Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

TontoCorazon posted:

Somebody datamosh this so when the guy gets punched its get all crazy.

Why the gently caress did I spend the last hour or so making this I was supposed to be working oh well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Mezzanine posted:

Why the gently caress did I spend the last hour or so making this I was supposed to be working oh well

Nice, thank you

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
lol I just noticed the punchee and the kid warp into the middle for a split second like the punch made a fold in space/time or something, I think I like it better that way

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mezzanine posted:

Wait

Enhance 224 to 176

Pull out, track right. Stop.

Enhance 34 to 36.

Gimme a hard copy right there.

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017
:drat:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Dear god...

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
:aaa:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

ugh its Troika posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0aqeS7xkM

Guy decides to kick a tear gas canister at a police line, gets a pepper ball right in the nuts in response :laugh:

Canadians did it first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8eTFSJAIvg

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I found a version with sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX7wL0AbuZA

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Why would you do this.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/michaelskolnik/status/900550446221275137

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

:bisonyes:

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Memento posted:

Is it a loving loss edit?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Platystemon posted:

hoyl poo poo

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Platystemon posted:

For a second I thought I was in the meme thread. Over there literally any square image divided into four equal parts is somehow a loss edit.

Holden MacRoin
Sep 5, 2011

Foxhound posted:

Wasn't sure what thread to post this in, but it had to be shared.

https://twitter.com/FelicityMorse/status/899899078586376192

this got lost in all the stupid loving boxing bullshit chat

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento posted:

Wait

Enhance 224 to 176

Enhance 34 to 36.

:staredog:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

Wait

Enhance 224 to 176

Enhance 34 to 36.

idgi

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loss

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...k-a7887576.html

quote:

Prominent right wing YouTube users say the site is censoring them.

Trump-supporting accounts like Paul Joseph Watson and Diamond and Silk say the site is stopping them making money from their videos and hiding them from viewers. And some have said that the censorship is so bad they will be leaving YouTube entirely.

More fallout from the Google memo. This time perennial shitlord, paul joseph watson.

Edit: Choice quotes include

quote:

“Let’s great it straight I’m not flouncing, I’m not taking my ball and going home, I’m not going to start crying on camera. I’ll probably come back at some point, if I’m not banned.”

From his video titled "I'm done with youtube"

Mephiston has a new favorite as of 09:52 on Aug 24, 2017

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Platystemon posted:

Is “image macro” just a fancy way of saying “image” now?

I mean, it happened to “penultimate” and “epicenter” and “utilize”, so it’s literally possible.

The schadenfreude is on people who don't get why "to gift" has pretty much replaced "to give" in a bunch of contexts

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

@joeyDUMBass

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

More like @joeyBADEYES

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mephiston posted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...k-a7887576.html

More fallout from the Google memo. This time perennial shitlord, paul joseph watson.

Edit: Choice quotes include

From his video titled "I'm done with youtube"

I wish Youtube would respond to "YOU'RE CENSORING US!!!" with "Yeah. So?"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/UjBy6H3.gifv

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Mephiston posted:

Trump-supporting accounts like Paul Joseph Watson and Diamond and Silk say the site is stopping them making money from their videos

I just have to grin at how they think Google, the private-sector company that has signed no social contract promising to help Average Joe "make money" and to which those two idiots voluntarily signed up for (and evidently accepted the terms and conditions when they did so) is "stopping them making money (provided by Google) from their videos (hosted on and served by Google)".

Gosh, if they're so butthurt at google why don't they just take their money-making content to another provider?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

loving (((net neutrality)))

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

funmanguy posted:

They were pretty clear that it was done to avoid him and the network being the butt of a lot of jokes because it would make for a silly screenshot.

Yeah, how's that working out for them?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Sunswipe posted:

I wish Youtube would respond to "YOU'RE CENSORING US!!!" with "Yeah. So?"

And that's the key, too. They're not being removed, and then users aren't being banned. The videos are just being demonetized and deprioritized. These goobers are still allowed to upload videos an use the site all they want, so this might not be able to be spun as discrimination. Is there anything in the YouTube ToS that says they can demonetize for any reason?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Phanatic posted:

They would have been able to do it quietly had it not been for noted sleazeball Clay Travis leaking it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I believe they did do it to avoid the memes or w/e but that's still pretty silly imo, shame it's being co-opted as "SNOWFLAKES ARE CENSORING THIS POOR INNOCENT MAN"

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

That final backhand just barely missed him by about a foot.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX7wL0AbuZA
Schadenfreude is cornering the Garfield market

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

EmmyOk posted:

I believe they did do it to avoid the memes or w/e but that's still pretty silly imo, shame it's being co-opted as "SNOWFLAKES ARE CENSORING THIS POOR INNOCENT MAN"

What's astonishing is that these nudniks still haven't caught on that they're being manipulated. See also:

https://twitter.com/playasia/status/669343456423100416

The "SJW nonsense" being Koei Tecmo saying "we made a game that's kinda lovely about women and we don't want the backlash from releasing it in the US right now, but you can still totally get the English-language Asian edition".

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Phanatic posted:

Pretty well. Thanks for asking.

EmmyOk posted:

Part of the problem was the early accounts of it was one guy saying Robert Lee was fired for his name, and many more people repeating it. It quickly became something that people allowed themselves to be upset about, but haven't changed their view when more accurate information came out.

funmanguy has a new favorite as of 16:10 on Aug 24, 2017

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Legit question: doesn't he go by Bob Lee on the air anyway? If that's the case, then ESPN has manufactured a problem that didn't really exist in the first place.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Legit question: doesn't he go by Bob Lee on the air anyway? If that's the case, then ESPN has manufactured a problem that didn't really exist in the first place.

You're probably thinking of ESPN staple Bob Ley, who tweeted a joke about the whole thing. I think Robert Lee probably goes by Robert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

That's a different guy, Bob Ley.