Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Zas posted:

aw man this would've been good to have around during statuegate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I had a dream that the afghans killed all of our soldiers and I got drafted last, then hosed up throwing a grenade and it blew my legs off and I was making jokes sitting legless against a wall like "well at least I can still call plays right" to my platoon.

Basically I dreamed war is football and I blew my own legs off with a bad grenade throw

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

had a dream recently where i walked into a dark bathroom and sat on the toilet. after a minute or two a giant, hairy feral hog bursts hlafway through the wall and starts biting me while i scream and cry.. TRUMP

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jose posted:

shooting up heroin while you're standing seems a bit risky

its aint whippets or nothin you shd have enough time to find a seat

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

Early on I was afraid of him going full-fascist. Now I think that he's a clown surrounded by people with less strategic vision than a koala bear. They're doing some hellacious damage, but they're damaging themselves as much as they are anyone else.

yeah I expected he would make moves to terminate or acquire big media outlets through his billionaire buds to control the message ala putin but lol military and agencies treat him like a moron he is and moneymen abandoned any hope of trump fulfilling any agenda

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

pathetic little tramp posted:

This is St. Louis, these are the people rooting for a rich rear end in a top hat in a Mercedes running over people holding a vigil for a murdered transgender person.

Missouri is a loving waste of a state, quickly dooming itself to be the next West Virginia or Mississippi.

I'm old enough to remember coverage of the crack epidemic and the unspoken but always understood sentiment of "good, another one off of welfare" when there was a story of someone dying or going to prison

these fucks are getting a national emergency and billions of dollars funneled to rehab facilities (almost definitely run by GOP donors)

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

coal!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

I'm old enough to remember coverage of the crack epidemic and the unspoken but always understood sentiment of "good, another one off of welfare" when there was a story of someone dying or going to prison

these fucks are getting a national emergency and billions of dollars funneled to rehab facilities (almost definitely run by GOP donors)

its weird tho, yes its getting more attention because white people, but i still feel like its not being given much attention at all if you consider the death rates and all that. usgov cares about white addicts more than others, but they still dont care about addicts much.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:jackbud:

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

skaboomizzy posted:

pills have always been white people drugs but oh here comes the suck zone to tell you how it's more important to help whitey instead of seeking recognition of the litany of grievances minorities have against the drug war

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
If this hurricane is bad enough to grab focus, i bet Kanye says "Donald Trump cares about black people"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

I had a dream that the afghans killed all of our soldiers and I got drafted last, then hosed up throwing a grenade and it blew my legs off and I was making jokes sitting legless against a wall like "well at least I can still call plays right" to my platoon.

Basically I dreamed war is football and I blew my own legs off with a bad grenade throw

and i was tryin to push his guts back in and he was gonna cruise in his chevy til the wheels fell off... and nobody would help! nobody! how you gonna drive your car, johnny? you got no fuckin legs! where's your legs johnny! i cant find your legs!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
has antifa ever punched someone with nuclear arms

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
war...... war is football........ hut....... hike......

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

punchymcpunch posted:

and i was tryin to push his guts back in and he was gonna cruise in his chevy til the wheels fell off... and nobody would help! nobody! how you gonna drive your car, johnny? you got no fuckin legs! where's your legs johnny! i cant find your legs!

I FUCKIN THREW IT AND IT BOUNCED BACK

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

RTUMP

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

race has always been a factor in regards to drug 'epidemics' but to some degree there's still just the inherent stigma tied to the act itself that transcends it a bit no matter the person. doesn't take much for someone to be labeled a druggie and other than some puff pieces from online clickbait shitrags or the occasional hollering about the drug problems on local news channels you're not going to find anyone really feeling sympathetic towards people whose lives have been hosed up by usage

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah i think the racial hypocrisy is really awful, but its also like, these people shouldn't be dying. the government isn't doing much of anything to help, and anyway even though white deaths are surging, minority overdose deaths are also going up

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Zas posted:

its weird tho, yes its getting more attention because white people, but i still feel like its not being given much attention at all if you consider the death rates and all that. usgov cares about white addicts more than others, but they still dont care about addicts much.

I guess when the gop's base starts killing themselves they need to do something.

Actually, that would apply the gop doing something. nm

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Zas posted:

I have a relative that went to jail after getting on heroin and stealing from her parents and all that. She had a college degree and every opportunity to succeed, then she got hooked and threw it all away. She apparently got clean in prison, found a good guy to marry and rehabbed herself enough to get an accounting job somewhere and started a family. The whole ordeal nearly drove her mom nuts.

So yeah, some people can get clean

Others end up shooting up with their boyfriend in front of a journalist while six months pregnant with their third kid

I have no idea what to do about any of it

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Opium is a fast-track out of this horror show we call "existence", and none of you have any moral standing over those who choose to seek its blessed relief

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

The Snoo posted:

i wish i had this problem :(

:unsmith::respek::(:fh:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FabioClone posted:

Opium is a fast-track out of this horror show we call "existence", and none of you have any moral standing over those who choose to seek its blessed relief

The only morally sound position is accelerationism. These filth need to come to the realization that the drug war is evil and they deserve to suffer its effects until they figure it out.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/900636563171946496

:popeye:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

wow what a shocker there

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Rexxon tillerson promises some more of that "Valdez diplomacy"

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

i had a dream i was about to be in a plane crash last night and i left my dad a voicemail right as the impact was about to happen and the last word I said was kaboom lol

been playing junkrat?

i keep dreaming of stabbing people in various situations. they do something to deserve it, but it's still odd since that's never been a dream topic before

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

Michael McKean: I call this AlexJonesing

http://i.imgur.com/od2xJxF.gifv

i scrolled down and he had the electro-ray-blocking blanket over his head and i thought he was Jeb!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rah! posted:

i scrolled down and he had the electro-ray-blocking blanket over his head and i thought he was Jeb!

we're all jeb!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i cant believe blah blah blah jeb!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

punchymcpunch posted:

i cant believe blah blah blah jeb!

the blah's make me doubt your excitement. :colbert:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Donald trump is chuck mcgill with the hypochondriac paranoia and without the intellect and knowledge and he's jimmy McGill with the serial conning and lack of conscience that even breaking bad era Saul had

Donald slippin Jimmy'd his way to the presidency lol

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

freckle posted:

the blah's make me doubt your excitement. :colbert:

change his name to clappymcclap to show true support

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
did better call saul improve after s1? i watched it and what i wanted to see was saul goodman, huell and mike and what i got were tiny hints of mike, pre saul and some drama about his brother taking up a loving RICO case and also hes agoraphobic

the best ep was when he goes to whereverville and meets his old buddy

e: and no huell? seriously?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
fring is in now

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Quotey posted:

did better call saul improve after s1? i watched it and what i wanted to see was saul goodman, huell and mike and what i got were tiny hints of mike, pre saul and some drama about his brother taking up a loving RICO case and also hes agoraphobic

the best ep was when he goes to whereverville and meets his old buddy

e: and no huell? seriously?

huell shows up in the most recent season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
if fring and huell are in then i guess ill give it another look. what is it, s4 now? 3?

• Locked thread