Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Remember when Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were caught effiel towering a 12 year old on Jeffery Epstein's Lolita express and it was covered up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

deadgoon posted:

what's happening today

fulfillment of prophecy.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

having covfefe w/ my GF

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/900707134022848512

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Chokes McGee posted:

gently caress off

okay but why

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

cleveland did it first and better

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Yowza

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Hypothetical question. If you had to choose between piss tapes dropping and President Pence, or no piss tapes but somehow we get a competent leftist president with broad national support able to pass major legislation which would you choose?

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

deathbysnusnu posted:

Hypothetical question. If you had to choose between piss tapes dropping and President Pence, or no piss tapes but somehow we get a competent leftist president with broad national support able to pass major legislation which would you choose?

Piss tapes with Pence doing the pissing

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/900715139904569344

president, boss of congress

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Philly fans are the best at being the worst.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

deadgoon posted:

what's happening today

Trump is presiding over The United States of America

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mark rich wasn't a fascist hobgoblin

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

What press conference

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

univbee posted:

I mean I think this is what the majority will do, but I can still see a pretty high number of people going "gently caress this, I'm OUT" at that stage and completely giving up on their ideal of what America is. I think that confidence in the American system breaking for a lot of people could be pretty serious, but it's true it's still a long way away.

So like after 8 years of bush/cheney doing whatever they want, and Iraq, people were "gently caress this I'm out" in a way that dwarfs our 6 months of trumps garbage attempt as president.

But yeah. Not really going to plan and change my life around a pissbaby.

Rushi has issued a correction as of 15:15 on Aug 24, 2017

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

deathbysnusnu posted:

As great as piss tape would be, waking up tomorrow to find out that this has all been a crazy dream would feel like winning the lottery. So I'd have to go with option #2.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

LMAO I haven't seen this take on "The Forgotten Man"

original:

this is the weirdest strip show ever

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

deathbysnusnu posted:

People should get banned for any statement of freedom > pisstape

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

deathbysnusnu posted:

the piss tape is my friend

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

original:

is Trump supposed to be stepping on the snake because it looks to me more like the snake is sliding up the back of his leg, symbolizing that Trump is not trustworthy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I did a thing posted:

Philly fans are the best at being the worst.

imagine dying as you lived

a loving football fan

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

deathbysnusnu posted:

Those who would give up essential Piss Tapes, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Piss Tapes nor Safety

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Rushi posted:

So like after 8 years of bush/cheny doing whatever want, and Iraq, people were "gently caress this I'm out" in a way that dwarfs our 6 months of trumps garbage attempt as president.

But yeah. Not really going to plan and change my life around a pissbaby.

I was under the impression that Trump was perceived way worse than any of the prior "bad" Republican Presidents, but that may have more to do with his image/insanity rather than actual results. I guess the question is at the very least premature right now.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Basebf555 posted:

As great as piss tape would be, waking up tomorrow to find out that this has all been a crazy dream would feel like winning the lottery. So I'd have to go with option #2.

Giving up the piss tapes in exchange for a federal government that isn't run by idiots would be the greatest act of self-sacrifice in the history of mankind.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

euphronius posted:

idk if it's entrapment but it might be outrageous gov conduct

this poo poo happens all the loving time. police here in tallahassee got an informant killed a few years back doing poo poo like that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Rachel_Hoffman

She had been arrested and forced to work as an informant over an ounce of weed she got caught with in her car and some weed/ex at her house subsequently. I didn't realize how much weed she had on her/at her place until now but she was definitely selling pot. Regardless, she died for that weed because of a situation police put her in.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Rushi posted:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Remember when Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were caught effiel towering a 12 year old on Jeffery Epstein's Lolita express and it was covered up?

Between 2002 and 2005 Clinton took numerous trips including to Epstein's Caribbean island Little St James where young girls were supposedly kept as sex slaves.

hell yeah

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Rushi posted:

pisstape = freedom

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Augus posted:

is Trump supposed to be stepping on the snake because it looks to me more like the snake is sliding up the back of his leg, symbolizing that Trump is not trustworthy

tread on me, daddy trump

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

getting a load of that dog on the left :3:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

presidents normally have all kinds of indirect powers to bribe/threaten congressmen and senators bend to their will and get poo poo done if theyre competent but all trump has is whining on twitter and no one is scared of that any more, hes the boss of jack poo poo (& the nuclear arsenal)

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

Pretty sure it's illegal to arrange and organize illegal stuff even if you aren't physically present at the hand off.
Although I'm also giving law enforcement the benefit of the doubt in this scenario.

seems like entrapment to me, op, but i dunno

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Augus posted:

he's stepping on that snake from the poem

you know, the """""snake"""""

the (((snake)))!!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

deathbysnusnu posted:

That one mobster dude claimed a while back that he was going to nail Trump to the wall in a 45 day time frame right? Maybe it's true and it's happening soon.

When did he say this again? I need to make sure my mattering timetables are lined up

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

cleveland did it first and better

Cleveland's one piece of football glory trying to be stolen by Philly.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thank you for reminding me how bad the Clintons are in the trump thread
I surely would have forgot

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

So this bullshit is back:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/24/545759805/trumps-transgender-ban-in-military-will-focus-on-new-enlistments

quote:

Transgender members of the U.S. military would be subject to removal at Defense Secretary James Mattis' discretion — and the service would bar transgender people from enlisting, under new White House guidelines for the Pentagon. President Trump announced the ban via a tweet last month.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

new kind of cat posted:

seems like entrapment to me, op, but i dunno

After I read the better worded article, it's hosed up. POC struggles to put her life back together so the cops can tick another box on their quota. The depths that the informants go to to run such a long con either means then that the cops have squeezed them so incredibly hard or are paying them handsomely. Obviously the former.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

forgot to paint out trumps illuminati demon tail coming out of his pants

• Locked thread