Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

MEGAZONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

zoux posted:

Ever feel underdressed at a party?

I'm just gonna choose to believe that glasses dude in the center-left is Mitch McConnell. This pic is waayyy funnier that way.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holy poo poo

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

GoingPostal posted:

Just going off his looks (without letting his opinions ruin it all), I'd give him a partial pass. Yeah, there's the fedora, but he went to the effort of putting together an outfit that's period appropriate, instead of wondering whether his black fedora goes better with his Rarity or his Hatsune t-shirt.

I wouldn't. Zoot suits were never cool, even when they were a thing. So unless he's cosplaying a tool at some period-themed function, it's still awful. And as it looks like he's dressed for a school dance, he gets no pass in his rented bad decision.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ReidRansom posted:

I wouldn't. Zoot suits were never cool, even when they were a thing. So unless he's cosplaying a tool at some period-themed function, it's still awful. And as it looks like he's dressed for a school dance, he gets no pass in his rented bad decision.

I was going to mention Cab Calloway, but I guess it was him that was cool, not the zoot suit.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wheat Loaf posted:

I was going to mention Cab Calloway, but I guess it was him that was cool, not the zoot suit.

Cab Calloway owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ogK_unbqM

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Best song in the movie.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Magnus Manfist posted:

I don't even know if this is true. It's more like really hot people probably get hit on constantly

We do

Randaconda posted:

That's true, and they also have way more options to pick from, so they can be picky as gently caress.

We are

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oldpainless posted:

We do

We are

more like oldvanity

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ziti suit riot?

Cavenagh
Oct 9, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr.

Never thought I'd see Bugsy Malone cos play.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He's just auditioning for Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Where does the megazone stuff start? That's a long thread.

Edit: looks like there's a user ID in the link, I guess it doesn't work because I use the awful app.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Aug 24, 2017

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

Yeah, Cab was cool despite the zoot suit. It's like the hat thing. Some people look cool or good in spite of it, never because, and those people would probably be cooler/better looking without.

EmmyOk posted:

He's just auditioning for Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus

Nice.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

I swear there was another post of him and he was a fat Notch look a like and he said people love his name in his line of work.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

simosimo posted:

a fat Notch look a like

So a Notch lookalike?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This fucker absolutely rolled up the area rug just so he could slide into the room on those shoes

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Cavenagh posted:

Never thought I'd see Bugsy Malone cos play.

I appreciate that reference.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

GoingPostal posted:

Just going off his looks (without letting his opinions ruin it all), I'd give him a partial pass. Yeah, there's the fedora, but he went to the effort of putting together an outfit that's period appropriate, instead of wondering whether his black fedora goes better with his Rarity or his Hatsune t-shirt.

The period in question being "dorky internet dwellers of the early 21st century", I guess.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

What ska band is he in?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ReidRansom posted:

Zoot suits are the historical equivalent for some of the shittier poo poo that goes on in the WAYWT thread these days. Playing with proportions? That's all right... FOR A LITERAL CHILD TO DO.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dreddout posted:

It's not even about looks it's about "value"

Plenty of ugly guys date up lookswise it's just that they tend to have something else going for them. Whether it be a job, or money, or even a likeable personality. These dudes literally have nothing to offer women but misogyny

This is always what I picture when people talk about incels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A21wxZKiao8

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Blow fatty!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is always what I picture when people talk about incels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A21wxZKiao8

Why does Tim sounds so much like Rainn Wilson, oh.

The inspiration I assume

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bomkgXeDkE

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GoingPostal posted:

Seriously? He looks like a kid wearing his dad's suit. The zoot suit look is really not for someone who looks like a giant baby.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

The Libertarian Party of the UK.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

Seriously? He looks like a kid wearing his dad's suit. The zoot suit look is really not for someone who looks like a giant baby.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Wheat Loaf posted:

The Libertarian Party of the UK.

They look like casting rejects from The Young Ones

Sludge Tank has a new favorite as of 13:13 on Aug 24, 2017

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

simosimo posted:

I swear there was another post of him and he was a fat Notch look a like and he said people love his name in his line of work.

entr
the zone

the MEGA zone

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Don MegaZone of the Saddest Gang

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

text me a vag pic posted:

entr
the zone

the MEGA zone

I broke my ankle in Megazone once :(

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

GoingPostal posted:

No! Stop this! Bad poster!

Do not encourage this behaviour. Is the dude starring in a play? No? Then this shouldn't happen.

Also, did anyone say MegaFriendZone yet? :smug:

om nom nom posted:

Where does the megazone stuff start? That's a long thread.

Edit: looks like there's a user ID in the link, I guess it doesn't work because I use the awful app.

I feel your pain, I'm almost always on the Awful App. Page 27.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jesus christ.

I hate everything now :negative:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

~plebian female~

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

me, slamming into elderly disabled black ladies while doing loud pull ups on the sidewalk

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

me, slamming into elderly disabled black ladies while doing loud pull ups on the sidewalk

noice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at4uuv6xoN4

e: that dude about 2 mins owns

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 15:28 on Aug 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slugnoid posted:

Are you being extra-gay while doing it? :ohdear:

• Locked thread