Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

The MSJ posted:

Sounds like horror movie premise: messages horny guy from Pakistan as a joke, turns out he's dead and now his ghost shows up in your photos.

Stealing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Tsunemori posted:

To apply for any of the positions, candidates will have to go online and submit their resume to us.

These guys just email us directly, so it's not like they're relating to any of the applicants or specifically talking about anyone... just hey, you raceist fac, hire more Indians!!! Super bowl to you

i'm dying

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
does he think your name is Contracts lol

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

dragon enthusiast posted:

does he think your name is Contracts lol

It's probably an automated email sent to a shitload of company emails

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Tsunemori posted:

To apply for any of the positions, candidates will have to go online and submit their resume to us.

These guys just email us directly, so it's not like they're relating to any of the applicants or specifically talking about anyone... just hey, you raceist fac, hire more Indians!!! Super bowl to you

hahaha oh my god, this is loving hilarious

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
OK, is it possible that there is perhaps an Indian agency that forwards migrant worker to Australia, and as part of their amazing plan to place as many clients as possible they are trying to gaslight Australian job agencies?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Tsunemori, here is a test you can send those people to see if they are suitable for employment. Please post their answers:

1. How many people are in your family?

2. How many people in your family would you like to have sex with? Please list their age, weight, relationship to you, and the relative milkiness of their bobs.

3. What means sex?

4. How plumpy is Gheeta's navel if her milks have recently progressed from apples to melons?

5. Pradip is an engineer, 32, very good job and handsome. He is looking for a wife. What is the best course of action?
A:
Pradip very bad boy he should think more his job
B: He should go on Facebook and send sexy messages like "hi" and "do u love me" to every female he can find until one of them acquiesces.
C: Cry forever.

6. How would you do the needful? HINT: Show your work

7. What does the word "lasagna" mean?

8. Please explain the difference, in 500 words or less, between "fap" and "shag".

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Say Nothing posted:

Posting the needful.

holy poo poo how do you get into a flamewar with an indian dude asking for sex and boobs and lose

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Does it work like in Beetlejuice where you could be tricked into saying the words three times?

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.

Ron Darling posted:

holy poo poo how do you get into a flamewar with an indian dude asking for sex and boobs and lose

I can't stop thinking about 'I want to gently caress she'. It really makes me laugh for some reason. It's not even that bad a translation error.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Cum Galleon posted:

I can't stop thinking about 'I want to gently caress she'. It really makes me laugh for some reason. It's not even that bad a translation error.

I want to frnd request he

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

nerdz posted:

I want to frnd request he

I friend you OK

rape you later

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I friend you OK

rape you later

He sex now but now not girl his inbox

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Whoever said gaslighting is probably right

quote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 24 Jul 2017 6:04 pm
Subject: what a pitty Contracts I am so disappointed
To: <Contracts>
Cc: 

Contracts, 

Many my friends are submitting applications to you, many of them are really suited for the job. They never got answers. 

Is it because my friends are from an India background? I've heard of terrible things you Australians are doing to us. 

Listen Contracts why are you still living in the past? Don't you know that it is NOT legal to be racially biased? 

Can you please just give us a chance, we do more and ask for less, and why are u still hiring locals?? 

drat this is really hard

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tsunemori posted:

Can you tell him you're already screening many promising applications from Pakistanis

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ron Darling posted:

well it aint like the indian dude won but he's in his natural state so

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

That Contracts guy seems like a real ayehole

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I feel like H Jon Benjamin's voice acting fell flat on Bobs Lasagna

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tsunemori posted:

How do you gently caress up accusing Australians of racism this goddamn badly?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Tsunemori posted:

This is deeply hilarious to me

It's also hilarious that they talk about their good English skills, then write poo poo like that.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Also openly admit they want to undercut everyone.

Really guys, we're willing to be a step above indentured servants, just hire us!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

well it aint like the indian dude won but he's in his natural state so

i mean i'm defining "winning" as "not looking like a total chode" so in that respect somehow the indian dude came out on top imo

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(

This is hurting my head! :saddowns:

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

naem
May 29, 2011

I like the two of your milk

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Mods, change my name to Sexual Boobs Function.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
I like hot pushy big bumps and I cannot lie

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

McGavin posted:

Mods, change my name to Sexual Boobs Function.

I used to play bass for Sexual Boobs Function back in college

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
How many of these are just you guys having fun? Open boobs lasagna, lol

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

How many of these are just you guys having fun? Open boobs lasagna, lol

I think you've been around long enough to know that goons could never be this clever

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

All of you will touch my rear end pennies

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Story time

quote:

Date: 6 Aug 2017 5:39 pm
Subject: Contracts Look at history and you ku who to work with
To: <Contracts>
Cc: 

Contracts, 

This is a gentalman email between only you and me. 

Nobody is racist these days, but we still look into histories when we make choices. 

200 years ago when British setup colonies, they sent Indian troops to manage those places, from west Africa to southeast Asia. We were loyal, hardworking, always took care of dirty works, you know what I mean. The Blood of British and Indian soldiers flow together, this is what the Queen said when he visited my country. 

Now many years past, but we never change. When you run your Australian business, why don't we follow tradition, and hire Indian managers to manage the place? We are loyal, hardworking, and take care of dirty works for you. We are the people your business need to conquer the planet. Let's work together and manage those Asians, Filipinos, Latinos, Africans, or even some of those helpless lazy locals who are spoiled, just like the sweet old days! 

Contracts, What is your answer? The British Empire is a thing of the past, but its legacy shouldn't be forgotten. Ally with us, and we share the prosporous. I am not denying Asians, Filipinos... They are even more important, because the create value directly for your business. But we Indians are better at managing then any other, this is proven by history! 

Yours most devoted honest and loyal brother,

Jhanda Patel

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

quote:

this is what the Queen said when he visited my country

A+

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Dame Edna, Queen of Australia.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tsunemori posted:

Story time

Jesus

That's so absurdly racist. I wonder if there's an indian workers organization behind these emails.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tsunemori posted:

Story time

Are these all coming from the same email?

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Are these all coming from the same email?
No, but pretty sure they come from the same source... some random gibberish and a three-letter domain name, like knfzh@com.com.au, fswmerfmnezngl@put.com.au, ggrissabi@tet.com.au ...

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tsunemori posted:

No, but pretty sure they come from the same source... some random gibberish and a three-letter domain name, like knfzh@com.com.au, fswmerfmnezngl@put.com.au, ggrissabi@tet.com.au ...

Oh I thought you were changing the addresses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
heire me you helpless lazy racitst

• Locked thread