Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Donald Trump doesn't care about people.

Unless it benefits his polls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
We've killed plenty of afghani's born post 9/11 so it's only fair that we give them the opportunity to kill our post 9/11 children.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
How hosed am I flying into Miami tomorrow night

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Ummm
https://twitter.com/US7thFleet/status/900584270057623552

:stare:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Waroduce posted:

How hosed am I flying into Miami tomorrow night

Not at all?

Well. At least not anymore than you normally would be.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Good. gently caress Texas.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

What the gently caress?

Edit: oh I think I get it. They were scouring the sea bottom and found an unrelated dead dude in that harbor. Business as usual move along.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Blind Rasputin posted:

What the gently caress?

TBF, there is probably no shortage of dead bodies in the waters around the Strait of Malacca. Probably some pirate or smuggler that pissed off his buddies last month.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Blind Rasputin posted:

What the gently caress?

Edit: oh I think I get it. They were scouring the sea bottom and found an unrelated dead dude in that harbor. Business as usual move along.

Yeah I realized this right after I posted. Whoops.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/NCSCgov/status/900028671884394497

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
Guess I should stop selling secrets for monopoly money when I get the sad

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Blind Rasputin posted:

What the gently caress?

Some Malaysian crime family is going :doh:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Some Malaysian crime family is going :doh:

Gonna be a couple more bodies in the harbor

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
https://twitter.com/riskstaff/status/900678840317599744

Still haven't found any emails though.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Since he may delete them and try again

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
He deleted a couple in the last 10m I think

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
He retweeted a meme where he moves in front of obama like an eclipse.

And he deleted the typos I took screens of and fixed them.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
James Clapper was on CNN the last few days, calling Trump unfit and etc.

Trump goes on Twitter and typos up a storm.

It's like breaking up with someone because they're a psycho, then they go about proving it the best they can, kinda like that Google biotruther.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

HEH, looks like you guys are the real grammar nazis.

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

HEH, looks like you guys are the real grammar nazis.

There are, I'm sure, good grammer people on both sides

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
"Young Chinese are 'too fat and masturbate too much to pass army fitness tests'"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/young-chinese-are-too-fat-and-masturbate-too-much-to-pass-army-fitness-tests-a3617881.html

quote:

A rising number of young Chinese people are failing fitness tests required to join the army because they are too fat and masturbate too much, state media has proclaimed.

The high rejection rate has triggered concerns that there are not enough youths in good physical condition to fill the ranks of the Chinese army.

A poor diet and frequent masturbation, leading to abnormally large testicular veins, are believed to be behind falling fitness levels, according to a report published in state-run military newspaper the People’s Liberation Army Daily.

Authorities also think the constant use of smartphones and drinking water with too high a mineral content are to blame.

In one city, 56.9 per cent of potential recruits were rejected after failing fitness tests. One in five was simply deemed too fat.

Some 46 per cent were rejected for failing the vision test, with the excessive use of electronic gadgets such as smartphones and tablets blamed.

The newspaper report added that the number of additives in junk food and fizzy drinks, as well as high mineral content in water, was damaging candidates’ livers and gallbladders.

Epiphyte
Apr 7, 2006

quote:

A poor diet and frequent masturbation, leading to abnormally large testicular veins
Veiny cocks are....bad?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

pick up the pace posted:

There are, I'm sure, good grammer people on both sides

This... may actually be an accurate statement?

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
Title? I dont need no stinkin' Title
Veiny testicles, specifically.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I think we need comment from Veins McGee here.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

What's wrong with veiny testicles? Asking for a friend.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Somebody crosspost this to the steroids thread

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

That Works posted:

What's wrong with veiny testicles? Asking for a friend.
I know for the USAF aircrew medical standards at least, they required all varicose veins to be tied off. Something about possibly causing blood backflow during high G maneuvers. This sounds like BS though.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Dead Reckoning posted:

I know for the USAF aircrew medical standards at least, they required all varicose veins to be tied off. Something about possibly causing blood backflow during high G maneuvers. This sounds like BS though.

What the gently caress kind of fetish is this

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
RIP West Texas

https://twitter.com/SteveBowenWx/status/900743987778252800

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/900745732067655680

Hope they're not relying on FEMA!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

I hope CNN tells them to get ready for it.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

I hope CNN tells them to get ready for it.

Fox News telling them the hurricane is because of CNN

Or better still, that FEMA was unprepared for this due to liberal bias of CNN reporting. CNN accused of "both-sides" narrative between people and hurricane.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Haha, whoops:

https://twitter.com/bryanwx/status/900453608608714754

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Best part is the 4-5 day prediction. Just a big ol' loving circle, cause this thing is forecasted to move inland and then just piss on the area like a drunk hobo.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Which southern States was it that complained about the fed helping after hurricane Sandy, but then turned around and asked for the same help after they got their poo poo pushed in by a storm?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Some KKK group in Texas put out a flier with their PO Box # on it and I saw it make the rounds in facebook today. It got me wondering, why aren't people mailing boxes of confetti covered cow poo poo to these people with insufficient postage?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well this may be Donnie's first major loss of life crisis. Expect him to fly over and airdrop MAGA hats to the starving Texans and imply that they wouldn't have gotten that much if they'd gone for Hillary.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Casimir Radon posted:

Well this may be Donnie's first major loss of life crisis. Expect him to fly over and airdrop MAGA hats to the starving Texans and imply that they wouldn't have gotten that much if they'd gone for Hillary.

If the DNC had any intelligence they'd wrangle as many emergency relief services that their powerful figures have status with, send them out in droves to affected areas, and give them all the backstock of Obama, Hilary, and Bernie hats and shirts to wear while doing it. And whatever democratic politicians that are local, their swag too, and they should be there.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
It's a pretty lovely reality that we are figuring out how to turn a bunch of dead people into political points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

It's a pretty lovely reality that we are figuring out how to turn a bunch of dead people into political points.

They're not dead yet. And the help needs to be there anyway. Might as well remind the MAGA warriors who it is that actually makes their lives not lovely

• Locked thread