Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
there is only one yang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

yangs daughter is about the only high point, aside from edge being an actual badass as he gets older

everything else is just so loving infuriating

https://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-IV-The-After-Years/

enjoy the lp so u dont gottta play it

a lot of people forget that Stone is a thing that works on pretty much anything in the game, it takes a lot of the sting out of grinding

when in doubt, get Stoned :420:

also Cecil and Co. throwing down against Tiamat will never cease being cool to me

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Admiral Ray posted:

is this mike cernovich

yes

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

MadJackal posted:

Naww man, drugs are loving :kickinrad:

I saw a 16 year old male tonight who had a history of shooting dope and who did a BAG OF COCAINE (I don't know how much this is) right before coming to the ER and he seemed super cool before he was placed in 4 point restraints and was placed on a 3(!):1 security watch because he almost managed to tip over his stretcher.

I want to emphasize how great opiates are hard core drugs are.

hey everybody has to go through it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MadJackal posted:

I saw a 16 year old male tonight who had a history of shooting dope and who did a BAG OF COCAINE (I don't know how much this is) right before coming to the ER and he seemed super cool before he was placed in 4 point restraints and was placed on a 3(!):1 security watch because he almost managed to tip over his stretcher.

did you even go to med school??????

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Zyla posted:

yangs daughter is about the only high point, aside from edge being an actual badass as he gets older

everything else is just so loving infuriating

https://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-IV-The-After-Years/

enjoy the lp so u dont gottta play it

my cool pal Kain becomes a dragoon paladin somehow??? and that's neat, as it happens in that completely broken mirror room

Zyla's correct on the rest, it's miserable

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MadJackal posted:

How do you know that, did you graduate from medical school or something

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

C-Euro posted:

Good man

i switched us from 10gb shared on att to separate 6gb prepaid for 40 dollars less a month. the only thing i wish it had was wifi calling (i think it has volte cause they're the att iphones) but the speeds here are really good.

tmobile hosed everything up by breaking the poo poo out of net neutrality and yet they're pretty much the only other carrier i could go to for the 40-45 dollar price range because i barely use more than 3-4gb of data a month, and they have wifi calling and stuff. though metropcs has a lot of the same poo poo too for a good price, surprisingly

i loving hate american telecom

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Weeping Wound posted:

my cool pal Kain becomes a dragoon paladin somehow??? and that's neat, as it happens in that completely broken mirror room

Zyla's correct on the rest, it's miserable

i'll fite all of u!!!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ArtAcevedo/status/900544920649379840

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

change my name posted:

Fun fact, Texas and Louisiana are on track to get hit with 40 inches of rain from a storm on Friday, and they're also 100% guaranteed to be hosed over by the government

as a texas resident, good, im glad of it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
6899 what's up trump cucks it's wednesday

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cocaine is for horses its not for men
doctor said hed get me some but he didnt say when

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
a doctor told me how great opioids are, now i gotta try em out myself

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Admiral Ray posted:

hey bro its me ur troops

*supports u*

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
I'm totally going to have sexual intercourse with this woman of female nature I'm sorry for my actions

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

MadJackal posted:

hrrmm

i disagree

even though you got to meet an actual superhero

which i guess is cool

:thunk:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

triple sulk posted:

i switched us from 10gb shared on att to separate 6gb prepaid for 40 dollars less a month. the only thing i wish it had was wifi calling (i think it has volte cause they're the att iphones) but the speeds here are really good.

tmobile hosed everything up by breaking the poo poo out of net neutrality and yet they're pretty much the only other carrier i could go to for the 40-45 dollar price range because i barely use more than 3-4gb of data a month, and they have wifi calling and stuff. though metropcs has a lot of the same poo poo too for a good price, surprisingly

google fi

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

punchymcpunch posted:

cocaine is for horses its not for men

it's actually a party drug, says vice president mike pence

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

change my name posted:

Fun fact, Texas and Louisiana are on track to get hit with 40 inches of rain from a storm on Friday, and they're also 100% guaranteed to be hosed over by the government

louisiana is turbofucked they don't even have the money to pay their constitutionally mandated public defenders let alone do disaster relief

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
med school is a trick produced by big pharma to trick your doctors into believing in evident based quackery instead of quantum jerkoff crystals that you can snort.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Can't wait for headlines 2 years from now talking about our now biannual 50 year floods without realizing what they're talking about because anybody who mentions climate change gets tossed in a work camp

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

i'll fite all of u!!!!!

everything felt phoned in :shrug:

I'd basically fall dead for FF4 and even I didn't like how called in it was

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

logikv9 posted:

google fi

yeah but that requires using a pixel/android

if the pixel 2 isn't utter poo poo i'd consider it but i was probably just gonna get an iphone 8 cause i like imessage

also tmo's service seems really sketch here

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jazerus posted:

louisiana is turbofucked they don't even have the money to pay their constitutionally mandated public defenders let alone do disaster relief

rip louisiana

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm still glad that Kain became a paladin :unsmith:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Third World Reggin posted:

there is only one yang

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
still posting on page 6899

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

best final fantasy characters

1) Mukki
2) Gilgamesh

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

eonwe posted:

as a texas resident, good, im glad of it

we are gonna get 10 inches

there is another 4 in it for you if you want

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

also lg is making the pixel 2 and

coke posted:

I saw you actually returned it but going back a few pages and for anyone who might encounter this again and for people who likes and can tinker with things to get things done:

You can try using metal files to work the edge down to desired depth.

Something like this would work.
https://www.harborfreight.com/hand-tools/files/8-inch-half-round-file-96629.html

Then carefully sand it with various grit sandpaper, start with 300 then ends with 1200 grit and possibly finishing it up wet sanding it.

https://www.harborfreight.com/9-in-x-11-in-wetdry-sanding-sheets-assortment-10-pc-60297.html

For wet sanding, be careful to prep it properly so you don't get it wet. You can either take it apart first or tape it up properly.

Total cost, less than 10 bucks :awesomelon:

It will also give you a unique look with the bare metal part too, just cover it with industrial strength sharpie if you want to make it darker. You can also vary the layers of sharpie to get different hue.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
tactics is the best final fantasy

:420: is the best chill drug

:shroom: is the best non-chill drug

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

pathetic little tramp posted:

This is St. Louis, these are the people rooting for a rich rear end in a top hat in a Mercedes running over people holding a vigil for a murdered transgender person.

Missouri is a loving waste of a state, quickly dooming itself to be the next West Virginia or Mississippi.

You can tell it ain't pittsburgh because there isn't fire shooting out of the tap

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

triple sulk posted:

My wife and I have been talking about getting off of the family plan but I get pretty good service through Verizon and just got a Pixel XL which is cool and I don't want to give up. But between two phones and a data-enabled tablet we've used maybe 4 GB of data this month so if there was a cheaper plan for three devices with a lower data cap I'd be all over it. I just gotta do the research.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Squizzle posted:

did you even go to med school??????

Chokes McGee posted:

How do you know that, did you graduate from medical school or something
~*I DID*~

My stint in pediatrics has been incredibly rewarding and I'm very satisfied with my peds ED work. Outpatient rocks!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
tifa

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

sloppo posted:

tactics is the best final fantasy

:420: is the best chill drug

:shroom: is the best non-chill drug

the last of us is the best game of all games imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

triple sulk posted:

i'm on virgin mobile for $35/month, 5GB of data ("unlimited" 2G data after the cap lol) and unlimited calls/texts. they just fuckin went iphone only tho so idk what i'll do when my android phone is more obsolete lmao

i've been with them for ten loving years jfc

• Locked thread