundred pages until zdr closes the thread
just for it to be reborn in the ashes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/900490169454866438

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
68? Boo
69?

Nice

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zyla posted:

thanks friend :unsmith:

its so hard to convince myself im worth dating these days with my crappy health and sadbrains but im trying to improve it

the problems the other way around, friendo

when you're as emotionally invested in a good thing as you seem to be, its hard to find someone worth dating

you know that, but you dont let yourself know that, so you blame yourself. which is a virtue in its own way

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

goons

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

GOP Teens always straddles the line between sublime and over-the-top parody of...oh, wow

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nice

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i cant wait for nintendo to stop making hardware like sega so i can play zelda on god's platform, the personal computer

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Jazerus posted:

this is why avs are v. important

:(

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Tom Gorman posted:

my favorite zelda is link's awakening

it's a game about beating the poo poo out of chickens and waking up a fatass lazy fish. also it has chain chomps, shyguys and thwomps.

it's worth noting that the fish also has a full canvas of tattoos and tiny wings

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/senorrinhatch/status/900183613534343168

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shugojin posted:

it's worth noting that the fish also has a full canvas of tattoos and tiny wings

they are called gills and fins MORON

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

i cant wait for nintendo to stop making hardware like sega so i can play zelda on god's platform, the personal computer

the switch is very good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
GOP is literally Happy Mask Salesman in Majora's Mask

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you..." (under breath) thats too fuckin bad but i need that priceless mask back

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i wasnt aware of the "left" doing armed takeovers of reservations and having armed standoffs with the feds

:thunk:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ballad of the wind fish was peak zelda

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

you will receive a welfare av don't worry comrade squizz has got your back

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zyla posted:

Flash back to 2002,

Iiving with my fiancee,

she went to work at her pizza job during the afternoon and I was at her apartment home just chillin on my computer.

Then at some point i got horny thinking about her coming back soon, and started jerking off, and then she came bursting through her door, with me, completely naked, wacking it in the computer chair, and the monitor was on, but i wasn't looking at it at all the whole time.

She looked at it then looked at me, then I looked at it and looked at her.

Somehow the page had gotten on to her best male friend's headshot on a page about student government at the college she went to near by.

It took about an hour to convince her that i was not, in fact, masturbating to steve, her best friend.

then we had sex a couple times but for a few weeks she pondered the question and asked me if i was bisexual.

and i told her that i
what a cocktease of a story, u didden een finish :wink:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

since this is a really slow news day, I just want to say again that the AVClub redesign is loving garbage

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

he's been growing on me lately :thunk:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Young Orc

Agrajag posted:

i wasnt aware of the "left" doing armed takeovers of reservations and having armed standoffs with the feds

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Zyla posted:

Flash back to 2002,

Iiving with my fiancee,

she went to work at her pizza job

makes sense

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
what is best in life?

to sip on syrup, to roll a fat joint, and to hear the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTyBLrgTfA of your enemy

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

what is this stupid poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

me wrt Tax Code

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Young Orc

Nichael posted:

since this is a really slow news day, I just want to say again that the AVClub redesign is loving garbage

lol you visit other websites

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/900446752771379202

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXWTcSpcLQ8

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

less than 100 pages to go

not nice

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Dr Jeff Masters was a young firebrand

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

me wrt Tax Code

with talent like this, you're a shoo-in for a position with speaker ryan. assuming you're white.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
nice

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
nice

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jazerus posted:

this is why avs are v. important

you will get nowhere without a posting brand, squizzle is a benevolent ruler to assist so many in finding a brand

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Vertical Lime posted:

less than 100 pages to go

not nice

fascist mods are gonna close the thread at 6968 and that's when the real fuckkin protests are gonna start, my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

should've quoted arnie from pumping iron

• Locked thread