Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I'm confident Trump's transgender ban will be neutered by the courts. It's arbitrary and capricious by design.
I would agree....kinda hard to suddenly make a case now that it's justified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Cingulate posted:

And the that is exactly what it will be soon

(Hope that wasn't the joke you were going for in the first place)
The line between joke and reality is blurred to the point of non-existence these days. I was aware of the implication of Trump needing to be in a retirement home when I posted it, but I also meant that it literally looks like a retirement home.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

He's having a morning.

edit: and he's halfway through another tweet now

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/900699520304066561

*There

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I'm confident Trump's transgender ban will be neutered by the courts. It's arbitrary and capricious by design.

God, I hope.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Chilichimp posted:

Yeah, my dick is only 5'3 and I'm told that's below average height for a man.

I've felt pretty bad going through life thinking most men were closer to 6 feet tall. I bet guys with 6 foot dicks sleep real well at night :smith:

It's ok, men with 5'3" dicks can fit inside of a sports car more easily.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/900701990312972289
*too

E: also no Oxford comma :argh:

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Hahahaha he's cheerleading his own dumb loving speeches.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Solkanar512 posted:

It's ok, men with 5'3" dicks can fit inside of a sports car more easily.

Works out well for Assad.

Putin is like 5'3"

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
He actually believes what he's saying in these tweets :stonk:

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What is he watching? That's a lotta nonsense.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
He is starting to sound like Charlie Kelly. Am good president, change tones good, somber then excite.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is he really misspelling poo poo like they're and too? That means it has to be him sitting on the toilet, right?

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
Translation: Acting like an unhinged, sundowning, racist Grandpa with dementia is a good thing. Why doesn't everyone see that?

aware of dog posted:

E: also no Oxford comma :argh:
And for that, Donny needs a night out at the Ford theatre. I hear "My American Cousin" is quite good.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
If he wants to spend every week making GBS threads on Congressional Republicans up for re-election in 2018, well then:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
and then I guess a third tweet with "Want approval!" again?

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
http://gods2.com

Blacks for Trump. Tax Cherokee Democrats now!

He is a Black Israelite trolling the gently caress out of Trump and they let him on stage for optics.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I know it's like 90% of what somethingawful is built on but it always feels weird when people go off on stuff like "spacekin" or people that think they are attack helicopters or whatever, like it's a demographic with a couple dozen people who are either joking, mentally ill or talking about some real feeling in their life that they are explaining poorly in a way that makes them seem weird. Like it IS funny, but I always vaguely assume that people that have beefs with "tumblr people" teens and their half hearted nonsense identities at 30 are going to be the people that are super angry when they are 60 about some real thing that teens are actually doing that is actually real.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I am fully aware that the people getting roasted the most (spacekin, helicopterkin, the one where you're actually a god, though that at least has some loose philosophical underpinnings...) are the smallest minority of people who actually have -kin stuff as part of their core identity. I think that's weird in the sense that, no, you are definitely not part wolf, but they should be able to have that if it helps them understand who they are. It's not hurting anyone, and those people tend to not be raving lunatics.

The extremely small minority, though, is definitely the winner of the noisemaker award. It's those people I'll be watching out for because I was also posting the dumbest poo poo on Xanga and LiveJournal when I was a teenager. (Okay, into my mid 20's.) The really mentally ill ones you just have to be careful and watch out for. Remember, look at the poop, do not touch the poop, and talk about the poop far, far from where it can hear you. Everyone wins!

business hammocks posted:

Is he really misspelling poo poo like they're and too? That means it has to be him sitting on the toilet, right?

It's not even really a misspelling. That's the kind of mistake you make after a long night of drinking or, say, an especially heavy binge of amphetamines. It could be something boring like he didn't sleep well, but I still like the idea that he is only high-energy thanks to some Peruvian Marching Powder.

Red Baron fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Aug 24, 2017

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Of course the eclipse guy that Trump retweeted was a racist. Of course.

https://twitter.com/BlitznBeans/status/900703745306107904

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Looks like he deleted the last tweet?
https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/900703249375739904

Thanks whitehousepresssecretary bot!

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Kekekela posted:

Thanks whitehousepresssecretary bot!

He's currently deleting them and fixing the typos but he still spelled "to" wrong. :v:

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
The self-characterizations of the speeches are just bizarre.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/900706843445612544
Does he often talk in the third person like this?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

IN TWO BACK TO BACK TWEETS HE MADE BOTH OF THE "THERE/THEIR/THEY'RE" AND "TO/TOO/TWO" DUMB-DUMB PERSON TYPOS.

I AM loving TRIGGERRED!!!

:mad:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Phoix posted:

He's having a morning.

I like how the photo of Obama is actually a really class photo of him, and the photo of Trump looks like it was taken to put on a billboard of a second hand car dealership or something.

Even lovely memes trying to make Trump look worse then Obama, can't seem to help but make him look better.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Aug 24, 2017

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

JazzFlight posted:

IN TWO BACK TO BACK TWEETS HE MADE BOTH OF THE "THERE/THEIR/THEY'RE" AND "TO/TOO/TWO" DUMB-DUMB PERSON TYPOS.

In glorious new America Made Great Again homophones are merely vestiges of our elite, ivory tower past when we toiled under the oppressive thumbs of science and education.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

JazzFlight posted:

He deleted the "to" one again and has now fixed it. It took three attempts. He also deleted the Clapper tweet for some reason.

edit: he tweeted it again?? I think he had to delete the Clapper tweet to make his timeline look nice since he had to delete the typo tweets again. :allears:

Phoix fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Aug 24, 2017

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

I doubt it because it's something to do with the military which for the courts is treated differently

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Trump Thread II: his beautiful letter

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

I don't know how twitter works but is it possible he is saying things to his phone to compose these tweets and simply not proofreading before posting them?

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Shifty Nipples posted:

I don't know how twitter works but is it possible he is saying things to his phone to compose these tweets and simply not proofreading before posting them?

Have you read his tweets? There's no loving way this is the case.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Shifty Nipples posted:

Probably not, he's always flirting with the 140 character limit so the message needs hand-crafting.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Shifty Nipples posted:

No way, he put a ton of stupid parentheses in them. That takes manual typing unless he's dictating very specifically to his phone.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

I don't get the eclipse tweet. Doesn't that imply that Obama is the sun, or in other words a hugely impressive ball of nuclear fusion that gives us all our energy and traps us gravitationally? Whereas Trump is the moon, a small rock that formed from a collision of a bigger rock on the earth. Also this means Trump is slowly moving outwards in his orbit from the earth.

Makes sense.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

If you look at Oval Office pics - it's always been a tacky piss hole. Trump just added more flags.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Eeyo posted:

I don't get the eclipse tweet. Doesn't that imply that Obama is the sun, or in other words a hugely impressive ball of nuclear fusion that gives us all our energy and traps us gravitationally? Whereas Trump is the moon, a small rock that formed from a collision of a bigger rock on the earth. Also this means Trump is slowly moving outwards in his orbit from the earth.

Makes sense.

You just thought about more than anyone who made or retweeted it.

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'

Eeyo posted:

Makes sense.

Also, the Russians were the first to image his scarred, cratered backside

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Vintersorg posted:

If you look at Oval Office pics - it's always been a tacky piss hole. Trump just added more flags.

yeah the gold curtains are from like the 70s and 80s or whatever. Trump of course immediately put them up

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Eeyo posted:

Makes sense.
He hates Obama and wants to erase him as much as possible (especially since Obama is actually liked by people).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Donald Trump legitimately makes me hope that there's an afterlife, and that his personal hell is being reminded of how much of a failure he is for all of eternity.

Welp, that's my story.

• Locked thread